Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
d

"I walked in the house, and Harmony had a black eye, like you see in a boxing match between two men," Kevin Montgomery said.

"He bashed her around the apartment, were his exact words," said Kevin Montgomery. "I might have it off a little bit, but that's pretty much what he said."

Kevin Montgomery says family members made multiple reports to New Hampshire's Division of Children, Youth and Families.
"I don't know how they missed it," he told NBC10 Boston.
(NBCBOSTON.COM)

OMG
Waterboarding this ******* comes to mind, he knows where she is. -100% My own opinion, speculation, hunch and frustration and sadness. She was failed by everyone.
bbm
So maybe more than just some bruising (bad enough !), but swollen to a slit, so she could barely see ?
And this is a little girl who was already blind from birth in one of her eyes.
And the powers that be placed her with this monster.
Cannot say what I'm thinking. :mad:

Any one of us here and elsewhere would have been happy to take Harmony for a while while a loving adoptive home could be found for her.
There is no excuse.
It sounds like there were relatives who cared enough to sound the alarm.
But --imo-- AM wanted someone to bully and punch around. :mad: :mad: :mad:
MOO.

Probably, just wishful thinking on my part that it could be KM there. The more I think about that, the less sense it makes. But I'm hoping that someone talked..

KM has a very good lawyer that is well-respected in the criminal defense bar. I would not be surprised if she was cooperating to save herself and her children. Particularly if she could provide some evidence to support the theory that she did not know what happened until after it happened. I hope she does the right thing and Harmony can be properly put to rest in a respectful way.

JMO

Last edited:
bbm
So maybe more than just some bruising (bad enough !), but swollen to a slit, so she could barely see ?
And this is a little girl who was already blind from birth in one of her eyes.
And the powers that be placed her with this monster.
Cannot say what I'm thinking. :mad:

Any one of us here and elsewhere would have been happy to take Harmony for a while while a loving adoptive home could be found for her.
There is no excuse.
It sounds like there were relatives who cared enough to sound the alarm.
But --imo-- AM wanted someone to bully and punch around. :mad: :mad: :mad:
MOO.
I'm thinking DCFS has her blood on their hands...MOO of course. :(:mad:

Probably, just wishful thinking on my part that it could be KM there. The more I think about that, the less sense it makes. But I'm hoping that someone talked..

The hair is different, but maybe she took a shower. I'd expect a reporter to mention if she was spotted though.

I have no doubt she was charged in an effort to compel cooperation, and ideally, this would be the result.

Whatever brought them back has to be strong.

Investigators Return To Home Connected To Missing NH Girl Case

According to the company's website, when using the equipment, which includes ground-penetrating radar, the workers are able to detect and map out ground areas. The mapping allows them to determine concrete condition, structural integrity, slab thickness, and detect voids within or beneath concrete slabs. Online, the company claimed it can determine items beneath a building floor slab, too, and answer questions for clients before they begin excavation.

A short time after the men were seen standing in the street, Manchester police removed a large brown paper bag. A sergeant put the bag in her vehicle parked outside the house.

ETA - sorry I think this is the same article I posted before, just recently updated

Last edited:
WHERE'S HARMONY? : @mht_nh_police once again searched a home on Gilford St today, the last known residence of #HarmonyMontgomery. Her family no longer lives at that property. Meanwhile, billboards like this are now up all around Manchester & the NH/MA border. (️: @Nerdy_Addict )
944E8736-FE1D-4895-803F-F9586B53F39A.jpeg
https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/1479932231854411777?s=21

Does anyone know if they are searching inside the house also? TIA
The new owner bought the house from HUD. HUD rehabs and resells houses. Before the house was foreclosed on, the electricity had been turned off. The neighbor claimed there were several adults and 5 children in the house and lots of junk outside.

I think there will be little incriminating evidence found in the house post-rehab. At a minimum, the walls were likely repainted and carpets replaced. Any furniture or belongings left by the Montgomerys would have been discarded. MOO.

Links to document statements:

Harmony Montgomery’s neighbour says family moved out of home Thanksgiving 2019

Vision Government Solutions

I wonder how long that property lay vacant after it foreclosed.

Did they just wall her in and leave her behind?
Her name was Harmony.

JMO
Ownership was transferred from Adam Montgomery's relatives to the NH Housing Finance Agency. The following day NHHFA sold the property to US Housing and Urban Development. HUD rehabs houses and resells them. From the neighbor's comments and the record of the visit by police in October, it seems Adam and/or Kayla Montgomery and their family were squatters through November. HUD sold the house to the new owner on May 14, 2o20. My opinion is that if a body was concealed in the house, the contractors HUD hired to rehab it would have discovered it.

(Links provided in post #696 above)

The most concerning reflection about this photo is EVIDENCE bags that are paper! Paper, not plastic. When we use paper, it indicates evidence that can't be collected in plastic.
#HarmonyMontgomery
#harmony
@NewsNationNow
@MarkieMartin
https://twitter.com/coffindafferfbi/status/1479932987798081539?s=21
https://twitter.com/coffindafferfbi/status/1479932987798081539?s=21
Or it could be evidence that is put into paper bags to keep the public from seeing what the contents are?

WHERE'S HARMONY? : @mht_nh_police once again searched a home on Gilford St today, the last known residence of #HarmonyMontgomery. Her family no longer lives at that property. Meanwhile, billboards like this are now up all around Manchester & the NH/MA border. (️: @Nerdy_Addict )
View attachment 329209
https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/1479932231854411777?s=21
That's on the corner of Elm street in Manchester. Across from a Market Basket (big grocery store) on Murphy's Tap Room. It will be well viewed. I've heard there's also one on the MA/NH border.
Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member