GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No !! Not another one of our children killed ! Who would do this to such an innocent ? My niece lives fairly close to that area, she is near Autumn's age. I worry about her and other children if there is some predator out there. Prayers are going out to Autumn's family and friends. Hope they catch whoever did this!!

Last night as I brought my trash to the curb; I wondered if they were even picking up considering she was missing.

Halloween is coming; I don't know what the townships are going to do.

I was so hopeful that she ran away until the fake Y&R FB stuff was posted. I did not have a good feeling last night.

I'm in shock to wake up to the posts. I feel so sick knowing we have a killer(s) so close by :(
Rest in peace Autumn.

NJ town fearful as girl's body found in recycling

Snipped..............................

But Tuesday was trash collection day, and many residents had dragged their trash cans and recycling bins to the curb the night before. The covered recycling bins are collected by an automated truck that picks them up and dumps the contents into the back.

Police barricaded the block, and friends and neighbors came by to see. Some mothers said they were keeping their kids out of school for the day. Even before the body was found, students reported that Spirit Week had been canceled because of the sorrow.

One young man rode a bike up, sat on a porch of a home and cried, then biked away......

Hundreds of people returned Monday for the vigil. The girl's great-uncle spoke, saying he hoped the town could gather again a week later, with Autumn back, with candles to mark her birthday

http://www.newsday.com/news/region-state/nj-town-fearful-as-girl-s-body-found-in-recycling-1.4142918

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/
my computer is acting wonky this morning so someone else can look at this link and see if they have the presser banner at the top of this page.. (if so the live link is above)

My heart goes out to Autumn's family -- I was so sorry to wake up and hear the news.

In particular, her brother's pleading for her to come home on Facebook pulls at my heartstrings. He expressed his frustration that it took a while for a true-effort search to be put into place. This is why we cannot simply assume that because it is a teenage girl, she is likely a runaway.

I'm sending prayers to Autumn's family -- they must be devastated. And many, many thanks to all the great sleuthing that was -- and will be -- done.

How sad to wake up to this after following this last night here. Very creepy to look at Google street view of this block just now and see halloween decorations out as well ad blue recycling containers at the curb on the 200 block of this street. Can't help but get chills. I am in NJ and this hits close to home. RIP Autumn. No one deserves this. Justice is not enough to bring her back.

The Good Lord has shed a lot of tears the last couple of weeks welcoming home his precious children-Jessica,Whitney,Jennifer & now Autumn!Take comfort everyone-they are surrounded by pure love!!

My prayer today is that baby Saavni makes it home to her mommy safely!!

I am heartbroken....following these threads is getting very depressing. Yet, I feel that there is a cold, bitter reality to it all and I want to be informed.
:sheesh:

:tears:

Presser started.

Shawn Dalton will speak.

Waiting.

Why is their reporter talking over the presser???????

If you go to myfoxphilly.com & click on "watch it now" the feed will come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee