GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably get scalded for saying this, but how can we be so sure that the perps' mother didn't turn them in to collect the $10,000 reward? Not saying I believe that's the reason - but it could be a possibility - we aren't inside her head.

Who knows. She may have turned them in out of fear for what they might do to her knowing she found out they were involved. Wouldn't be the first time a teen killed parent/s.

You are almost there. Soon. This has been like watching a baby being born. LOL

I am so behind... But couldn't resist a giggle at the "like watching a baby being born" analogy! :giggle:

"County prosecutor Sean Dalton said at a press conference Tuesday that Autumn was lured into the home of the 15- and 17-year-old brothers to obtain parts for her BMX bike. The crime was allegedly committed in that house."

^^THIS^^
From the article linked above... BBM

So the rumors were true? A couple of teen boys did this? Over a bike? WTH?

I can believe it knowing that a few years ago kids were killing each other for tennis shoes!

you may think you heard them say she was killed for the bike but you would be wrong. It was an on-going fight. I don't think they meant to kill her but this is my opinion.

In the link cocomod just posted:

County prosecutor Sean Dalton said at a press conference Tuesday that Autumn was lured into the home of the 15- and 17-year-old brothers to obtain parts for her BMX bike. The crime was allegedly committed in that house.

No, I wasn't talking about anyone, just wondered if someone who listened to the pc and heard exactly what they said about the bike/parts/luring/etc. could clarify. I think a few of us are confused as to whether she was lured there FOR the bike or FOR parts or BY the promise of parts, or whatever it was.

Maybe there will be a replay or the transcript of the presser available. If you need "exactly"....

This is my opinion as well.....

Can't give mine.. will say this....
It is an on going investigation. So it just wasn't over a bike. And it is possible that defense attorney informed police that it was over a bike. Food for thought

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

"County prosecutor Sean Dalton said at a press conference Tuesday that Autumn was lured into the home of the 15- and 17-year-old brothers to obtain parts for her BMX bike. The crime was allegedly committed in that house."

^^THIS^^
From the article linked above... BBM

this is her reason for going there...what was their reason for wanting her to come to the house?

2 Teen Boys Arrested in Death of Girl, 12

>>>>>>>SNIP>>>>>

The boys' mother played a part in cracking the case involving Autumn Pasquale, Gloucester County prosecutor Sean Dalton said at a news conference. She came forward with information about a posting on a son's Facebook account, leading police to the boys, Dalton said.

>>>>>>>>SNIP>>>>>

The girl died in a manner consistent with strangulation, he said. She had been riding her bicycle before she disappeared and was lured to the boys' house, where belongings including her bicycle were found, Dalton said. There were no signs of sexual assault.

>>>>>>>>SNIP>>>>>

Three teenage brothers live at the home, said Na'eem Williams and Jodie Robinson, both 16. One of the teens in the home traded BMX bike parts, according to a young man, Corey Hewes, 19, who said he was among those who traded with him.

>>>>>>>>SNIP>>>>>

:(
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...ike-Missing-Clayton-New-Jersey-175422811.html

Another beautiful young girl gone. So very sad. Ny local news is going to have a blip on it shortly and I do not even live in NJ. Just terrible.

Agree. Also i wanted to add that in posting the link, my intent is not to make excuses for anyone. Reasons aren't excuses. Even when there's no excuse for a behavior, there's always a reason for it. Trying to understand the reason doesn't mean I'm minimizing how sick and sad this situation is.

Eta that's not directed at you, Jules. Just a general FYI.

BBM....I've been saying this for years. There is always a reason behind it no matter how insane or twisted that reasoning may be. Every step the perp makes surrounding a crime has a reason behind it.

STOP with the facebook rumors. If you want to go read them over there, that's fine, but don't bring them here. These guys are minors.

Please post responsibility.

Salem

No, I wasn't talking about anyone, just wondered if someone who listened to the pc and heard exactly what they said about the bike/parts/luring/etc. could clarify. I think a few of us are confused as to whether she was lured there FOR the bike or FOR parts or BY the promise of parts, or whatever it was.
I do not think there is much information about bike parts other then the boys traded some parts and when they investigated they found some inventory (I think) in the basement. Her bike was there too.

Well, work is over and I'm going home to hug my kids. I'm so sorry that Autumn's parents won't be able to do the same. :(

Thanks to everyone for the updates today.

Kudos to that mom. I know there is some back-and-forth here about the reward money, etc. But for once, we have a parent who turned their child in for committing a horrendous crime. Oftentimes, we're angry that they are defending and standing behind their child - albeit an adult or not - who has taken someone else's life. Then we get someone who actually does the right thing, and the motive is in question. We don't know why she did it, but it must've been hard. She did the right thing.

Can't give mine.. will say this....
It is an on going investigation. So it just wasn't over a bike. And it is possible that defense attorney informed police that it was over a bike. Food for thought

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

Zero, can you tell us if she knew anyone in this family before she was lured over there...or were the boys complete strangers to her? The luring could have been done on the street while she was riding by their house...OR it could of been done via Internet (bike parts for sale).

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members