Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecution also hinted at a more sinister reason Kayla Montgomery should remain in custody: that she may know officials are close to a grim discovery, giving her cause to flee the area.

“She knows what law enforcement is closing in on learning. Maybe now it looks like an innocuous theft charge, welfare fraud charges. But she knows what we are going to learn as the investigation continues,” O’Neill said.
Investigators ‘closing in’ on new details in Harmony Montgomery missing child case – Sentinel and Enterprise

Kinda felt like they were just playing with her mind with that one. Making her think.

JAN 25, 2022
Harmony Montgomery’s Mom Seeks Answers From Court – NBC Boston
Harmony Montgomery's mom wants answers.

"It proves who dropped the ball," said Crystal Sorey, who went to the courthouse in Lawrence, Massachusetts, Tuesday to pursue the court records in her daughter's custody case. "I want to get the truth out."

She wants to know why a judge awarded custody of her daughter in 2019 to Harmony's father, Adam Montgomery, in Manchester, New Hampshire.

"I want to know the truth, what led to this, why they chose to give this monster my child," she said.

[...]

The court records in the custody case are confidential – even Sorey wasn't allowed access when she tried Tuesday.

"So I have to walk out of here with my head held high, even though I'm dying inside," said Sorey. "Every minute that she's gone."

Michael Rosenfield NBC10 Boston on Twitter
NEW: Harmony Montgomery’s mom at courthouse in Lawrence, asking for court records to find out why a judge placed Harmony with her father in 2019. Next at 5/6 @NBC10Boston @necn.

[URL='https://twitter.com/MikeRNBCBoston/status/1486089389281271808']4:31 PM · Jan 25, 2022
·Twitter for iPhone[/URL]

Last edited:
JAN 25, 2022
In Harmony Montgomery case, pictures only tell part of the story – Boston 25 News
[...]

Boston attorney Wendy Murphy, a child advocate and former prosecutor, says she has seen this too many times. Pictures only tell a fraction of the real story.

“Violence behind closed doors, especially child abuse, is done in secret for a reason,” Murphy said. “And abusers go out of their way to make sure people outside the home don’t know what’s going on. So, they are going to present the child in a favorable light, every chance they can. We should not be surprised to see photographs of Harmony looking happy and healthy, because it’s not inconsistent with the fact that she was clearly not happy and healthy behind closed doors.”

On May 22, 2017, Adam Montgomery posted a picture on Facebook of himself and Harmony on a trampoline with the caption, “My beautiful baby girl, I love you so much.”

At the time the photo was posted, Montgomery was already charged with shooting a man in the face in Massachusetts. And he was a suspect in the Guzman murder.

[...]

Last edited:
JAN 25, 2022
NCMEC joins search for missing NH girl Harmony Montgomery (wmur.com)
[...]

The NCMEC brings decades of experience to the search for missing children. Its posters aim to get the word out about missing children as investigators say they're confident someone knows where Harmony is.

"We are an organization built on hope," said John Bischoff III, of the NCMEC. "Until proven otherwise, we will continue to look for this child."

For 38 years, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has assisted law enforcement across the country in finding children. It points to high-profile cases as a reason to stay positive about finding Harmony.

"There are too many cases out there, whether it be Jaycee Dugard or Elizabeth Smart — there are too many times that theory has been proven wrong to give up hope at this point," Bischoff said.

[...]

Not to go too far off topic, but, have any of you seen the movie “Gone Baby Gone”? I don’t know why, but that movie just keeps swirling around in my head when I think about this case. Maybe it’s wishful thinking on my part. I know it seems crazy - just my thoughts.

March 15 2019 Gov Baker ordered a statewide shutdown of all bars and restaurants in Boston, Ma. I was teaching at the time and just a few days before my school in a Boston suburb closed for 30 days due to Covid. We never reopened that school year. 2020 started remote learning with zoom classes.

Boston.eater.com/2020/3/13/21178
That was March 2020! Just saying....

JAN 25, 2022
NCMEC joins search for missing NH girl Harmony Montgomery (wmur.com)
[...]

The NCMEC brings decades of experience to the search for missing children. Its posters aim to get the word out about missing children as investigators say they're confident someone knows where Harmony is.

"We are an organization built on hope," said John Bischoff III, of the NCMEC. "Until proven otherwise, we will continue to look for this child."

For 38 years, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has assisted law enforcement across the country in finding children. It points to high-profile cases as a reason to stay positive about finding Harmony.

"There are too many cases out there, whether it be Jaycee Dugard or Elizabeth Smart — there are too many times that theory has been proven wrong to give up hope at this point," Bischoff said.

[...]
This

NH police chief committed to keeping Harmony case in spotlight

Jan 26, 2022

MANCHESTER, N.H. —

The Manchester chief of police said Wednesday he shares the frustration many are feeling as they continue to look for missing 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery.

Chief Allen Aldenberg said detectives are working around the clock to find the girl, who hasn't been seen in two years.

"It takes time, and the frustration that the public may be having is shared by me," Aldenberg said.

In an exclusive interview with News 9, Aldenberg [see link] said the department is scrambling to make up for the time lost in the case. Police only learned late last year that Harmony was missing and now have to ask witnesses about memories from two years ago.

"Just good old-fashioned detective work," Aldenberg said. "We pounded the pavement talking with people."

Police have tracked down the Audi and the Chrysler that the Montgomery family was living in before Harmony disappeared and established a tighter timeline about her disappearance. They're little wins, but significant, Aldenberg said.

"Getting those vehicles into our possession was pretty seamless," he said. "The people that we dealt with on that were cooperative."

Cellphones often provide a road map for detectives, but reaching back two years is time-consuming.

"Complete the appropriate paperwork, search warrants and affidavits to get into devices that may fall into our possession that we may be aware of," Aldenberg said.

Just In: Kimberly Budd, Chief Justice of the MA Supreme Judicial Court Responds to a letter sent by @GovChrisSununu regarding #HarmonyMontgomery. The MA Office of the Child advocate is reviewing Harmony’s case. Budd has also directed the Trial Court to conduct its own review.
DDF4B0B6-CCC7-4D2C-9A3E-7C96E613D1C1.jpeg

https://twitter.com/timcalwmur/status/1486750482798460928?s=21

I can appreciate that HM’s mother wants to find out who “dropped the ball”. But IMO, it was the parents that “dropped the ball” first. It was the parents who found drugs more important than their daughter. It’s little comfort to know who within DCFS “dropped the ball” when there is a deeper root cause for why HM is missing.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member