NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 7 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't remember going back but 2 minutes later she remembers every single thing before going back. Lord have mercy.

Isn't that incredible geevee? So little of what comes out of kat's mouth is the truth that she hesitates on answering any question. This is awful. :banghead:

Did the murder victim suffer from seizure disorder? Why does the atty claim she had a seizure?

Barth asks her if she's having trouble answering because she's worried about her plea bargain... Kat says.. "the way you jump around the way you immediately end, then talk to a completely different topic it is a little confusing, so I’ve been trying to make sure I’m answer as truthfully as I can.."

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 10:18 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz34p7zIfPw

I'm getting real sick with kat's 'yeah, but' responses.

yeah, but here is my latest song and dance lie.

Kat: ...we were going to say it was an accident

Bath: i thought u didn't talk to seth about what happened?

we will have a re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re cross? Shall I get the Christmas ornaments out?

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

Isn't that incredible geevee? So little of what comes out of kat's mouth is the truth that she hesitates on answering any question. This is awful. :banghead:

She's like Arias in that her memory is very good, but she's told (and continues to tell) so many lies she spends the vast majority of time trying to remember them all. But let her tell something that isn't a lie and her recall and quickness to repond is rapid fire direct.

Did the murder victim suffer from seizure disorder? Why does the atty claim she had a seizure?

The story is she had a seizure while Seth was strangling her. Of course we don't know if this is necessarily true.

Kat: "To answer it without actually answering it, I guess"

Oh she is a crafty one!

It would be great if someone makes a YouTube stringing together every single Ummmmmmmm she has uttered throughout this entire trial. I wonder how long that video would last.

She's like Arias in that her memory is very good, but she's told (and continues to tell) so many lies she spends the vast majority of time trying to remember them all. But let her tell something that isn't a lie and her recall and quickness to repond is rapid fire direct.

Agree! And sometimes she becomes quite combative in her assertions. If she was so smart she would clue on to this and remember to reel in the anger when she feels righteous. It doesn't happen often because this one rarely speaks the truth. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties