GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we knew someone who heard it for sure to clarify. I'm confused now too.

No, they definitely said in the presser that she was lured there specifically for her bmx. Her bmx is what they wanted & she was killed over it. They wanted the parts. She was tricked to go there informing they had parts for her bike but those FB posts I believe we're deleted.

No, they definitely said in the presser that she was lured there specifically for her bmx. Her bmx is what they wanted & she was killed over it. They wanted the parts. She was tricked to go there informing they had parts for her bike but those FB posts I believe we're deleted.

this is what i came away with too....thanx

Okay, got it now! Thanks! :)

I will probably get scalded for saying this, but how can we be so sure that the perps' mother didn't turn them in to collect the $10,000 reward? Not saying I believe that's the reason - but it could be a possibility - we aren't inside her head.

Closure? There is no such thing to a family who loses a loved one to murder.The pain is just as strong as it was for me in 1977.Nothing makes it better,nothing takes it away.

I cringe when I hear the word closure used so frequently on news coverage of these terrible types of cases. You are so right, nothing fills the hole left in your heart and in your life when you lose a loved one to murder. All you can do is try heal in whatever way you can. Some are able to do this easier than others, IMO. It's such a personal journey, and one that will probably never end for me.

But I will say that knowing what happened to Autumn, and being able to provide her with whatever memorial and burial they choose, will give a certain kind of comfort to Autumn's family and friends. JMO

No, I wasn't talking about anyone, just wondered if someone who listened to the pc and heard exactly what they said about the bike/parts/luring/etc. could clarify. I think a few of us are confused as to whether she was lured there FOR the bike or FOR parts or BY the promise of parts, or whatever it was.

Bike parts lured her in. A reporter did say the kids wanted the bike. But that was not said le

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

In the beginning of the thread someone, I think JerseyGirl not sure, said $300-500.

Maybe more bc it would have been broken down & sold as parts. But I'm still confused why they're calling it an Odyssey bc I didn't think Odyssey made frames. They make everything else, though. It looks like a Fit or a higher end Haro frame. Idk, just speculating. Broken down & sold legit, cleaned, on eBay or Craigslist could vary 3-500 respectively. They're selling hot stuff & probably to other kids so maybe they'd only net 200, idk just a guess.

Bike parts lured her in. A reporter did say the kids wanted the bike. But that was not said le

That's not what I heard & I watched the whole thing. I heard them say it was over her bmx. They also said for parts.

i bet they walk away with a slap on the hand.. Underaged.... i think laws need to be changed in our world!! you are old enough to kill, you are old enough to do hard time.

Zero, you are down there, do you know where the vigil is being held tonight?

I agree, it may be complete BS and I am thinking it is. I just wanted to share either way.

Oh, I understand, Kenya! And I did want to apologize for having to post and run before I got my kiddos. Catching up now.

i bet they walk away with a slap on the hand.. Underaged.... i think laws need to be changed in our world!! you are old enough to kill, you are old enough to do hard time.
Oh I don't think so. I think they will both be tried as adults. JMO I do however think their names should be released! I think MURDER should trump their ages and privacy!

I feel bad for Autumn's family. I'm still trying to process the fact that le found stockpiles of bike parts in the basement. The house was owned by whom? The homeowner failed to notice stockpiles of bike parts in her basement?

This is why I'm a little skeptical to post any accolades for the perp's mother. I'm holding off till all is somewhat settled, imo.

So the rumors were true? A couple of teen boys did this? Over a bike? WTH?

Prayers for the mother who is having her heart ripped to pieces over her sons, as well.

This all hits too close anymore.
Breaktime for me as well.

The boys knew who had bike they wanted.

Why couldn't they just steal it?

There has to be something more to this. Just has to...

At the church

TY. It is almost a 2 hour trip for me. Just waiting to see if my friend wants to go. Also trying to decide which route is faster/easier. Pkwy to ac expressway or 195 to 168

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smash5070