NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today marks the end of the third year that Maura has been missing...her family continues to search for answers...

There was an article in the Caledonian Record today...

Friday February 9, 2007
HAVERHILL, NEW HAMPSHIRE
Investigators Not Giving Up Search For Maura Murray
HAVERHILL, N.H. -- Three years since a Massachusetts college student disappeared after a car accident, theories abound as to what may have happened to her.
Healy said although police have said Murray crashed her car into the trees, he and the other investigators do not believe it to be true.Caledonian Record

murraydwyer said:
Today marks the end of the third year that Maura has been missing...her family continues to search for answers...

There was an article in the Caledonian Record today...

Friday February 9, 2007
HAVERHILL, NEW HAMPSHIRE
Investigators Not Giving Up Search For Maura Murray
HAVERHILL, N.H. -- Three years since a Massachusetts college student disappeared after a car accident, theories abound as to what may have happened to her.
Healy said although police have said Murray crashed her car into the trees, he and the other investigators do not believe it to be true.Caledonian Record

I wonder what they think happened? Do they think that someone forced her off the road? Oh how I wish Maura would be found. Three years is a long time to look for your daughter and not have anymore answers then you had the first day. I don't know how a person stays sane, eats or sleeps when their child is missing and they don't have a clue to where they are. Prayers for Maura's family and prayers that she is found and this waiting comes to an end.

Wow, Bobbi you did some great posting at Mauras site. Yesterday was the anniversary of her being missing for three years......
You sure know how to dig up the information.....and I enjoy reading your theories. WS people sure know how to dig in and work it out......Yahooo
to the WS sleuthers........Sunday
Maura is missing ........she needs to be found........clues are slow coming.
It is a hard to piece puzzle.
Her father fights for some rights to see the records......There needs to be a "Maura's Law" whereby after three unsuccessful years of looking.....and no clues.......records can go public. Especially to the family.
What this man has had to endure is a crime in its self.........

Sundayrain said:
Wow, Bobbi you did some great posting at Mauras site. Yesterday was the anniversary of her being missing for three years......
You sure know how to dig up the information.....and I enjoy reading your theories. WS people sure know how to dig in and work it out......Yahooo
to the WS sleuthers........Sunday
Maura is missing ........she needs to be found........clues are slow coming.
It is a hard to piece puzzle.
Her father fights for some rights to see the records......There needs to be a "Maura's Law" whereby after three unsuccessful years of looking.....and no clues.......records can go public. Especially to the family.
What this man has had to endure is a crime in its self.........

Hey you little bloodhound :D

I just feel so bad for Maura's dad. He breaks my heart. There is just no reason why he can't get a copy of her file and especially that accident report.
Maybe his investigators could figure something out after reading the case file. I would even like to read the accident report. This whole thing just doesn't make any sense.

Ya, I decided to go over to the sight and post a little. I forgot that I had already registered at some point. Some really interesting info on there.

Sundayrain said:
Hey there Bobbi......You are my one woman rooting team......Horray!!!!
Bobbi.....go to BringBrihome.org in the affadavit area of the messages.....there is amazing news as to a police report on Bri. As you know Brianna went missing one month apart from Maura.......both in that same area. I know you would love to read this detailed article that the Courrier News had. This will floor you........It also involves gangs, the names of the members......"a confession."....etc. I know Maura and Bri are somehow going to come as connected in regards to the facts. ( not meaning they knew each other)......I remember on Bri s site that this "Joker" ( so named )person would write on there......This is something to read.....make sure you have a bit of time...a bit complicated, but......wow, interesting. I hope I can go up to Maura's search in the Spring, if they have it again. You are just too kind girl.........
You know how I feel about a child being missing.....It bothers me to my bones!

Hey Sunday,

I went over and read the paperwork on Brianna. Boggles the mind doesn't it! If the cops can't tell who is involved in her disappearance then they are as dumb as door knobs. It is so obvious. I emailed Nancy Grace and so have others. They need to get her on that document along with Bri's dad and the LE that are handling her case. Wouldn't that be a good program. I'd love to hear what LE has to say. Can't they even go to the prison and talk to that woman that murdered two people that told her sister all about what happend to Bri? Is that to much to ask for pity sake. We need to find out what happened to these two girls and get them back home.

Bobbisangel said:
Hey Sunday,

I went over and read the paperwork on Brianna. Boggles the mind doesn't it! If the cops can't tell who is involved in her disappearance then they are as dumb as door knobs. It is so obvious. I emailed Nancy Grace and so have others. They need to get her on that document along with Bri's dad and the LE that are handling her case. Wouldn't that be a good program. I'd love to hear what LE has to say. Can't they even go to the prison and talk to that woman that murdered two people that told her sister all about what happend to Bri? Is that to much to ask for pity sake. We need to find out what happened to these two girls and get them back home.
Yes, Nancy shoud feature some of these stories again. I do like Nancy Grace.
Isn't is annoying that these people need to follow up. Instead of that happening, its put aside......like a worthless file. This is a young girl who is missing.
I go back and forth between Bri and Maura....because they went missing one month apart. Both had cars left vacant on the side of roads.....both no clues...LE have to do so much better. I am afraid I'd be working for no pay as an LE.........digging, and digging.....until answers come up. I would not accept there is no anwer to all of this........Its a horiable nightmare to these families.
Mauras father........AMW couldn't even put her story on due to the police not giving them information they needed. What in the World.........that should be a crime in its "ownself"........Ah.....I am getting steamed up.......
Thanks for writing to Nancy G.......Great work.......:)

Thanks to one of the members at Maura's website and her son, we now have a Myspace page for Maura...hope those of you here on Websleuths will drop by.

http://www.myspace.com/mauramurraymissing2

Finding so many of the names from the missing persons here on Websleuths, but sadly, so many more.

Bobbiesangel...somehow Kenny Chesney is on Maura's Myspace...don't listen to much music and wondered why his name was so familiar...now I know. We have a few more country singers on there too, as well as other missing persons...

Thanks to one of the members at Maura's website and her son, we now have a Myspace page for Maura...hope those of you here on Websleuths will drop by.

Finding so many of the names from the missing persons here on Websleuths, but sadly, so many more.

Bobbiesangel...somehow Kenny Chesney is on Maura's Myspace...don't listen to much music and wondered why his name was so familiar...now I know. We have a few more country singers on there too, as well as other missing persons...

I'm on there. I think this was a GREAT idea!!!

This is kind of random but my boyfriend records America's Funniest Home Videos and there was a young couple on there that were interviewed by the host. The young woman bore a resemblance to Maura but with about 50-75 pounds. I saw it this past weekend and while I seriously doubt it was Maura, I couldn't not say anything to all of you. Unfortunately, I don't know when this show aired, but I am pretty sure it was within Jan-March.

I have visited Maura's MySpace and it is beautifully done. She is just such a beautiful girl. I also saw the list of songs along with Chesney's "Who You'd Be Today." I love a lot of the Country songs that are listed and they really touch me emotionally. When I hear Chesney's song I think of Maura and my daughter, Shelley, and who they would be today. Heartbreaking. I just wish Maura would be found. I hadn't realized that she was going to be married later on. That just makes it all the sadder for all of you. Prayers for you all.

Just wondering if you all read this thread on Chuck Rickey.
It's only two pages, and there is a resolution.
Big similarities in the two cases.
I think the ending is pretty telling.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46844

T-Rex,
Maura's family feared from the beginning that she had succumbed to hypothermia --- because of their through search of the area surrounding the location where the car was was found, they now are inclined to foul play.

Although, their knowledge of Maura does not support the run-away theory and they do not believe that she is, their greatest hope is that she is somewhere, safe and well.

.......always praying for answers for Maura.

April 9, 2007 .........

Another sad milestone for those who love Maura. She has been missing 3 years and 2 months today.

Please pray that God will comfort all those in grief and pain and bring Maura home.

Maura has been missing 3 years and 2 months today.....

please pray that God will comfort and provide answers to all those who love her.

so many holidays have come and gone - Easter yesterday, and today, April 9, 2007, Maura has been missing 3 years and 2 months .........so very long with not one answer.

please pray that God will comfort all that love her and bring Maura home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230