GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to think about Kayla. I mean, I believe her when she says she was scared of Adam, but whatever fear she had evidently was not strong enough to overcome the desire for drugs and having a man around.

And I'm not sure I believe her when she says Adam refused to tell her where he hid the body the last time. I CAN believe it, I can see him refusing to tell her so he's the only one with that knowledge, but I'm not sure I do.

I can also believe that he had an unknown accomplice (not Kayla) the last time he hid the body. Just kind of a hunch.

So far I'm not convinced Harmony died on Dec 7. IMO it's looking more like she passed shortly after Thanksgiving and well before the 7th. LE couldn't find any blood in the car so maybe she wasn't even killed there or the way it was told by stepmom. JMO

How can he just not show up for his own trial? Never have I ever. I mean seriously, WTH?
If you're "man" enough to beat a 5 yo to death you should be forced to attend the trial. Strap him in like Hannibal Lector, wheel him in, and force him to listen to all the horrible, sad, deplorable things that you have done. Harmony deserves that much from you &%$&#%D.

Oh but no, these so called "men" hide from the consequences of their inhumane treatment of another living, breathing person, an innocent child at that. They can't handle the truth of what a vial, evil person they truly are.

Child murderers are the absolute lowest scum on earth. To beat and kill an innocent baby girl who had no choice as to how and to whom she was brought into this world, it goes beyond my comprehension as do the deranged and just as sick 'Moms' who allow this to happen and just go along. Hold them just as responsible IMO.

Seriously, this is the only time I am in favor of the DP, in a proven child murder case. They just don't deserve to live in our society ever again.

Sorry for the rant, but these child cases really hurt my soul to the core.

At least Harmony is now in a beautiful, happy place without worry or pain far greater than these 2 monsters could have ever provided for her. Rest In Peace with the angels little one, you deserved so much better.

MOO

If you're "man" enough to beat a 5 yo to death you should be forced to attend the trial. Strap him in like Hannibal Lector, wheel him in, and force him to listen to all the horrible, sad, deplorable things that you have done. Harmony deserves that much from you &%$&#%D.

Oh but no, these so called "men" hide from the consequences of their inhumane treatment of another living, breathing person, an innocent child at that. They can't handle the truth of what a vial, evil person they truly are.

Child murderers are the absolute lowest scum on earth. To beat and kill an innocent baby girl who had no choice as to how and to whom she was brought into this world, it goes beyond my comprehension as do the deranged and just as sick 'Moms' who allow this to happen and just go along. Hold them just as responsible IMO.

Seriously, this is the only time I am in favor of the DP, in a proven child murder case. They just don't deserve to live in our society ever again.

Sorry for the rant, but these child cases really hurt my soul to the core.

At least Harmony is now in a beautiful, happy place without worry or pain far greater than these 2 monsters could have ever provided for her. Rest In Peace with the angels little one, you deserved so much better.

MOO

Adam Montgomery Refused to Go to Court Over Strip Search Request​

Defendant Adam Montgomery refused to come to court due to being upset over request for strip search. (2/8/24)

Adam Montgomery Refused to Go to Court Over Strip Search Request​

Defendant Adam Montgomery refused to come to court due to being upset over request for strip search. (2/8/24)
Oh sheesh, give me a break. That's about as lame an excuse as I've ever heard. He's been strip searched plenty of times going back and forth from jail to DOC, Court and back etc.

I bet Harmony didn't want to be abused and beaten to death either, but she didn't have a choice in the matter because of this Defendant.

JMO

Oh sheesh, give me a break. That's about as lame an excuse as I've ever heard. He's been strip searched plenty of times going back and forth from jail to DOC, Court and back etc.

I bet Harmony didn't want to be abused and beaten to death either, but she didn't have a choice in the matter because of this Defendant.

JMO
Evidently that's just the excuse he gave

I don't know what to think about Kayla. I mean, I believe her when she says she was scared of Adam, but whatever fear she had evidently was not strong enough to overcome the desire for drugs and having a man around.

And I'm not sure I believe her when she says Adam refused to tell her where he hid the body the last time. I CAN believe it, I can see him refusing to tell her so he's the only one with that knowledge, but I'm not sure I do.

I can also believe that he had an unknown accomplice (not Kayla) the last time he hid the body. Just kind of a hunch.
She is run by her needs habits and wants it seems. She is co dependent on Adam ,likely for the ability to score her drugs and keep her supplied.I also think they are still lying about what happened. Anyway this chick is gross on the inside.

So far I'm not convinced Harmony died on Dec 7. IMO it's looking more like she passed shortly after Thanksgiving and well before the 7th. LE couldn't find any blood in the car so maybe she wasn't even killed there or the way it was told by stepmom. JMO
Since Anthony Bodero claimed he didn't see her when they were staying inside his car around Thanksgiving, where was she then? That makes me feel that she had already passed by that holiday timeframe.

Updated: 4:06 PM EST Feb 13, 2024
She is run by her needs habits and wants it seems. She is co dependent on Adam ,likely for the ability to score her drugs and keep her supplied.I also think they are still lying about what happened. Anyway this chick is gross on the inside.
moo, she had a dislike for Harmony. She did not want Harmony. One reason why she did nothing ever about the abuse done by AH. I believe that she also abused Harmony. She wanted it to be AH, her kids and herself, and the drugs. My thoughts.

I wonder what the jury thinks of this, or his attorneys. If I was a juror, whatever instructions I would be given by the judge, that defendants don't have to attend their trial, and it is no indication of guilt...whatever. MOO, is that he can't face any one. Maybe being sober and drug free for the first time in years, he just can't face the music.

I am interested in why he kept Harmony's body for so long...after all, just toss the remains in a dumpster or river...bury it in the woods. Why keep her in a bag for months? What does that mean? That he felt guilt?
Good points.
Maybe because he felt he 'owned' Harmony ?
She was his possession ?
Idk.
Whatever the reason, it was obviously (imo) horrid !!
Poor little girl.
Omo.

I think he carried her body around because he saw her as his possession. The same reason he destroyed her body at the end and then took the bag to a location he refuses to reveal. That also gives him power forever. And not attending his trial -- another attempt at power and control. MOO.
Thanks, I think you're 100 % correct.
I didn't read your post before I commented.
Spot on !
Omo.

I keep forgetting that Harmony is his biological daughter and not stepdaughter. Obv not saying that bio parents don't ever abuse and kill their own brood, but it's also very common for stepparents/parent's SO to abuse the kids that aren't theirs. I think they call this Cinderella syndrome or "cowbirding."

It's also unfortunately very common for "mothers" to turn a blind eye to their boyfriend's/man's abuse of her bio kids because she wants to keep him around.

I at this point believe her. I really think she was scared to death of him.
I think she was afraid of losing her connection to her next high more than anything else, including the treatment of the children and Adam's rage.
Sadly.
Everyone is going to have their own 'take' on this nightmarish situation.
I respect your opinion as well !
Maybe a combination of factors ?
Anyone with a shred of humanity would've taken steps to protect those kids and get them out of the circumstances.
By refusing to help Harmony and the other two, Kayla is no better than Adam.
She may have also mistreated the kids, we'll never know -- unless he flips on her or she confesses ... and that (imo) is doubtful.
Omo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members