NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 7 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think if he wore a condom, on that evening, with one lady, he did with the other. Or was bare with both. Unless of course he reused his undies. Oh gawd, now I'm about to barf.

Did you see that apartment. I have a feeling laundry was not on top of their priority list.

Blech --

MOO

Mel

Do we have any body language folks in the crew? Would love to have a human lie detector like Dr Lillian Glass watch the murder confession by km (WAT Day 6 Part 1) and give opinions on her veracity.

Boy, when she was answering Barth's question regarding her wired conversations with Roberta she appeared to be lying to me. All that lip touching was unusual behavior. And I thought he was really pushing her up against the wall on the questions too.

First he got her to admit to lying to RG, how she didn't trust her with the truth, she didn't even know her or have her phone number but.....wait a minute. You did tell her that SM wanted to take all the blame and leave you out of it. That sounds like the truth she is telling now.

She was trembling right there. She had also said that she called RG and went down and brought her up to the apartment where a dead friend was lying on the floor. Didn't trust her????

Would someone please talk about the defense table dynamics?! I am so intrigued by how Barth and (sorry can't remember lady attorney name) literally act like he is not even there.....no engagement with him. Also, SM IMO is so subdued and ....don't attack me for saying it...but almost polite and well behaved. I have never seen him lean over and speak to his attorneys like I see in most cases. He is not there with his pad and pen taking "fake" notes like I also see so many defendants do in other trials. What to make of this????

Last week I was there and a woman who I believe is his mom tried to talk to him during a break and he told her that he couldn't talk to anyone~ He was always looking to the sheriff who is guarding him for direction when there was a break. There was some interaction between him and the lady lawyer during breaks and once Barth whispered something to him and put his arm on his shoulder~ other than that...nothing

So sorry, I was out all day and saw this just now. Littleone, it was really painless. I think one of the mods actually initiated it because I was talking about psych/neuroscience, she sent me a note, asking me to verify, I sent an email from my email personal account saying who I was. She indicated that she would call me on the phone, but then in the meantime googled me, found me, and sent an email saying, "probably don't need to talk on the phone -- is this you?" I said, "yep" and that was that. You can trust the mods. No one has ever disclosed anything about me.

I sent the e-mail this morning. I haven't heard anything back as of yet~ I am not as important as you :) but I have always been very involved with my community as a person, an artist and as a business owner. I have had many interactions with the DPD as well with the County Attorney's office (no I have never been arrested :) )

Boy, when she was answering Barth's question regarding her wired conversations with Roberta she appeared to be lying to me. All that lip touching was unusual behavior. And I thought he was really pushing her up against the wall on the questions too.

First he got her to admit to lying to RG, how she didn't trust her with the truth, she didn't even know her or have her phone number but.....wait a minute. You did tell her that SM wanted to take all the blame and leave you out of it. That sounds like the truth she is telling now.

She was trembling right there. She had also said that she called RG and went down and brought her up to the apartment where a dead friend was lying on the floor. Didn't trust her????

Thanks! I'm very curious about her narration of events, where she just tells her story without the added stress.(Baseline behavior) Some of her affects during cross may be attributable to the stress of being under attack by the defense attorney.

Did you see that apartment. I have a feeling laundry was not on top of their priority list.

Blech --

MOO

Mel

I've seen a handful of posts about the squalor of their apartment - and since I'm a glutton for being grossed out, can anyone tell me where I can see the pics of it? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think if he wore a condom, on that evening, with one lady, he did with the other. Or was bare with both. Unless of course he reused his undies. Oh gawd, now I'm about to barf.

Judging from state of apartment I seriously doubt hygiene was a priority ~~ :blushing:

I sent the e-mail this morning. I haven't heard anything back as of yet~ I am not as important as you :) but I have always been very involved with my community as a person, an artist and as a business owner. I have had many interactions with the DPD as well with the County Attorney's office (no I have never been arrested :) )

So glad you are here and going through the trouble and effort to be qualified. Means so much to all of us.

I don't think the speed had anything to do with my level of importance or non-importance, if I recall, there was just a mod who was following the discussion closely! Anyway, I'm glad you are getting verified, I'm fascinated by your insights.

Just FYI: The pros hasn't rested. They said they didn't have any witness left for today After today I am really worried. I just don't see how the pros can prove Beyond a resonable doubt, at this point. I really hope I'm wrong and I would love to hear other's POV on that matter.
I also wanted to say that I have really enjoyed following along with ALL of you here at WS. I know this case is so sad but it helps to have all of the wonderful people here during such an awful trial. Thanks to all of you for the helpful links, tweets (zoey) and the laughs... I need to be able to laugh... Thanks guys!!!

I don't think Wild About the Trial has put today's testimony online; all I can find is yesterday's. Does anyone know if there is anywhere where today's has already been posted? I really want to see "coach" and the other testimony from today.

I don't think Wild About the Trial has put today's testimony online; all I can find is yesterday's. Does anyone know if there is anywhere where today's has already been posted? I really want to see "coach" and the other testimony from today.

Today's session is posted on CourtChatter.tv

Thanks! I'm very curious about her narration of events, where she just tells her story without the added stress.(Baseline behavior) Some of her affects during cross may be attributable to the stress of being under attack by the defense attorney.

I got the feeling she couldn't tell where he was going with his questions and she knew he had her on something she hadn't thought of. It must be horribly stressful to keep all these balls in the air and remember which balls you already dropped, try not to pick them back up. Crazy girl!

Thanks!!!

I see SM decided to go for a little variety and wear a BLUE shirt with his black vest :)

Roberta wore the same thing two days in a row too. I guess New Hampshire isn't the fashion capital of New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper