GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, interesting angle.

I only say that because of the way he said, "If it is determined" and how he's not saying no one in custody, but carefully choosing, instead, to say "There have been no arrests." As if they are talking to someone.

Rumor that there were two arrests and that LE is looking for a third person. LE would not confirm this rumor. I'm kind of hoping this was an accident with some teenagers, that something went awry. I can't take the more horrible possibilities....

Prosecutor said county is one of the safest in state...sure doesn't feel that way right now!!

folks: please do not discuss rumors in comment section. Thanks so much.

Rumor that there were two arrests and that LE is looking for a third person. LE would not confirm this rumor. I'm kind of hoping this was an accident with some teenagers, that something went awry. I can't take the more horrible possibilities....

No arrest have been made

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

Q: two arrests?
A: No, no arrests

Q: parents are concerned, what do you say?
A: Clayton is a safe community. We will find out who does this kind of behaviour. very few homicides here. We try to determine what we have. Residents shoudl do what is neccessary to protect their own. We are actively investigating the case. All the resources are now focussed on finding out what happened.

Q: what about cases of child luring?
A: can't give details.

A day to remember a young girl named Autumn and to support her family. So sad.

I no longer have kids in school....my youngest graduated in 03...are parents warned about young kids on FB, My Space, etc.? Through the schools? Is there some way to monitor what a child is doing on the computer without having to hover over them?

That presser, lots of blah blah if you ask me. I hope they just keeping it close to the chest.

I have two possible theories

1. it was someone she trusted close to the family

2. whoever is behind the modelling photo request page has something to do with it, especially after reading something there and googling distance and its only 40 minutes

Who leaves a body in a recycling bin rather than disposing of it elsewhere? A person who has no vehicle or is perhaps too young to drive.

Guy in the blue?

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

Yes. Definitely something off there. May just be developmentally disabled, although it looked like he knew the words to the prayer.

wasn't sure if it was blue or purple. The video was glitchy as I was watching it and pixelated quite a bit.

Did we ever get confirmation that the bike was found?

I don't know if I'm allowed to make this kind of snarky comment (let me know if not), but after observing LE in Colorado (Jessica Ridgeway) and Oregon (Whitney Heichel) very recently, I don't get the same sense of competence here.

I don't think it's conpetence, as much as it is a lack of urgency and anger. Maybe the sadness is too overpowering right now to come off any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YouthSleuth98