Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEB 9, 2022
NH Gov. says Harmony Montgomery’s case underscores need for better interstate communication – Boston 25 News
New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu says as The Department of Youth, Children and Families {DCYF} is working through the internal review of its handling of the Harmony Montgomery case with the state Attorney General to determine what they’ll be able to make public.

During a news conference in Concord on Wednesday, Sununu said some things will likely have to remain confidential, but he thinks there will be an opportunity to examine any potential failures and fix them. “We can talk publicly about as much else as we possibly can in the hopes that information can hopefully bring Harmony home safely. That’s the ultimate goal here,” Sununu said. “As well as making sure if there were system failures here, which clearly we can all agree there were here at some level, where they are, what we can do and what mitigation strategies.”

[...]

Sununu said he senses in the next ‘week or so’ more information will come to light about the agency’s [DYCF] involvement with the young girl and her family.

[...]

FEB 10, 2022
Group meets to bring missing 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery home (wmur.com)
[...]

A small group of people who say they're part of "Harmony's Army" met at Kalivas park in Manchester on Thursday.

They say this gathering is something they hope to do every other week.

"We deserve to keep saying her name, and that's our job, to keep saying her name and to raise awareness. Where is Harmony Montgomery?” organizer LT said.

[...]

FEB 12, 2022
Harmony Montgomery Case: Manchester Vigil Held – NBC Boston
[...]

A vigil was held Saturday night at Bass Island Park in Manchester. Event organizers say they don't want Harmony's name to be forgotten, so they brought out balloons -- pink and purple like Harmony's favorite colors -- and her picture to remind people of her story in hope that she will be found soon.

[...]

Harmony's mom, Crystal Sorey, told NBC10 Boston Saturday night that she appreciates the community's support through this difficult time and she holds onto hope that her daughter will be found.

Sorey, who hasn't seen her daughter in more than two years, wants answers as to how her little girl went missing.

"Why? Why did you fight for her? You never showed up for court in any one of those court cases...he never showed up," Sorey said. "He showed up to that one hearing and he gets custody of her just to beat and neglect her."

[...]

FEB 12, 2022
Gathering for Harmony Montgomery held in Manchester (wmur.com)
[...]

"Even if you think of something weird that happened a year ago or two years ago that stick out in your head when you see my daughter on TV, just come forward," Sorey said. "It could be nothing, but it could be huge."

Sorey said she is asking people to focus on Harmony's face, especially her eyes, and that it is possible her child has been disguised.

"We thought of the hair being dyed. She could have brown hair, black hair, who knows," Sorey said.

[...]

“My gut tells me right now that the biggest break of the system wasn’t just about Massachusetts or just about New Hampshire. It’s really about the transfer of information across states,” Sununu said at a press conference, The Globe reported.

“At least, on a preliminary review, that’s clearly where the system had the most trouble. And that doesn’t put blame on one side or the other. I think all 50 states really need to work better and develop better systems, in conjunction with one another, and in partnership, to ensure the welfare of the children that may be crossing borders.”
Gov. Sununu says failures in state child welfare agencies caused Harmony Montgomery to be placed with her father

MANCHESTER, N.H. — As the ongoing search for missing 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery continues, News 9 Investigates has new information about the internal review into whether mistakes were made in her case.

News 9 Investigates has learned that a large, high-level quality-assurance meeting was held last week regarding Harmony’s case.

More at Harmony Montgomery case update: NH officials hold meeting

If Harmony had disappeared with her father or another family member - I would hold out hope she was alive somewhere hidden like Paislee. Maybe sunny Florida with her grandmother or someone else in the family.
But I’m not getting those vibes.
JMO

I'm not super familiar with the Paislee Shultis case. From what I understand she was found to be with non-custodial parents (hidden in area under stairway yes?) I imagine the motivation in that was non custodial parent didn't legally have custody, but wanted her, hence keeping her and hiding her, because it was illegal.

Harmonys father had custody and Harmony's mother's rights were completely terminated, so dad legally could keep Harmony away from anyone he chooses, family members or not. He wouldn't need to hide Harmony in order to keep specific people out of her/their lives.

What would be the reason/motivation for him to keep her hidden? (Not meaning for this question to come across as snarky at all to anyone of that opinion, I am genuinely interested as I've only read msm reports and posts here on this case and haven't done much sleuthing or digging on my own, so maybe I've missed some big signs pointing to Harmony being alive & hidden by her father? (And if so, please point me in the direction of that info!) :)

I'm not super familiar with the Paislee Shultis case. From what I understand she was found to be with non-custodial parents (hidden in area under stairway yes?) I imagine the motivation in that was non custodial parent didn't legally have custody, but wanted her, hence keeping her and hiding her, because it was illegal.

Harmonys father had custody and Harmony's mother's rights were completely terminated, so dad legally could keep Harmony away from anyone he chooses, family members or not. He wouldn't need to hide Harmony in order to keep specific people out of her/their lives.

What would be the reason/motivation for him to keep her hidden? (Not meaning for this question to come across as snarky at all to anyone of that opinion, I am genuinely interested as I've only read msm reports and posts here on this case and haven't done much sleuthing or digging on my own, so maybe I've missed some big signs pointing to Harmony being alive & hidden by her father? (And if so, please point me in the direction of that info!) :)

Because of the scam of collecting benefits in her name even after she was no longer living with them.

I'm thinking possibly they sent her to another relative, who is also collecting benefits under Harmony's name.

Not super familiar with the nitty gritty of benefits;

Would two separate households simultaneously collecting benefits for the same child be something that could easily go undetected by the system or would it have been difficult for one or both parties to pull that off?

If she were to have been voluntarily sent off to another relative, what would be the reason or motivation in staying quiet about it and/or facing charges and/or jail time instead of disclosing that location?

Option 1: She's deceased, they still collected benefits, cannot produce her because then they would have to admit to knowing she is deceased and how and also explain never reporting it

Option 2: She is voluntarily living with another relative, they still collected benefits, won't produce her or share her location because....... ? (I'm not understanding this one bc it's the only option where she is safe/alive and where the least trouble or ramifications result from it yet still they're unwilling to disclose)

I feel really foolish like there's something obvious that I'm just not understanding or am totally missing here. Help lol

sadly I think her bio mom is wrong. I think Harmony is no longer with the living. I don't think her body will be found :(

I pray one of these [unusual persons] throws the other under the bus and starts talking. There HAS to be some sort of consequence for disappearing your child. FGS it's epidemic lately.

Because of the scam of collecting benefits in her name even after she was no longer living with them.

I'm thinking possibly they sent her to another relative, who is also collecting benefits under Harmony's name.
if he had her with him he could be receiving benefits for her. also, welfare fraud is usually a big nothing burger of a charge, if they havent been caught before for it specifically.

if he had her with him he could be receiving benefits for her. also, welfare fraud is usually a big nothing burger of a charge, if they havent been caught before for it specifically.

I wasn't thinking of charges, I meant the way they could be doubling their income if they figured out a way to collect two sets of benefits in her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cngmac