GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did LE state that? Or is that your opinion? Just wondering if I missed that part? I didn't catch all of the pc bc I'm at work and people are annoying me.
I heard him say "bike parts" ...
moo

Oh my, that is just horrific.

I take my hat off to that courageous mother. She sets a fine example. I'll bet there a a few more mums out there protecting their 'babies' who should be hanging their heads in shame when they read about this.

But most of all, my heart bleeds for Autumn's family and her friends. I send them all my love and I wish them the strength to come through this.

Yes I have seen the fb postings.

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

All I have to say is that I hope no one forgets to shut that fake Y & R page down & look into those creeps.

Thank you Roselovr!!!

I was thinking that same thing!

Even if that fake Y & R page has nothing to do with this particular tragedy...

It still needs to be looked at and investigated thoroughly!

I imagine the Cyber Enforcement Officials are right on top of it!

yes, and i just wanted to say THANK-YOU to the perps mother for being strong enough to turn in her own children!

YES!!! I can't even imagine how hard that had to be. She did the right thing and should be commended.

seriously does anyone know the $$ value of the bmx odyssey??? these perps killed for this bike?

seriously does anyone know the $$ value of the bmx odyssey??? these perps killed for this bike?

Nothing concrete about bike was motive. But was lured with box parts.

But the family has closure

Closure? There is no such thing to a family who loses a loved one to murder.The pain is just as strong as it was for me in 1977.Nothing makes it better,nothing takes it away.

I may have heard it wrong...but i never heard the Bike was a motive...just that they used bike parts to lure her.

It may very well be the motive...but i didnt hear them say that.

I believe that there had been on-going tension between the older boy and Autumn and it played out n FB prior to her murder. I don't think she was killed for her bike. she was lured to the house t GET bike parts. My opinion.

I believe that there had been on-going tension between the older boy and Autumn and it played out n FB prior to her murder. I don't think she was killed for her bike. she was lured to the house t GET bike parts. My opinion.

We think alike...posted at the same time

Nothing concrete about bike was motive. But was lured with box parts.

so, the motive may not have been just to take her bike? what else would they lure her there for if not for the bike? i guess im thinking that if she was not sexually assaulted then it must be for money or the bike? im confused now... lol sorry if im just dense sometimes...:moo:

Did LE state that? Or is that your opinion? Just wondering if I missed that part? I didn't catch all of the pc bc I'm at work and people are annoying me.

LE stated that towards the end of the presser.

I feel bad for both the families. It is a tragedy for both. I think this would of been easier if it was an older man who lured her. But kids?!!! What is happening to our society? Why is this becoming more and more common for kids to commit violent crimes?

I feel bad for Autumn's family. I'm still trying to process the fact that le found stockpiles of bike parts in the basement. The house was owned by whom? The homeowner failed to notice stockpiles of bike parts in her basement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro