Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerry Kavanaugh on Twitter
Judge asking whether state has any evidence Kayla knows where Harmony is now. Prosecutor said at least one person saw the child living with Adam and Kayla after date Kayla claimed Adam dropped her off with her mother.
9:52 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Clearly, she's a liar and knows more. They need to put the squeeze on her.

Kerry Kavanaugh on Twitter
Judge asking whether state has any evidence Kayla knows where Harmony is now. Prosecutor said at least one person saw the child living with Adam and Kayla after date Kayla claimed Adam dropped her off with her mother.
9:52 AM · Jan 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Clearly, she's a liar and knows more. They need to put the squeeze on her.
Wow. - feel like She knows something - possibly involved/ or witnessed and helped conceal Harmony’s disappearance by continuing to claim her for benefits - hope LE presses on. Moo

New: @NH_DOJ now believes #HarmonyMontgomery disappeared between Nov. 28–Dec. 10, 2019. Multiple individuals have reported seeing Harmony with Adam & Kayla during that time. But by approx. Dec. 6–10, Adam & Kayla only had their two common children, and Harmony was not w/ them.

https://twitter.com/timcalwmur/status/1485663158056493070?s=21

Wow. - feel like She knows something - possibly involved/ or witnessed and helped conceal Harmony’s disappearance by continuing to claim her for benefits - hope LE presses on. Moo

I agree. Otherwise, why would she lie to LE and say Adam took Harmony to her mom at Thanksgiving ? Now the prosecutor says there is evidence that Harmony was still with them AFTER Thanksgiving. I think she witnessed or helped Adam.

I agree. Otherwise, why would she lie to LE and say Adam took Harmony to her mom at Thanksgiving ? Now the prosecutor says there is evidence that Harmony was still with them AFTER Thanksgiving. I think she witnessed or helped Adam.

We also can't rule out that she did something to Harmony and Adam helped cover it up.

That's your opinion. In MO, I'm ruling it out. There is plenty of evidence that Adam is a violent and abusive person. That's why he is finally in jail now. For beating Harmony.

been thinking that she possibly witnessed his abuse- that’s she wasn’t at that time or her babies. It’s a sad thing to
Even consider. Maybe Kayla was afraid of him? Her mom said that he was “ an angel” the 1st 2 years and after that - true evil. Maybe he groomed her , maybe she was dependent on him for her drugs and he held the power. I don’t know- it’s all so very awful and stomach turning. Just spitballin folks , don’t mean to ruffle feathers . Moo

Last edited:
That's your opinion. In MO, I'm ruling it out. There is plenty of evidence that Adam is a violent and abusive person. That's why he is finally in jail now. For beating Harmony.

I do believe it was most likely him, but she cannot be perceived as innocent IMHO. We have no idea what happened to Harmony or where she might be.

i feel like the actual disappearance was 12/6-10 but they cant say that yet for whatever reason.
KM's mother, CL said Harmony was with them the day after Thanksgiving. What remains unclear to me from the CL interview is whether AM&KM and KM's bio kids moved in w/ CL on Dec 6 or "during the holidays". Very confusing interview to me.

From New Hampshire Attorney General:

https://twitter.com/JasonLawNews/status/1485672626777432069/photo/1

FJ4rX_PWYAMCKAZ

@chris_m_gavin

Judge allows Kayla Montgomery, wife of #HarmonyMontgomery's father, to be released on personal recognizance so long as she enters and completes a treatment program. If she doesn't, bail remains at $5K as it was set earlier this month. (Kayla had not posted bail.)
Other conditions: -Must allow state to monitor for compliance -Program must notify state if she leaves -Kayla must call Manchester PD to check in daily -No contact with Adam Montgomery -No travel outside of NH

Attachments

• BACEE166-3C6B-4DA0-AEEC-2AEEBA93F808.png
    BACEE166-3C6B-4DA0-AEEC-2AEEBA93F808.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 1C942EF1-7E6E-4A7D-A614-4B0D88E865D0.png
    1C942EF1-7E6E-4A7D-A614-4B0D88E865D0.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics