GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It always seemed to me like she was meeting a boy. Because there was no known friend that she was going to, I don't think. A boy from school or a boy (or man) from the Internet. Her text to her female friend is also strange - "don't be like that". seems like she had a fight with someone and that is who the text was directed to, or perhaps someone wanted her to do some thing she was uncomfortable with, he ran off and she texted "don't be like that"

Is there a link/article about the text message? I hadn't heard that.

Guys, I'm afraid we are going to get this thread locked if we don't stop with the rumors and even worse posting the name (and private info) of innocent parties. I know we all want this solved now and want all the info we can get our hands on but this isn't the way to go about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the house where police took the bike from...a woman with two teen boys live there? Without naming names of course, do we know if both teens are indeed boys and are they driving age?

Sounds to me like they found her in that white house and the bike was found at a house next door. IMO

Am confused, was she found in the house, in a recycling bin or in the bin in the house? Thanks

Another dirtbag that needs their special place in the fires of hell :furious:

OMG, when that google earth image was taken there was a police car out front. Wonder if there is trouble in the neighborhood a lot.

Outside in a recycling bin in front of house

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

I heard a rumor last night at little after 7 pm that her body was found at an abandoned house close to her dads house. What is the official confirmed time she was found?

Thank God at least they weren't able to get rid of the bike before the police found it.

Honestly, the fact that it was still there, and hand't been altered (from what we see in the pictures) says a lot about the mindset of the perp.

Wonder if LE got a tip on the bike being in the house nextdoor to where the body was found or were they doing a house to house search after finding the body?

Just once more back to those comments

Strangely enough, the first time I went to that article it said it had 2 comments, but there weren't any at the bottom. Then I reloaded and it said "0 Comments."

Were they taken down perhaps?

They have been taken down acc to a new comment which is on there now saying just that and threatening with police.

Investigators just took a white BMX bike out of a house on E. Clayton Ave.

Could this have been an accident, car strikes bike, AP dies at scene and perp hid body and took bike? .. only speculating at this point:

http://twitter.com/i/#!/JasonNark/media/grid

bbm

That is my speculation to. MOO Drunk teens in a car - never good! Maybe the mother found the bike and called it in?

Well let's see what else transpires. I'm glad they're making progress. Good job LE!

Honestly, the fact that it was still there, and hand't been altered (from what we see in the pictures) says a lot about the mindset of the perp.

And by mindset, I mean age / life experience / ability to handle stress.

These recycling/trash containers are very large, if they are like mine. Ours is about 4 feet high and at least 2 feet wide.

The fact that her body was found in a recycling bin right outside the house tells me the perp didn't have transportation to take her body farther away from where she was killed.

I heard a rumor last night at little after 7 pm that her body was found at an abandoned house close to her dads house. What is the official confirmed time she was found?

10 pm AFAIK

Public record.

until someone is named a person of interest or a suspect in this case by law enforcement we do not allow sleuthing of people who have not been connected to this case/posting of their personal information

In the picture with the police removing the bike from the home, I see what appears to be white scrape marks on the front tire of the bike. Those weren't there in the picture the police released earlier this morning.. Could be nothing, but it caught my eye.

Public record.

I understand that it was a public record but that doesn't mean it can be posted here. We can't sleuth anyone that hasn't been named a POI by LE and at the PC they failed to name any. Even if you have insider info that contradicts that, we still can't sleuth them on the board.

There is also a rule about posting info that comes from a paid subscription source but I can't remember exactly what that rule covers.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be a witch or anything. I would just hate to see the thread locked when it appears that info is finally breaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JasonNark
Neighbors say three young men live in the house. No word of arrests have been made. #AutumnPasquale

Details Expand Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member