NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Disappeared" --- all new Series on the ID channel (Investigation discovery) --- features a special on Maura Murray in January 2010.

I will keep everyone posted.

The Family was Notified:

Disappeared Sneak Peeks: Maura Murry

email a friend
share on social networks

Maura Murray goes missing after her car swerves off a dark and windy road over 140 miles away from her dorm. Years later, her family refuses to give up their seach. Don't miss this episode premiere on February 8 at 10 PM e/p!

http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/disappeared-sneak-peeks-maura-murry.html

"Disappeared" --- all new Series on the ID channel (Investigation discovery) --- features a special on Maura Murray in January 2010.

The Family was Notified:

email a friend
share on social networks

Maura Murray goes missing after her car swerves off a dark and windy road over 140 miles away from her dorm. Years later, her family refuses to give up their seach. Don't miss this episode premiere on February 8 at 10 PM e/p!

http://investigation.discovery.com/videos/disappeared-sneak-peeks-maura-murry.html

The Family was Notified:

email a friend
share on social networks

Just a head's up for those who don't know and a reminder for those who do..... The Investigation Discovery Channel is featuring Maura Murray next Monday night, 2/8/2010 on their new series called Disappeared.
I believe this is the last of the series. It airs at 9pm CST.

Maura's dad really moved me in the previews for this show.
Please tune in if you can to show your support for Maura.

Thanks

Just a head's up for those who don't know and a reminder for those who do..... The Investigation Discovery Channel is featuring Maura Murray next Monday night, 2/8/2010 on their new series called Disappeared.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Do you think anybody could put the episode on Youtube? I don't have Dish Network anymore so I can't watch it. Thanks!

"Tests are being performed on possible new evidence in the mysterious disappearance six years ago of University of Massachusetts nursing student Maura Murray in Haverhill, according to Lt. James White, head of the New Hampshire State Police Major Crime Unit. Tuesday will mark the sixth anniversary of the day Murray vanished in the North Country after crashing her car on remote and winding Route 112 during a snowstorm shortly before 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2004.

Some time in the last two weeks, police received new information in the case, White said, though he declined to say exactly what it is.

This case is very much active." he said.

As a result of the new leads, White said, police collected items that are now in the process of being tested.

Union Leader...Nancy West 2/7/1
Article not online

"Tests are being performed on possible new evidence in the mysterious disappearance six years ago of University of Massachusetts nursing student Maura Murray in Haverhill, according to Lt. James White, head of the New Hampshire State Police Major Crime Unit. Tuesday will mark the sixth anniversary of the day Murray vanished in the North Country after crashing her car on remote and winding Route 112 during a snowstorm shortly before 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2004.

Some time in the last two weeks, police received new information in the case, White said, though he declined to say exactly what it is.

As a result of the new leads, White said, police collected items that are now in the process of being tested.

Article not online

Article not online

Article not online

I hope this is what the police have been waiting for to crack this case wide open.

Is there any possibility that Maura could still be alive?

REMINDER: 4 minutes until showtime:

Just a head's up for those who don't know and a reminder for those who do..... The Investigation Discovery Channel is featuring Maura Murray TONIGHT, 2/8/2010 on their new series called Disappeared.
It airs at 9pm CST.

Just a head's up for those who don't know and a reminder for those who do..... The Investigation Discovery Channel is featuring Maura Murray TONIGHT, 2/8/2010 on their new series called Disappeared.
It airs at 9pm CST.

It airs at 9pm CST.

I feel so bad for her family. I hope this coverage sparks some new information.

Just finished watching. I hope and pray that there is an answer very soon. Maura's loved ones have been without peace for far too long.

Mr. Murray just breaks my heart - he reminds me of my own father (Boston accent included).

The NH police bungled this one from the first day - I really hope the Cold Case unit can rectify the errors and give Mr. Murray some answers. I will be following this case closely.

Her "Disappeared" episode left out a few things - the rag in the tailpipe, for example. The neighbor who thought she saw a man in the car. Similarities to Brianna Maitland's case. I was surprised they didn't offer more - I feel like I know more about this case than what was revealed in the episode.

Hi all,
I'm watching the episode of disapeared. I am joining in with you guys on this case. The thread for some reason has made me look twice ever since I can remember and then her father is what made me want to watch the show so bad (from the preview) Its weird but sometimes I think I get signs about things, not psychic, hard to explain I guess. It will take me awhile to catch up on the threads but I'll be back.

I missed it, and just checked, the reshowing is almost over. But, I do see that they will show it again Friday evening at 8 pm CST, which I have Tivod. Wanted to point this out so if anyone else missed it they can catch it Friday.

Article not online

do we know anything more about this?? I wonder what kind of "tests" are being done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member