NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that the files were given to Maura's dad. I can't see any reason why he shouldn't have a copy. Obviously LE doesn't have anything or they would have made an arrest or something would have been happening on this case.
Maybe after her dad reads the files he will see something that no one else has noticed or maybe didn't think important. The man deserves to have those files and to read every single thing that has been done in this case. It has been almost 4 years hasn't it? I remember when she first went missing and I really believed that she would be found right away.

Bobbisangel said:
I hope that the files were given to Maura's dad. I can't see any reason why he shouldn't have a copy. Obviously LE doesn't have anything or they would have made an arrest or something would have been happening on this case.
Maybe after her dad reads the files he will see something that no one else has noticed or maybe didn't think important. The man deserves to have those files and to read every single thing that has been done in this case. It has been almost 4 years hasn't it? I remember when she first went missing and I really believed that she would be found right away.
Bobbisangel,

Maura will be missing 3 years on 2/9/07 ......... I too believed there was a strong posibility that she might show up unharmed soon after her missing; once I learned more about her, her family and her boyfriend's family, the more I believed that someone had harmed her or that she had succumbed to the elements and in either case would be found during the spring ........

It is so sad that she is gone and that the people who love her and miss her have no answers.

........I will continue to pray for her to come home or to be found

Wondering if you might register and post on the new Maura site, as Websleuths seems to have run out of gas?

Even DocWho has showed up on the new Maura site.

There has been IMHO a great deal of new info and details added on the old and new Maura sites in the last twelve months.

I posted last night on items I thought could be added to old Timeline.

The big question raised now on the new Maura site, by Weeper and Helena and others, is the theory of the driver of the Saturn not being Maura herself--but some other as yet unidentified presumably lookalike young woman who talked to Atwood with her hair down instead of up as Maura normally wore it.

Anyway you have been the stalwart of this site and new Maura site could use you, unless you are already there under another moniker.

Good to hear things are clicking along over on her site. I was registered and posted on the old site a few times, but they were viscious toward posters with "unpopular" ideas and I didn't hang around long.

I still feel that Maura was travelling with someone that night (by that, I mean that someone was coming behind her) simply because her car was not trustworthy and she knew it. Don't have any ideas on the reasons, but I still feel that way. What has happened to her since that time? Not a clue.

LisainWV said:
Good to hear things are clicking along over on her site. I was registered and posted on the old site a few times, but they were viscious toward posters with "unpopular" ideas and I didn't hang around long.

I still feel that Maura was travelling with someone that night (by that, I mean that someone was coming behind her) simply because her car was not trustworthy and she knew it. Don't have any ideas on the reasons, but I still feel that way. What has happened to her since that time? Not a clue.
Lisa, same here. I use to follow the case but there were so many who believed that Maura met up with foul play (which is totally possible) that any other scenerio was just not acceptable. I do hope that the case gets resolved.

Glad to hear it wasn't just me. I do think they will get answers some day and I sincerely hope they do. I just feel that Maura was up to something that night and whether things went wrong or if they went exactly as she planned, who knows?

Someone here recently mentioned that I have shown up on the new forum and that is true as far as it goes. I don't want to be seen as putting down another forum which may have some interesting things to read or anything but since someone posted they were concerned about being attacked for their theory posts ("but they were viscious toward posters with "unpopular" ideas ") so I will just say this:

You should read the pages of posts at the new forum from page 61 onwards before posting there to familiarize yourself with the discussion there and to be sure you are prepared for the repsonses you may receive from some people, and then if you feel you are ready . . . .begin posting.

doc, I read everything that had been posted on the old site before I posted. I had heard no details about Maura prior to finding her thread here and being directed to her site.

I read the posts, I read the timeline, I looked at the photos and I posted my idea.

It's OK. You have to be somewhat "obsessed" (and I say that in a nice way) to keep up with a site like that and I haven't made it that far. I constantly look for updates on maura and I wish the best for her and her family - it is a baffling case - but I'll stick to getting my updates here.

If I'm not mistaken, her dad succeeded in getting the courts to "open" the police records and info. Right? If so, that should really open some doors.

LisainWV said:
doc, I read everything that had been posted on the old site before I posted. I had heard no details about Maura prior to finding her thread here and being directed to her site.

I read the posts, I read the timeline, I looked at the photos and I posted my idea.

It's OK. You have to be somewhat "obsessed" (and I say that in a nice way) to keep up with a site like that and I haven't made it that far. . . .
I think you misunderstood why I suggested people should read the new forum posts before posting there. I sent you a PM to help sort that out. I hope it helps clear things up but if not please let me know.

LisainWV said:
. . .I constantly look for updates on maura and I wish the best for her and her family - it is a baffling case - but I'll stick to getting my updates here. . .
Don't blame you a bit.

LisainWV said:
. . .If I'm not mistaken, her dad succeeded in getting the courts to "open" the police records and info. Right? If so, that should really open some doors.
No, he only got it sent back to the lower courts for L.E. to have to prove their case better before a decision is made. L.E. claims they can indeed prove their case and I guess in time we will see which side prevails.

Thanks for the info in that last post.

Also, got your PM - completely understand. Thanks again!!

This is so important and I know that "this family/WS" has the people and qualifications to do this for a missing ones family.
I received a precious note from a family member of missing Maura Murray. Their new site has lost the 300 initial registered names of
all the people concerned with Mauras disapearance. It has only 80 names right now........
Maura has been missing since Feb. 9th, 2004.....on a cold 12 degree night.
Her car went off the road on a hairpin turn near Haverhill, NH.
Maura was a nursing student, and was soon to be engaged.
Please help give more signitures to Mauras site.....and if you can leave a few thoughtful words.
With the anniversary of the missing date coming up various Media will be looking for what interest there is ........we have to show that there sure is!
Please visit the site today and just leave your name, maybe a few words if you can. Ask your friends and family too also......lets show that we can build a bridge into finding Maura.
The Murray family is missing a daughter......lets hope for a renewed quest in finding her. Miracles happen, as we saw last week........
Help this family find their miracle..........Sunday
www.MauraMurrayMissing.com ( Please do this today..Blessings)

May beautiful Maura be reunited with her loving family and friends very soon!

Sundayrain said:
This is so important and I know that "this family/WS" has the people and qualifications to do this for a missing ones family.
I received a precious note from a family member of missing Maura Murray. Their new site has lost the 300 initial registered names of
all the people concerned with Mauras disapearance. It has only 80 names right now........
Maura has been missing since Feb. 9th, 2004.....on a cold 12 degree night.
Her car went off the road on a hairpin turn near Haverhill, NH.
Maura was a nursing student, and was soon to be engaged.
Please help give more signitures to Mauras site.....and if you can leave a few thoughtful words.
With the anniversary of the missing date coming up various Media will be looking for what interest there is ........we have to show that there sure is!
Please visit the site today and just leave your name, maybe a few words if you can. Ask your friends and family too also......lets show that we can build a bridge into finding Maura.
The Murray family is missing a daughter......lets hope for a renewed quest in finding her. Miracles happen, as we saw last week........
Help this family find their miracle..........Sunday
www.MauraMurrayMissing.com ( Please do this today..Blessings)
Thank you Maima............Please sign.....bring beautiful Maura home.

I am hearing from family,and friends ,and Websleuthers........
Wonderful we can make for some renewed interest in finding
Maura Murray.
Maura vanished without a trace Feb. 9th, 2004........
Lets rebuild the new site.........Lets find Maura.......Help make Miracles happen.
Please take a bit of time to go to the site below....now....before the anniversary of the day she went missing.

www.MauraMurrayMissing.com Thank you to all who told me they would sign on there today.........Mauras family needs answers.....Like a village ...we can help.

maima said:
May beautiful Maura be reunited with her loving family and friends very soon!
Amen. I pray for Maura every single day.
Prayers for her family too. Please be the year we receive some answers about beautiful, dear Maura.

PrayersForMaura said:
Amen. I pray for Maura every single day.
Prayers for her family too. Please be the year we receive some answers about beautiful, dear Maura.
I know I pray for Maura and Brianna so very often.
Prayers for Maura.......for anyone who can not find the location.....there is a place on the top of the page.....thinking it said "register" it is just your name or name you'd want to go by.........your town.......you can leave most of it blank.
In that case it is only a few seconds to do.
www.MauraMurrayMissing.com thank you to all of the WS family.

Its sad to hear a few people do not feel comforable there.
I post how I feel......whether the others want to feel a different way.
Problem is........because this is so complicated.....there are tons of theories.
I have heard some are ignored......Actually, I am ignored too!.....LOL.....
But, I have wanted Maura and Brianna found so badly that I put my emotions aside. I wonder why it is a bit sharp.......
It is certainly not the wonderful family......
I think today there was a discusion about listening to others.
After all.......we just don't know. We don't know much of anything.
So, so, many unanswered questions......they may never be answered.
I have followed the cases off and on during these years.......
I think that Maura and Brianna need us......her family can use our support.....and the posters....have to open up to other thoughts and feelings.
There is no expert......if there was we'd have the answers.
None of us are big time LE.......we are just people trying for some answers.....
So that we can have more miracles.....like we had a week ago.
Please join......if you can.......and help with ideas.........

Sundayrain said:
Its sad to hear a few people do not feel comforable there.
I post how I feel......whether the others want to feel a different way.
Problem is........because this is so complicated.....there are tons of theories.
I have heard some are ignored......Actually, I am ignored too!.....LOL.....
But, I have wanted Maura and Brianna found so badly that I put my emotions aside. I wonder why it is a bit sharp.......
It is certainly not the wonderful family......
I think today there was a discusion about listening to others.
After all.......we just don't know. We don't know much of anything.
So, so, many unanswered questions......they may never be answered.
I have followed the cases off and on during these years.......
I think that Maura and Brianna need us......her family can use our support.....and the posters....have to open up to other thoughts and feelings.
There is no expert......if there was we'd have the answers.
None of us are big time LE.......we are just people trying for some answers.....
So that we can have more miracles.....like we had a week ago.
Please join......if you can.......and help with ideas.........
Sunny~ I agree with your post. From the evidence I've heard thus far on this case, I lean on the side of Maura possibly starting over. (My personal opinion, of course).
If not, I hope her family is able to find answers on what has happened.
And on your last comment, this very miracle weeks ago gives us proof that someone can be living right under our noses (so to speak) w/o us even knowing.

Sundayrain said:
I am hearing from family,and friends ,and Websleuthers........
Wonderful we can make for some renewed interest in finding
Maura Murray.
Maura vanished without a trace Feb. 9th, 2004........
Lets rebuild the new site.........Lets find Maura.......Help make Miracles happen.
Please take a bit of time to go to the site below....now....before the anniversary of the day she went missing.

www.MauraMurrayMissing.com Thank you to all who told me they would sign on there today.........Mauras family needs answers.....Like a village ...we can help.

Hey Sunday....good for you for really getting involved in this case. I know how you work and that you don't even know what it means to "give up!" I would just love to hear that Maura has been found. My heart goes out to her family. I know they have tried everything that they know to find their girl.
They are lucky to have you on their side and helping in the search. I have no doubt that you will track that girl down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member