Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even if this guy didn’t know about the appeals for the laptop (unlikely) it’s still horrid behaviour in general to just find something on the street and not try to get it back to the rightful owner.

Even if this guy didn’t know about the appeals for the laptop (unlikely) it’s still horrid behaviour in general to just find something on the street and not try to get it back to the rightful owner.

Interesting that this man also had Noah's coat which has always been declared as missing yet had also been reported as being seen hangingouts8de a house do totally separate from his bag and belongings. Even Fiona his mother is astounded by the media announcement today that this man also had the coat which she believed was still missing. All very strange

upload_2021-1-8_7-10-1.jpeg
She said: "All I want is for an investigation, a thorough investigation for my son, for every child in Northern Ireland.

"Every parent should know their child should be able to go out and come home safely."

Asked if she was happy with the police investigation into her son's death, Ms Donohoe said: "I am not at liberty to say that, anything about that. All I'm looking for, like any parent that's standing here now, is justice, answers."

A Coroner's hearing, examining the disappearance and death of the schoolboy, has been told there is no evidence that he was attacked, or that any other person was involved.
Noah Donohoe mother seeks thorough investigation into his death

So many elements of this tragedy are not adding up.

I feel Fiona is right to push for the answers she thinks she hasn't been getting so far.

I agree. What would make Noah act so bizarrely? Was it something he ingested.?
If so, someone must have given it to him. There are too many questions unanswered. MOO

I don't personally believe this was the cause. It just doesn't fit with the timeline and CCTV information - there's no evidence that he had contact with anyone after leaving home; nor does it fit with his personality as shared by his family, friends and school. While I'm aware that many kids take risks, that sort of scenario just isn't likely, in my opinion and would be complete speculation.

The timeline and information shared by his mother indicate that the PSNI permitted her to view elements of CCTV that concerned her. She has also shared the questions that have yet to be answered and I can see why she's asking them. Some key events don't make sense at the moment. Of course, there could be straightforward answers - the reality is that none are forthcoming yet.

My heart goes out to her.

MOO

What has become known of Noah's last hour or so never made sense to me. To be seen riding his bicycle without clothing and to be found deep in an underground water system never seemed to be discussed in MSM or more importantly, was addressed by LE. Hopefully, this information will be pursued intensely and his mother will have some resolution about what really happened.

I completely agree, if the bizarre details had been dealt with differently I think there would be far fewer questions and suspicions.

Preliminary hearing ahead of inquest into the death of Noah Donohoe (14) next January is told the Coroner has referred a book about the disappearance & death of the schoolboy to the Attorney General. The Court heard his mother believes it “trespasses on her grief”@UTVNews

https://twitter.com/jane_utv/status/1351173549365592068?s=21

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieV
Back