Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and what is the phrase of the day WS Friends? ___________ ___ _____

Is there a TV on on background with a laugh track?

So strange this trial....

I agree it's a really strange trial... but I thought the noise in the background was road noise or traffic....? At least I hope it wasn't a laugh track.

1380818_706137772772531_4808379917875224676_n.jpg

"Please pray for the jurors, the judge and the prosecution team .....and most of all, please pray for justice for Lizzi and her family and loved ones...God bless!"

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLizziMarriott

DarkHeart is one persona.
Doomsday is not so much a persona as a...situation? (It was explained by Roberta at one point in her testimony, trying to recall words she used).

Right, Isn't like when he goes into a "blackout"?

Doomsday is not so much a persona as a...situation? (It was explained by Roberta at one point in her testimony, trying to recall words she used).

hope you're looking at the ceiling and to the right like her........lol........rewatched her testimony.......omg

Yes, she said, 'more of an event, than a persona'

LOL - He tries to get his transcript back, and she pulls it away from reach. And what's that blue thing on her thumb? It looks like some kind of torture device.

She wanted Roberta to go in and tell the truth...what, and be the only one??? While she was lying to the defense attnys and to the police, she expected Roberta to tell *what* truth?

The audiotape is hard to understand because of the noise of what sounds like cars driving by, and perhaps Roberta's clothes rubbing the microphone. Kat's voice is very hard to discern... but Roberta's first words are loud and clear..." do you remember anything? he’s throwing us under the bus.. both of us.." ... Barth is inferring that the story she followed with was true. That Lizzi had been tied up and had a seizure. Kat says she made it up.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:39 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34pDCcKyg

She wanted Roberta to go in and tell the truth...what, and be the only one??? While she was lying to the defense attnys and to the police, she expected Roberta to tell *what* truth?

and she wants Roberta to believe her----some things completely true--but

It would be great if someone makes a YouTube stringing together every single Ummmmmmmm she has uttered throughout this entire trial. I wonder how long that video would last.

Written by Major Lance, from 1964:

Major Lance - Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um Lyrics

Artist: Major Lance
Album: Miscellaneous
Genre: R&B
Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Review: RIFF-it.
RIFF-it good.

f2a599963af63217a3b09c0ed2145c81.png
Play Song
1d64ab1bb7315113c5647de42d17a2cb.png

Listen while you read!
Walking through the park, it wasn't quite dark
There was a man sitting on a bench
Out of the crowd as his head lowly bowed
He just moaned and he made no sense

He'd just go
Um, um, um, um, um, um
Um, um, um, um, um, um
Um, um, um, um, um, um
Um, um, um, um, um, um

I just couldn't help myself
Yes, I was born with the curious mind
I asked this man, just what did he mean
When he moaned if he'd be so kind

And he'd just go
Um, um, um, um, um, um
Um, um, um, um, um, um
Um, um, um, um, um, um
Um, um, um, um, um, um

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/major-lance/um-um-um-um-um-um-lyrics/#bg5yHp7x2dkW6DHy.99

http://www.songlyrics.com/major-lance/um-um-um-um-um-um-lyrics/

"Like I said"

You know when you have a song stuck in your head? Argh I got this little voice saying the above in repeat mode in my head.

She shouldn't have the transcript in her hands -- she's fishing for information. I don't like that one bit.

I have to say that it was a fair for her to point out that she's sitting in a court under oath, in front of LM's family and the jury and that saying she isn't lying in this context is quite different from swearing that she has told the truth to a friend of Seth's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88