Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM and KM had a 4 year old, 3 year old and a 1 year old.
Homeless
(Possibly living in car for months? Years?)
AM unemployed
No money
Yet no one contacted child services for these three young children?
Beyond sad for Harmony...she could have been adopted also.
What a screwed up environment for the children.

Investigators remain at the Gilford St. home connected to the disappearance of #HarmonyMontgomery. She was last seen at the home in 2019. The scene has been relatively quiet all day. Anyone with information regarding Harmony's whereabouts can call 603-203-6060. #wmur

https://twitter.com/timcalwmur/status/1479884306193555459?s=21

Investigators remain at the Gilford St. home connected to the disappearance of #HarmonyMontgomery. She was last seen at the home in 2019. The scene has been relatively quiet all day. Anyone with information regarding Harmony's whereabouts can call 603-203-6060. #wmur
https://twitter.com/timcalwmur/status/1479884306193555459?s=21
In the video there's a shot of a man holding a long red thing, what is that?
You can see it better in one of the pictures from patch
Investigators Return To Home Connected To Missing NH Girl Case

In the video there's a shot of a man holding a long red thing, what is that?
You can see it better in one of the pictures from patch
Investigators Return To Home Connected To Missing NH Girl Case

I don't recall ever seeing anything like that, but what's written in the caption works for me:

...Several people have said they believe it is some sort of specialty equipment used to scan the ground or structures. ( Jeffrey Hastings)

Last edited:
Maybe Kayla decided to talk? Wouldn't she be facing federal charges with welfare fraud?
I doubt it-- at $1500, this arrest was clearly motivated by a missing child investigation! And if pursued, technically, KM failed to timely report a household change-- and the penalty probably restitution. MOO.

If you view case history, I think you'll find where SNAP "recipient fraud" is generally charged at the state level and "provider fraud," probably due to the $$ value, more likely to be charged at the federal level.

I've gotta believe that whatever brought them back to that house today, it's pretty solid.

They've searched this house and yard before, it's the weekend, and there is considerable snow on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019