Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KM's mother, CL said Harmony was with them the day after Thanksgiving. What remains unclear to me from the CL interview is whether AM&KM and KM's bio kids moved in w/ CL on Dec 6 or "during the holidays". Very confusing interview to me.
Agree- KM mom said the last time she saw Harmony was between TG and the 6th- i thinkKm knows and i hope they shake it out of her like a can of parmesan at a h.s football pasta supper- . Moo

This is painful to read: What kind of parents has their children living out of cars in November/December in NE? AM/KM are young, able-bodied parents! I hope both of these druggie thugs lose their parental rights forever.
I believe KMs mother indicated that KM was working at Dunkin' Donuts. I am not sure if I have heard what work AM did. fwiw.

This is painful to read: What kind of parents has their children living out of cars in November/December in NE? AM/KM are young, able-bodied parents! I hope both of these druggie thugs lose their parental rights forever.
I was wondering why it would be legal to evict children in winter, in NE. Police and DCYF knew children were housed there. I assume they knew about the eviction. Seems some form of housing should have been put in place or the kids removed to foster care or anything other than a cold, parked car.

I was wondering why it would be legal to evict children in winter, in NE. Police and DCYF knew children were housed there. I assume they knew about the eviction. Seems some form of housing should have been put in place or the kids removed to foster care or anything other than a cold, parked car.

I looked for families living in cars in New Hampshire and nothing .. only thing I found is this simple google statement about NH. "Live Free Or Die"
The State has a law that specifically bans camping along its highways and on its public areas. However, the law specifically defines camping as pitching a tent, erecting a sleeping device, or sleeping on the ground. Thus, as long as you're doing your sleeping inside your vehicle, you're not violating this law.

Yes, you can sleep in your car. New Hampshire does not have any laws or rules against sleeping in your vehicle while at a rest area. The State expects drowsy drivers to pull into a rest area to sleep

Maybe sleeping in your car is not the same as living in your car with children but I am not finding anything else about it.

I did take a look at this though. And I wonder .. HAD HARMONY been seen when she had her black eye wouldn't it have fallen under this. In retrospect, the state supported "safety net" failed, if it is true and cop went to that house 16+ ( I have no solid on the number it changes in different articles) -
TITLE XII
PUBLIC SAFETY AND WELFARE

Chapter 169-C
CHILD PROTECTION ACT

Chapter 169-C CHILD PROTECTION ACT

I guess I’m not understanding why they are putting her in a treatment for drugs as part of her situation when she didn’t get arrested for drugs?

I would think by now whatever drugs she was on she already detoxed so the hard part of that is over… kinda seems like it’s just a way for her to be out of jail and see her kids. Idk.

Who served the eviction notice?
Were they already out of the house or were they removed from the house and deputy locked the premises?
How many people knew AM, KM and 3 kids were living and sleeping in a car?
Yet no reported it to Child Services?
JMO

I think this couple had to be one extreme eviction situation. Most cities had a moratorium on evictions until Sept 2021. I believe they'd been squatters for several months before the eviction too.

Were they already out of the house or were they removed from the house and deputy locked the premises?
JMO
GOOD QUESTIONS, was there anyone there.. perhaps there was and that is why they know that Harmony was with them at that time? NO?

Adam and Kayla Montgomery, together with two children of their own and Adam's daughter, Harmony Montgomery, age 5 at the time, were evicted from a Manchester home on Nov. 27, 2019, the office said in a news release.4 hours ago.

JMO

Being homeless with children is not considered child abuse. There are many homeless children all across America and that alone would not get CPS involved.

Being homeless with children is not considered child abuse. There are many homeless children all across America and that alone would not get CPS involved.
Perhaps I should clarify, as long as the kids are dressed, fed, and protected from harm and the elements. Sleeping two adults and three young children in a car in the middle of a NH winter might be considered protected from the harsh elements.
JMO

“According to information learned by police, Adam and Kayla Montgomery, together with their two common children and Adam’s daughter Harmony, were evicted from 77 Gilford Street in Manchester on November 27, 2019. Multiple individuals have reported seeing Harmony with Adam and Kayla in the following days; however, by approximately December 6–10, 2019, Adam and Kayla apparently had only their two common children, and Harmony was no longer with them,” according to that statement.

Investigators say witnesses have reported that Adam, Kayla, and the children were homeless and living out of cars, possibly in the North End of Manchester during that time.
Harmony Montgomery: Updated timeline on investigation of missing NH girl

"Witnesses have reported that during that time, Adam, Kayla, and the children were homeless and living out of cars, possibly in the North End of Manchester," the attorney general's office said in a release.

One of the cars was a silver 2010 Chrysler Sebring, and the other a dark blue 2006 Audi S4.

Investigators released stock photos of the cars on Monday but said the actual condition of the vehicles in 2019 was worse than in the pictures, and the Sebring's rear license plate was crooked.

Kayla was arraigned on Monday as prosecutors argued she should be held on cash bail because she is a flight risk.
upload_2022-1-24_18-44-57.jpeg
“This isn’t a white lie. This isn’t a simple lie. This is an approximately 18-month lie to get welfare benefits for a child who has disappeared. Despite a month of around-the-clock effort of three strong law enforcement agencies to locate her, she still has not appeared,” Assistant District Attorney Jesse O’Neill said.

“I suggest that makes this defendant a strong flight risk. She knows what law enforcement is closing in on learning. Maybe now it looks like an innocuous theft charge, welfare fraud charges. But she knows what we are going to learn as the investigation continues.”
Huge update in missing girl case as cops reveal when she was last seen
audi.png

Source: New Hampshire Attorney General's Office
sebring.png

"Maybe that jogs somebody's memory, in terms of seeing them in that vehicle or seeing that vehicle somewhere in the city, or somewhere elsewhere," said Manchester Police Chief Allen Aldenberg.

Last edited:
GOOD QUESTIONS, was there anyone there.. perhaps there was and that is why they know that Harmony was with them at that time? NO?

Adam and Kayla Montgomery, together with two children of their own and Adam's daughter, Harmony Montgomery, age 5 at the time, were evicted from a Manchester home on Nov. 27, 2019, the office said in a news release.4 hours ago.
I read "somewhere" the US Marshalls served the eviction notice. Way too many links to try to find that now.

JMO
CL, Kayla's mom knew they were sleeping in the car. With all the COVID moratoriums on evictions, I don't understand how a family with your kids were evicted with no shelter in place. I'm sorry but Live Free or Die does not seem to work so well for little kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay