Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
see i was thinking this too. initially i was thinking it was abuse taken too far which would have been unplanned but how would she know that morning? either it WAS planned or she was told what to say about it. but they are split so why cover for him?

Just a few thoughts on why cover for him…

- may be covering for herself and/or protecting income source for her and children (eg she knew HM was injured from abuse and then disappeared; I think that theory is also supported by the excuse that black eye was child-on-child toy attack; the story she told police that AM went to Maine)
- KM may not have really fully parted ways with AM- KM has been in recent touch with AM (last seen late October 2021, last in touch November 2021 per affidavit)

Not sure I have ever been so incredibly angry.

Whoever decided that Adam Montgomery was an appropriate caregiver (Father?) should be held accountable in a big way. I sincerely mean that! Whoever made that decision is an accessory to murder and should be charged accordingly.

I don’t care if it’s a judge, social worker, etc etc., whoever made the decision to put Harmony with this , should be charged.

I don’t want to hear about overloaded case counts, lack of staff etc. Dogs are treated better than Harmony.

I NEVER should have checked into this thread.

MOO

So many horrific stories on WS but I think this one is hitting me hardest. It’s the picture of her sleeping every night with her arm protectively around her little brother only to have them taken away from each other. And no-one, NO-ONE protected this little protector. What an angel.

I know she’s deceased. Fluttering hopes of that horrible monster selling her to someone for a fix. Then realization again that she’s gone. Nothing could happen to him that is terrible enough. Nothing.

Just a few thoughts on why cover for him…

- may be covering for herself and/or protecting income source for her and children (eg she knew HM was injured from abuse and then disappeared; I think that theory is also supported by the excuse that black eye was child-on-child toy attack; the story she told police that AM went to Maine)
- KM may not have really fully parted ways with AM- KM has been in recent touch with AM (last seen late October 2021, last in touch November 2021 per affidavit)
ITA. Those were my thoughts too as soon as I read it. I just can't see how she could have been completely oblivious. If the uncle is to be believed the dads punishments with respect to Harmony were excessive.

From what I can tell, DCFS takes a report and shelves it for weeks or months at a time while the children are tortured, starved and emotionally destroyed. No action is ever taken in time to prevent further harm to the child after the initial reported assault. The child is left to endure conditions worse than the abuser will ever experience in prison, if they go to prison at all. Most abusers are free to victimize any child they can get access to.
I am disgusted by the fact that people think it's okay to do things to a child that are illegal to do to an adult. DCFS enables cruelty to children by allowing it to continue while they concoct a paper trail to refer to after the child is murdered.
MOO

Totally agree. This child is part of your household, and now, she's not and she's just never mentioned ever again?
Can you imagine? I lived for one year with a friend who had a young daughter (3 years old when I left). We had a falling out and I never got to see the young daughter, who I was very attached to, again. I never stopped talking about her. I started looking for her on social media once she turned 18. But I didn't just FORGET and move on. What is wrong with these people? (O/T: I actually reconciled with her mom 2 years ago and was on a video call with the daughter last spring. I cried when I saw her. She's 31 now.)

Agreed. Best case scenario is that her body is recovered, and daddy is charged with murder.
Agreed.
It's starting to look like that, sadly.

How many cases have there been where a child was hidden away but still safe ?
Very few.
I thought back to a custody case with some sisters in the midwest, but they were older (9-10 ?) when taken and hidden with relatives.
Still wrong, but in Harmony's case there were warnings that went ignored.

Agreed.
It's starting to look like that, sadly.

How many cases have there been where a child was hidden away but still safe ?
Very few.
I thought back to a custody case with some sisters in the midwest, but they were older (9-10 ?) when taken and hidden with relatives.
Still wrong, but in Harmony's case there were warnings that went ignored.
^^bbm
Baby Vanessa Morales (Ansonia, CT) vanished from her home Nov 2019, and I'm hoping she is hidden away but still safe. Her mother was found beaten to death in their home and the baby's dad, charged with mom's murder, is sitting in jail -- interviewing new lawyers to take his case. No charges have been filed in Vanessa's disappearance. She's now 3 -- there's hope...o_O

JAN 5, 2022
Harmony Montgomery Disappearance: Adam Montgomery, Missing NH Girl’s Father, Arrested – NBC Boston
An arrest has been made in connection with the case of missing 7-year-old New Hampshire girl Harmony Montgomery, the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office said Wednesday.

Adam Montgomery, the Father of Missing 7-Year-Old Harmony Montgomery, Was Just Arrested
The father of Harmony Montgomery, a 7-year-old who was reported missing two years after she was last seen in New Hampshire, has been arrested in the latest twist in the investigation.

Adam Montgomery, 31, was arrested Tuesday evening on a slew of charges, including felony second-degree assault in connection with 2019 conduct against his daughter, Harmony. The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office has also charged Montgomery with one misdemeanor charge of interference with custody, and two misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child pertaining to Harmony.

Arrest made in connection with the missing 7-year-old girl from N.H. – Boston 25 News
2IZP54RXAFH7BCKBM6TE54LZPA.JPG

Montgomery is expected to be arraigned on Wednesday in the Hillsborough County Superior Court North at 11 a.m.

Father Of Missing New Hampshire Girl Arrested: Attorney General
The arraignment is expected to take place via WebEx at 11 a.m.

From the link:

Previously, Montgomery was sentenced to 18 months in prison after shooting a man in the head in Haverhill, Massachusetts. The Essex County District Attorney's Office said Montgomery shot the victim while trying to rob him in 2014. He pleaded guilty to charges of assault and battery with a deadly weapon, larceny from a person, carrying a gun without a license and firing a gun within 500 feet of a building.

As the Eagle Tribune reported at the time, before his guilty plea, Montgomery had been charged with armed assault to murder.

And someone decided the above person would be better suited to parent Harmony than... any number of other options.

Whatever happened here was worse than the typical inter-state ICPC bull sh;t. But I hope we can fix it all at once. Out of state family should be able to host foster kids without a year of litigation!!!!!!!!!
Jmo

"Were you concerned about your niece's wellbeing?"

"I was," #HarmonyMontgomery's great uncle tells @WFLA.

Kevin Montgomery witnessed abuse according to court documents from the arrest of the missing girl's father. He just wants her found soon.
8.wfla.com/3mWdrSS @WFLAJB

https://twitter.com/wflajustin/status/1478925196690137094?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members