GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never the news you want to wake up to after taking these sweet innocent children into your heart and hoping for the best possible outcome. :tears:

R.I.P. Autumn. :rose:

Here they pick up the day after trash day. Not sure what day they pick up in clayton. it varies town to town. The truck picks up the cans. People don't lift themImageUploadedByTapatalk1350996677.593030.jpg.

Looks like trash day for the area where Autumn was found is Tuesday
http://www.claytonnjpw.com/trash.htm

(So was this another close call like in Lauren Giddings's case?)

Yes. But if it was an abandoned house and *if the can was next to the house in the driveway or in the backyard it wouldn't have gotten picked up. Someone would have had to put it on the curb and I'm sure that would raise red flags being at an abandoned house.

About 200 law enforcement personnel were involved from 20 municipal, state and federal agencies. Authorities made the announcement that they had found the body early this morning, but did not specify a location.

However, investigators were at the scene on the 300 block of E. Clayton Avenue this morning where the recycling container was reported. Authorities did not say what led them to the site.

But it was recycling day on the street and almost all neighbors had the large, wheeled containers curbside. The properties of three houses were cordoned off by police tape.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121023_Body_believed_found_of_missing_Clayton_girl__12.html

Im SO sorry Autumn. Poor sweet lil gal.
My heart breaks for her Mama and Daddy.

...go fly with our other angels Sweety.

My heart just broke a little more looking at that map. She was so close to home. :(

I'm with those of you that feel this is a local, younger perp.

It never stops hitting me like a punch in the stomach. Rest in peace, Autumn.

Now, here is hoping for swift justice.

No !! Not another one of our children killed ! Who would do this to such an innocent ? My niece lives fairly close to that area, she is near Autumn's age. I worry about her and other children if there is some predator out there. Prayers are going out to Autumn's family and friends. Hope they catch whoever did this!!

I've been following this case as a lurker because I felt I needed a little break from actively participating in another missing little girl case.

I am so saddened by Autumn's death, and so freaking angry that someone can do horrific things to kids.

Who knows exactly how this will turn out - did she meet a friend/friends and things went terribly wrong? Was she hit by a car and someone panicked? Was she killed for her bike? Did someone lure her there specifically for his evil purposes? But whatever the cause, this was a little girl, someone's child. And I hope justice is served for her.

One final comment - the recycling container apparently wasn't that far from her home. Who conducted the searches for Autumn? Was it LE and trained volunteers, or did locals also participate? It seems like if Autumn was there all this time, she would have been found pretty swiftly. I assume trash bins and recycling containers would have been among the first places that were checked.

God bless you, Autumn.

I'm around the corner; trash day is today. The containers are large; trash one is a bit chunkier & few inches higher.

My heart just breaks over Autumn's discovery. I actually feel ill. My plan since Sunday was to get in my car today (I'm Jersey) and drive to the Clayton area to help in whatever way I could to help find this poor lost girl. But when I awoke this morning, I knew in my heart that she was gone even though I had not listened to the news or read this thread at WS. I just knew.

These senseless killings of children has got to stop. GOT TO STOP! They are entitled to live a full and complete life. If we need to re-educate children and adults about the absolute sanctity of life, of everyone's life--then let's do it. But this must stop somehow, some way.

Fly with the angels, sweet Autumn. :rose: May peace and the Father's comfort be with you forever ...

ts

In this link it says
"However, investigators were at the scene on the 300 block of E. Clayton Avenue this morning where the recycling container was reported."

On the case map it says 200 block. Is that a mistake?

there are two different sources saying two different things... I put it on the corner for now (marker)

Snipped....................................

Just before 4 p.m., investigators entered a house behind a Franklin Township, Gloucester County, bar down the street from the lake, where a K-9 dog supposedly had picked up a scent. The owner said he got a call from police at work in Mount Laurel and was asked to come home. “They said they wanted to search my house,” the man said.

The man, whom the Daily News is not identifying, also said he could understand why authorities might have deemed him “suspicious.” His back window was broken recently, he said, and he also is friendly with many teen girls on Facebook because he has a young sister. The man was prepared to give a statement to the Daily News and to other news organizations, but his attorney advised against it.

Authorities left the home after about 20 minutes.

Earlier, Dalton had said that there were no “persons of interest” in Pasquale’s disappearance but that authorities could not rule out foul play. Pasquale’s family said she had no history of running away, although one classmate searching near Scotland Run Park told the Daily News that Pasquale was upset over a recent breakup with a boyfriend

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_jersey/175352901.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member