Nicole Kidman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, however I think kids should come first no matter what. JMO
Narla, should I correct your Grammar? LOL, or Grammer????

LOL- please do!!

Kids should come first yes- but having no life just because you have kids and have been divorced is ridiculous.

Teaching your kids they are the centre of the universe is detrimental in the long run.

Even a divorced person has the right to find happiness again in the form of a male companion.

LOL- please do!!

Kids should come first yes- but having no life just because you have kids and have been divorced is ridiculous.

Teaching your kids they are the centre of the universe is detrimental in the long run.

Even a divorced person has the right to find happiness again in the form of a male companion.
LOL, I love messing with you.
I totally agree about the teaching kids they are the "center of your Universe" Remember Scott Peterson :rolleyes: .
I also think its great that people who are divorced find love again, they deserve it. As long as its equally balanced between the kids and the adults involved Its a great thing.

Katie Holmes was also a catholic... and I remember when she was coverting (I consider it converting) that she said "well, you can be catholic and scientologist at the same time!"

Tell that to your parents, honey!

LOL- yeah right, try telling that to the church of Scientology!!!!

Silly silly girl.

Anyone who spends a mill a week on clothes has to be messed up!

I really dont know much about Scientology, other then them not using meds what really else is wrong with it? I know Priscilla Presley is one too. So many are.

LOL, I love messing with you.
I totally agree about the teaching kids they are the "center of your Universe" Remember Scott Peterson :rolleyes: .
I also think its great that people who are divorced find love again, they deserve it. As long as its equally balanced between the kids and the adults involved Its a great thing.

LOL, you stirrer you!!

How could we forget golden boy!

I have seen many of my g/friends have kids then get divorced, then put everyone but the kids first..
I've also seen my g/friends not stand up for their kids, letting the new guy rule the roost...and it breaks my heart, selfish so and so's...

LOL, you stirrer you!!

How could we forget golden boy!

I have seen many of my g/friends have kids then get divorced, then put everyone but the kids first..
I've also seen my g/friends not stand up for their kids, letting the new guy rule the roost...and it breaks my heart, selfish so and so's...
I have seen that alot too. Its really sad for the kids. I have though seen some women who really have it together and put their kids first then their new man and it worked great. I guess its all in the person.

I really dont know much about Scientology, other then them not using meds what really else is wrong with it? I know Priscilla Presley is one too. So many are.

Oh geez.

Too many wierd things to mention where Scientology is concerned!!

Hubbard's own son committed suicide just to get away from him.

Their beliefs surrounding children is my pet peeve with them....haven't you read about Katie not being able to comfort Suri when she cries?
Did you see the pic where the poor kid was in the ocean with fruitcake and Katie just stared away in the other direction when Suri was SCREAMING her head off!

Oh geez.

Their beliefs surrounding children is my pet peeve with them....haven't you read about Katie not being able to comfort Suri when she cries?
Did you see the pic where the poor kid was in the ocean with fruitcake and she just stared away in the other direction when Suri was SCREAMING her head off!
LOL, I did see that. The whole not holding them thing was and is really weird. I did not know Hubbards son killed himself, how sad.

LOL, I did see that. The whole not holding them thing was and is really weird. I did not know Hubbards son killed himself, how sad.

Thought you would have.

Fool is she, she has no say now, just like Nic.

Thought you would have.

Fool is she, she has no say now, just like Nic.
I love Nicole Kidman, her and Keith. I think she is great. I have always thought though that she does not seem as close to the kids as Tiny Tom. I only say that because I never read or see any pics with them.

Oh geez.

Did you see the pic where the poor kid was in the ocean with fruitcake and Katie just stared away in the other direction when Suri was SCREAMING her head off!

Yeah, and didn't Tom buy her (Katie) a big pacifier to use when she was going to have her COMPLETELY slient, completely natural birth or something really messed up like that? I thought I read that and I was like OMG....

I love Nicole Kidman, her and Keith. I think she is great. I have always thought though that she does not seem as close to the kids as Tiny Tom. I only say that because I never read or see any pics with them.

Oh I've seen plenty of pics of them together.

Nic knew she had no chance of getting those kids out of Scientology.

I feel sorry for Katie, those stars in her eyes have long since disappeared.

Yeah, and didn't Tom buy her (Katie) a big pacifier to use when she was going to have her COMPLETELY slient, completely natural birth or something really messed up like that? I thought I read that and I was like OMG....

Yes!!

They aren't allowed to make any noise during child birth and she wasn't allowed to go near Suri for 7 days after the birth.

They (Scientologists) have some really, really wierd beliefs and that's saying something coming from me because I believe in all sorts of stuff of the esoteric kind- but that stuff is just bs!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

Yes!!

They aren't allowed to make any noise during child birth and she wasn't allowed to go near Suri for 7 days after the birth.
They (Scientologists) have some really, really wierd beliefs and that's saying something coming from me because I believe in all sorts of stuff of the esoteric kind- but that stuff is just bs!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

So who cared for Suri during that time? That is just sick, if true. Nothing could make me do this, nothing. Katie must be absolutely nuts. Yet in this "religion" there's nothing wrong w/ spending millions each month on clothes, etc. What a screwed up set of values. Pathetic.

Eve

So who cared for Suri during that time? That is just sick, if true. Nothing could make me do this, nothing. Katie must be absolutely nuts. Yet in this "religion" there's nothing wrong w/ spending millions each month on clothes, etc. What a screwed up set of values. Pathetic.

Eve

It's true.

Katie has no say, she is not allowed to comfort Suri when she cries...they dont believe in comforting they say it makes a child dependent in a negative way, what a load of bs!
Heres a link about kids in Scientology.
http://www.ilsehruby.at/AChildhoodinScientology.html

More news:

Tom's fury over Nicole's shock tell-all

http://nw.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=294507

I am sure Tom is mad, but o'well. I think Nic has been quiet way too long.

I don't think she said anything bad at all. Knowing Tom though, they've probably got some agreement where she can't even mention her kids names.

Maybe Isabella & Conner will think differently when they get a bit older and rebellious. Who knows, they may want to know who their biological parents are. That's the route many adoptive kids take.

Not comforting a baby or toddler when it cries or is distraught? Jesus wept!

Just goes to show you can be so rich in material things and still have so little in what really matters.

It's true.

Katie has no say, she is not allowed to comfort Suri when she cries...they dont believe in comforting they say it makes a child dependent in a negative way, what a load of bs!
Heres a link about kids in Scientology.
http://www.ilsehruby.at/AChildhoodinScientology.html

More news:

Tom's fury over Nicole's shock tell-all

http://nw.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=294507

How long do you think Katie will go along with this? Is the material wealth really worth it? It is beyond me how people can buy into this - Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Greta, etc.? Why? What's the payoff? What works about it? Do you think she comforts Suri on the sly when HE'S not around? Or are there spies all over their house? Personally I think Katie escapes by shopping, think of all she's forsaken (in terms of values/beliefs) now that she is with him. Nicole is lucky she got out but I think he controls Bella and Connor totally.

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back