Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It doesn't seem viewable. Can you describe it please?

• New footage had emerged of Noah Donohoe cycling on his bicycle minutes before his disappearance
  • The footage is from 1 of 22 locations that caught him on CCTV the day he disappeared
  • Report is from Kevin Magee
  • Mystery surrounding death continues
  • We know Noah left his home in Fitzroy Avenue around 5:30pm on Sunday 21st June
  • His route takes him along York St and that is where the first of his belongings is found, his rucksack with his laptop inside
  • The trail takes us to North Queen Street where his mobile phone was found by a member of the public
  • CCTV footage is shown - Noah appears to be cycling “normally”
  • Shows Noah travelling along York Road at 6:01pm. He then turned into Northwood Estate where he abandoned his clothes.
  • Witness account: Beryl Smyth was looking out her window the Sunday evening. Beryl confirms she seen Noah but no one else in his vicinity.
  • Reporter indicates house outside which Noah’s helmet was found - not clear if this is Beryl Smyths but it is at opposite end of road to the house which has the drain to rear.
  • Bits of his clothing, but not all are found on way.
  • When Noah gets to top of street he is caught on CCTV riding on his bike naked
  • He then goes around the back of “some” houses where he enters storm drain
  • It’s understood the grill on the storm drain was NOT locked at the time, the padlock was added by the dept for infrastructure days after but the dept DECLINED to confirm this.
  • Councillor Billy Hutchinson asserts “no one in loyalist community is behind it.”

• New footage had emerged of Noah Donohoe cycling on his bicycle minutes before his disappearance
  • The footage is from 1 of 22 locations that caught him on CCTV the day he disappeared
  • Report is from Kevin Magee
  • Mystery surrounding death continues
  • We know Noah left his home in Fitzroy Avenue around 5:30pm on Sunday 21st June
  • His route takes him along York St and that is where the first of his belongings is found, his rucksack with his laptop inside
  • The trail takes us to North Queen Street where his mobile phone was found by a member of the public
  • CCTV footage is shown - Noah appears to be cycling “normally”
  • Shows Noah travelling along York Road at 6:01pm. He then turned into Northwood Estate where he abandoned his clothes.
  • Witness account: Beryl Smyth was looking out her window the Sunday evening. Beryl confirms she seen Noah but no one else in his vicinity.
  • Reporter indicates house outside which Noah’s helmet was found - not clear if this is Beryl Smyths but it is at opposite end of road to the house which has the drain to rear.
  • Bits of his clothing, but not all are found on way.
  • When Noah gets to top of street he is caught on CCTV riding on his bike naked
  • He then goes around the back of “some” houses where he enters storm drain
  • It’s understood the grill on the storm drain was NOT locked at the time, the padlock was added by the dept for infrastructure days after but the dept DECLINED to confirm this.
  • Councillor Billy Hutchinson asserts “no one in loyalist community is behind it.”
Could have it been a dare from his friends to go swimming and it went tragically wrong? This is so strange! This tragedy is reading like a Agatha Christie novel! His poor family, I feel so much for them.

Oh no, what's awful? I can't get the BBC news to open for me. I Googled and got the city hall photos all lit in blue, which I thought was a lovely gesture. Am I missing something due to cultural differences?
The City Hall is being lit up blue tomorrow and also somewhere in Strabane which is Noahs mother's home town. There was a sign saying #justice for Noah and it had been covered up with a flag.

Can anyone make out a back pack
According to the map in the BBC report the back pack was found on York Street before the Westlink crossing and before City Side/Yorkgate, the mobile phone near the playpark on North Queen Street. The CCTV shown is near the Grove Wellbeing Centre so by that time the backpack and phone were gone. I've read conflicting reports about the fall, first they said it was between York Street and North Queen Street, then when the preliminary report came out they said it was at the Grove Wellbeing Centre. They also said he turned up Northwood Avenue??? Northwood Avenue does not exist, he actually turned up Skegoneill Avenue and went through Northwood Crescent to Northwood Road. Its no wonder the family are frustrated when authorities cannot even get the names of streets right. Sorry for the rant there its been annoying me all along that they don't get these simple facts right. They have been getting York Street and York Road confused and invented a new name for Skegoneill Avenue. I haven't posted here since before Noah was found I've just been so upset that he wasn't found alive and then all the accusations flying around about the very community that searched high and low, night and day to try to find the poor wee soul alive. There is still a cloud of depression over this area where it happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back