NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any new developments in this case? I know they have a "dream team" of sorts assembled to analyze the facts, etc.... I was wondering if they have come up with anything new??

Hi Czechmate...sadly, there isn't much new in Maura's case. Currently, we are awaiting the Superior Courts ruling on the records case.

Don't know whether you've seen them, but we do have pictures of the damage to Maura's car...they are at
http://mauramurraymissing.com/tmp/viewtopic.php?t=76
Because of these pictures some questions have been raised about whether the damage was caused by hitting a snow bank.

Hi Czechmate...sadly, there isn't much new in Maura's case. Currently, we are awaiting the Superior Courts ruling on the records case.

Don't know whether you've seen them, but we do have pictures of the damage to Maura's car...they are at
Because of these pictures some questions have been raised about whether the damage was caused by hitting a snow bank.
Sorry to hear murray....I can't believe they are still tied up with the whole records thing.....incredible!!
I have seen the pictures of Maura's car....there are so many "experts" claiming so many things it's hard to know what/who to believe anymore. I hope Maura is safe somewhere or if not that her family can find answers soon.

I've read much of the info on this case and my prayers go out to Maura's family and friends. One possibility I don't think I've seen mentioned is that perhaps Maura wasn't traveling alone. I think I'm correct in that she left a message she would be away for a while, correct? And after her accident, she refused help from the passerby. Is it possible someone was traveling with her in another vehicle and since that person was behind her she refused help because she knew they would be along in a few minutes and possibly that did happen, she got in the vehicle with that person and has never been seen again. OR, the person was ahead of her and circled back and picked her up when they realized she wasn't right behind them. Do/did vehicle track info from the scene discount this as a possibility?

Just my .02.

Maura's dad still hasn't gotten the files from the courts? It seems that he has been trying to get them for ages! I can't understand why they won't make copies for him. What are they afraid he will discover?

What happened to the license plate on Maura's car? Was it gone when the car was returned? If so, has someone else been using it? Maybe it was stolen that night?

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/
From this link you will need to scroll down to May 31 @ 8:38 AM - comments are included

KingCast still aghast, confused at Officer McKay and Shooter Floyd's background in Franconia Notch shooting tragedy.

We know Shooter Floyd has one hell of a record with guns and cops, threatening them with a third eye, grabbing groin and such. Now a source very close to these matters informs that Floyd's son is alleged to have a connection with a girl, Maura Murray, who has now gone missing one/two, and that Officer McKay's ex-wife had a Restraining Order against him, that people at a certain daycare center saw his ex-wife looking roughed up, frequently, and that he was forced out by Haverhill, NH PD before he came to Franconia. Another source very close to the matter seconded the Maura Murray information and told me a lot more that I sure as hell am not going to share at this juncture.

I'll leave it up to the authorities to continue their investigation of any and all salient details as I continue mine.

I was glad to find this thread here at WS..this is another one of the cases that have stayed with me, and I keep checking for updates.

As always I keep hoping she will turn up. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear murray....I can't believe they are still tied up with the whole records thing.....incredible!!
I have seen the pictures of Maura's car....there are so many "experts" claiming so many things it's hard to know what/who to believe anymore. I hope Maura is safe somewhere or if not that her family can find answers soon.

a four part story about Maura's missing is being published in the Hanson Express...

the link www.southshoreexpress.com
will take you to the first part - be sure to check the "tabs" for links to copies of the accident report, a portion of the Grafton County Dispatcher's Log, photos of Maura, her car after the accident, the area in which she had the accident, etc.

the www.southshoreexpress.com link also has a poll as to what you think happened to Maura.

a four part story about Maura's missing is being published in the Hanson Express...

the link www.southshoreexpress.com
will take you to the first part - be sure to check the "tabs" for links to copies of the accident report, a portion of the Grafton County Dispatcher's Log, photos of Maura, her car after the accident, the area in which she had the accident, etc.

the www.southshoreexpress.com link also has a poll as to what you think happened to Maura.

Peabody,

I can't get your link to work.

Thanks Peabody. Very good article. With Maura buying that much alcohol she was either 1) not planning on being alone or 2) was depressed and possibly suicidal, IMHO. Either way, it still doesn't explain how she disappeared after the accident. I have wondered on here before if possibly she wasn't traveling with another car and that's why she refused help--she knew the other driver would be along in a minute. If so, her traveling companion is the perp, IMHO.

Thanks Peabody. Please let us know when the next installment comes out. Where did the rest of the alcohol go that she bought? No way she drank that much in a few hours and could function at all.

IMHO only I still think they need to totally scour Atwoods home and property. He is too fishy, hinky meter going off the charts. Dig, dig, dig, I say!!!

Just read the complete story on South Shore Express...interesting ideas in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay