Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First reported in MSM as told by AM's neighbor and now cited in the affidavit.

https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/1478771890944626689

Police search home in Manchester 2 days after announcing a 2019 disappearance – Boston 25 News
... we did speak to residents at an old address registered to Harmony’s father. The anonymous resident used to be neighbors with Harmony’s dad and came to his defense.

“Shocking and sad especially when you know the person involved,” she said. “It’s just crazy. I know everybody wants to point to him like he hurt her or something but he’s not capable of doing that he is such a good guy. I saw him here with his other kids. He used to talk to us about his daughter a few times. You could tell he was really sincere about it. He told us that the mother came to the grandmother’s house they lived at and took her and never brought her back.”
thanks so much!

Section 9 of the AA describes Harmony (age 5) being tasked to watch her infant brother while dad was in the bathroom. The baby starts crying dad comes out to see Harmony with her hand over his mouth. Dad seeing this recalls to his uncle (KM) "I bashed her around this house".

https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/1478771890944626689

To me, this is a terrified child who walks on egg shells. She knows noise from her crying brother will get her in trouble and upset her dad. Pretty much anything will get her in trouble and the results will be both physical and mental abuse. The trauma this little girl suffered through... I also thought dad might have been in the bathroom using drugs.

Now, where is she? This will not be a good ending.... IMO
agree he was fixin, or kickin and when kickin they have diarrhea and vomit and are highly agitated.

Page 3 https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv

11. (Redacted)
12. (Redacted)
13. On 12/31/2021, Detective D spoke with AM's wife, KM. KM shares three younger children with AM who are all presently accounted for. During Detective D's follow up with KM, he asked about the last time she had physically seen HM. KM said that sometime in November or December of 2019, she saw HM one morning prior to going to work. AM said that he was driving HM back to CS who was living in Lowell, MA at the time. KM said that she believed HM had been returned to CS. KM claimed she never saw, or heard about HM after that day. KM admitted that she had seen HM with a black eye in the past; however she explained that AM told her it was caused by one of their other children striking HM with a toy.
14. KM had not physically seen AM since late October 2021, and had not spoken with him since around mid-November 2021. KM claimed AM was living in a sober house, and had then left the area to live in Maine with another female.
15. On 12/31/2021, patrol officers were able to make contact with AM and his new girlfriend KS together sleeping in a vehicle in the area of Harvell Street in Manchester. Investigators including Detective D and Detective K, and I responded to that location to speak with the couple.
16. KS claimed that she has been romantically involved with AM for over a year. KS said that she is aware that AM has three children from one mother, and another child from before that. However, KS said that AM was not in touch with any child from his prior relationship. KS claimed that AM has never talked about HM, and she has no information on where she may be.
17. During our roadside interview with AM, he made some contradictory statements during our interaction which raised our suspicion and concern for HM's wellbeing. Initially, AM told Detective D that HM was fine and he had seen her somewhat recently. However, as the conversation continued, AM said that he had not seen HM since CS came to pick her up in Manchester, NH around Thanksgiving 2019. AM claimed he does not presently have a traditional phone number, but he does have access to e-mail sporadically.

I hope that Childrens Services is doing an investigation of KM's three children that she had with AM. What did they endure living with him, and what kind of parenting are they getting from KM. KM talks about Harmony like she is just an object that got "returned" to CS. There one day with them (KM and AM), and then just gone, "returned."

And AM was found and arrested while sleeping in a car with his new girlfriend, who knew nothing about his former children, except that he had some.

Two questions: how did this guy ever get custody of a little girl, and why did he want custody of her? Maybe he got a check in the mail every month from the government, that may have been his only legal source of income.

On one of his Facebook pages there is a photo of HM jumping on a trampoline with a man I'm assuming is her father next to her. The caption says something like "my baby girl, I love you so much." The date was 2017. What happened? God, I'm heartbroken. :(
what happened was relapse and being tasked to be her sole caretaker.

Last edited:
I hope they have tracked down AM's mother and interviewed her? That is the only chance at all that Harmony is alive IMO. I hope he didn't do something totally deplorable and sell her to a trafficker for some heroin.

Last edited:
I'll bet KM knows far more than she's said so far. She saw HM in the morning, AM said he was taking HM to CS, and then that night HM was gone. Not buying it. There's more to the story. KM and AM must have had some discussions about HM, what was going to happen, that they wanted to be rid of her, etc. I'm holding out hope that they found a family to sell her to, an illegal adoption, and she'll be found safe.

I'll bet KM knows far more than she's said so far. She saw HM in the morning, AM said he was taking HM to CS, and then that night HM was gone. Not buying it. There's more to the story. KM and AM must have had some discussions about HM, what was going to happen, that they wanted to be rid of her, etc. I'm holding out hope that they found a family to sell her to, an illegal adoption, and she'll be found safe.

Totally agree. This child is part of your household, and now, she's not and she's just never mentioned ever again?

see i was thinking this too. initially i was thinking it was abuse taken too far which would have been unplanned but how would she know that morning? either it WAS planned or she was told what to say about it. but they are split so why cover for him?

I feel full of rage and anger with this case, I can't follow or read anymore because it's breaking me. I do just want to make one statement and that is "Parental reunification shouldn't be the end goal, a safe and healthy child should be the end goal" just because you have a child does not mean you are entitled to raise that child if you can't do so properly.

I doubt that KM would cover for AM-- she's likely a victim of AM's abuse herself. I also think it's been some time since AM and KM lived together given KS's claim that they've been together for over a year. KM claimed she never saw or heard about HM after that day (i.e., Nov or Dec 2019).

KM's statement is also consistent with what AM told a neighbor and LE -- albeit he couldn't make up his mind if CS collected HM or if he drove her to Lowell, Mass. MOO

https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv/status/1478773590657048578

Poor little harmony is tugging on my heartstrings. Maybe because i was a little glasses wearer as well.:(

Mine too!
I cannot get the song Harmony by Elton John out of my head.

" Harmony and me-ee.....We're pretty good company.."

Sorry to some, if I have planted an ear-worm now

Where are you, little mouse?

Affidavit goes on to say that Adam’s estranged wife said she last saw Harmony in Nov 2019. She believed she had gone back to living with her mother. His current gf told police she was aware Adam had kids but had no knowledge of Harmony.
@7news

When police began to dig in about discrepancies with Adam’s story and others they had questioned, he reportedly refused to keep talking. “I have nothing else to say.” Detective noted a lack of emotion from the father re: his missing daughter.
@7news

https://twitter.com/victoriapricetv?lang=en
Thanks for the links.

Made Harmony watch her infant brother when she herself was only 5 ?
Then hit her causing a black eye b/c she was holding her hand over the baby's mouth to keep him from crying; possibly because H. was afraid she'd be punished for letting the baby cry ? :(
Forced to stand in the corner for hours, and to scrub the toilet with her toothbrush.
What a monster.

Harmony was failed terribly by both parents.
Maybe other adults in her immediate family who should have gone to the authorities when Harmony wasn't heard from in two years ?
If they didn't want this child, they could have placed her for adoption with a loving family.
Smh.
Imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads