Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to discuss the redacted police reports that have been released?
There have been a number of reports released. Can you be a little more specific?

You can find the reports we have so far by going through the media thread and copy/paste what you want to discuss to this thread.

There are a number of reports on this page: NH - NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* Arrest* MEDIA ONLY | Page 4 (websleuths.com)

Are we allowed to discuss the redacted police reports that have been released?
Doesn't really indicate anything other than multiple missed opportunities to discover potential abuse in the home. In my opinion though, when LE or DCYF goes into the home, if everything on the surface appears kosher, do they really have the right to dig deeper at that time, if there is no apparent just cause? Notice the report about Uncle Kevin did not say 'Harmony had/has a black eye that her father admitted giving to her.' Just says Uncle Kevin voiced 'concern'. So did Kevin throw Adam under the bus to them or not? Maybe he actually didn't because he thought just voicing concerns would do the trick? When what was needed was for substantial evidence to be spelled out to LE/DCYF. MOO

n an exclusive interview with News 9, Crystal Sorey said that her mother's intuition tells her that her daughter, Harmony Montgomery, is still alive.

Sorey sat in on a court hearing Tuesday about a custody issue concerning Harmony. It has been a month since Manchester police opened a missing person investigation on the 7-year-old.
Mother of Harmony Montgomery believes girl is still alive

FEB 2, 2022
Harmony Montgomery’s Mom speak to Boston 25 a month after she was reported missing – Boston 25 News
[...]

On Tuesday CS was at a DCYF hearing in New Hampshire. So was Adam Montgomery who is Harmony’s father.

CS believes he knows where Harmony is and she made an outburst in court.

‘I kind of just blurted out, “Just tell them!” you know?’ And he stared forward and his face turned red and he didn’t respond obviously to it,’ said CS.

In the meantime, Manchester Police say they’ve now received 600 tips on their tip line.

[...]

Curious to know what everyone's thoughts/feelings are about mom advocating for Harmony now?

I say scream loud and advocate louder. Harmony did not disappear for 2 years on her watch. That's on DCFS and Harmony's father and his partner, because they had responsibility and custody. To try to place any blame on Harmony's mother for something that happened after she lost custody is an attempt at blame-shifting from where it actually belongs.

FEB 3, 2022
25 Investigates: Manchester PD Chief “frightened” by what Harmony Montgomery may be enduring – Boston 25 News
[...]

Investigative reporter and anchor Kerry Kavanaugh sat down for an exclusive interview with Chief Aldenberg about the case.

During a very emotional conversation, the chief said he’s not giving up hope of finding Harmony alive. He says he’s certain someone knows something that will completely change the course of the investigation and is pleading for them to come forward.

“If the people that don’t want to cooperate with us or don’t want to tell us things or don’t want to come forward, that’s not going to stop us,” he said.

[...]

“I just need somebody to just call in with that tip,” he said. “That right person with that right tip. Just pick up the phone and do it.”

[...]

Chief Aldenberg says the most frustrating thing about this case is the two-year reporting delay, something he says he’s never experienced in his 25-year career.

Upon learning that Harmony had been missing for so long before anyone reported the disappearance, the chief says his “heart sank”

[...]

Aldenberg says he’s hopeful Harmony is still alive but admits the thought of what she may have endured in the last two years scares him.

“That’s even more frightening. Who is she with? Who is taking care of her needs?,” said an emotional Aldenberg. “Somebody out there knows something and that’s what’s frustrating.”

i didnt say he was incapable of this, i just think w his history of violence it was probably abuse gone wrong.
My point was that maybe mom thinks she's alive because she suspects Adam sold her for drugs or trafficked her. It had nothing to do with what you thought he was or wasn't capable of - just to clarify. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts