GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to that mom. I know there is some back-and-forth here about the reward money, etc. But for once, we have a parent who turned their child in for committing a horrendous crime. Oftentimes, we're angry that they are defending and standing behind their child - albeit an adult or not - who has taken someone else's life. Then we get someone who actually does the right thing, and the motive is in question. We don't know why she did it, but it must've been hard. She did the right thing.
Hi Beli :)
I imagin it would be very hard to do, yes KUDOS to the boys Mother.

I have a question re the cod. Sorry if this is too graphic.

It says "blunt force trauma consistent with strangulation". Isn't blunt force trauma a hit with something heavy and hard and strangulation is rope or hands around the neck? How can one be "consistent" with the other? Was she both hit and strangled?

Perhaps knocked out then strangled?

I'm guessing!

I hope she didn't know much ! :(

Yep. Scary, huh?

It is astoundingly horrible. I cannot understand it. We have to worry about predators. Now we have to worry about what are essentially, their playmates.

This poor little girl will never get to go home. Her parents will be forever destroyed. For what? What monsters could do such a thing?

Jeez, I didn't mean that in a bad way. I'm saying I'm very sorry that they lost their child.

Apparently I can't say anything today without it being taken out of context.

I got what you mean precisely. Don't worry. The thought of her parents knowing they will never be able to hug Autumn again is too much to bear. Please give yours an extra hug from all of us at websleuths. I'm so sad today.

Finally, my feeling is the mother saw some posts that indicated the boys had contact with Autumn or tried to, the day she went missing. She talked to them, felt something was wrong and called LE.

GOOD FOR HER!

Can you imagine how that would feel? To hear that a little neighbor was missing. To worry about her and about your own kids, fearing a predator is on the loose. Then, to find something or see something or hear something in your very own home that connects to "that case". And ultimately the dawning horror that your own children, your own babies, might be involved?

That's a Greek tragedy, folks. To do the right thing means accepting that your kids have done evil - may even be evil. It is to put your own needs to keep your family intact and protect your kids from harm, aside, in favor of the need for justice for a little girl.

God bless this poor woman who did the right thing.

Why did this happen? I just don't understand.

Who gives a **** about if they were getting bike parts for some one older or Craig's list or any of these other crap being spouted out right now. A 12 year old innocent little girl was killed there is no reason at all acceptable for it either it's disgusting and whoever did it minors or not needs to rot in a cell for life and worse things that I won't even get into on here! Sick sad world

I agree...but the positive thing...the community does not have to worry about a child preditor at large in their community .....and that probably puts many parents to breath easier tonight.

Making intros.

My sound is low.

Autumn has been recovered. Perps charged 15 &17 - first degree murder & a bunch of other charges.

COD - blunt force trauma, consistent w/strangulation. No sexual assault.
MOD - Homicide

Talking about evidence found. Juvinille's mother contacted LE. LE got search warrant, obtained evidence and arrested these 2 individuals.

Hearts go out to Autumn's friends and family. Perps will be held accountable. Thanks to residents of Clayton for their support.

Total team effort of LE. FBI involved. Everyone responded quickly.

Chief now thanking everyone. Justice will prevail for Autumn.

Taking questions - but I can't hear them.

Salem

God Bless the mom. Can't imagine how hard this must be on her, too.

I keep asking myself........was that last text, don't be like that to one of these boys??

Ugh..

They haven't released the contents of the last text message:

A friend, 11-year-old (name redacted by me), said Pasquale was at her house Friday night and they exchanged text messages Saturday, ABC News station WABC-TV reported.

She said she received the last one at 1:22 p.m. and didn't believe it was intended for her. She said it read, "Don't be like that."

The last known communication was in a text message she sent around 2:30 p.m. Dalton would not say who received the message or what it contained. But he said there was nothing alarming or unusual about it.

That's from ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/US/teens-arre...utumn-pasquale/story?id=17542077#.UIcPJsXA95M). In my opinion, a text saying "don't be like that" definitely suggests a disagreement or fighting of some sort.

Of course they knew each other. They lived a few blocks from each other and shared th same hobby.

The boys house was also a place many parties were given, so I imagine she did know the house.

Do you think we could get Salem to come mod us? No needles, no probes or no spaceships to blow up the thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhh... But she might have a secret group of Witches of Salem as her minions!:what:

:ghost: :mummy: :dracula:

I will post live pics soon

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

This is another case that hits home given that I grew up about 20 minutes from Clayton. This case has rocked the county and beyond. Everyone from home is talking about it on FB.

I have seen the names of the suspects mentioned on FB, but I can't say them here. I've also read that apparently one of the boys actually 'liked' the 'Find Autumn Pasquale" FB page. I can't see the info on his page besides his profile picture, though a friend of a friend did look at his page and confirm that.

I came across this on Twitter: https://twitter.com/grasso_amber/status/260847445687296001/photo/1 Just so chilling.

I feel like the motive has to be above & beyond the bike. If they just wanted the bike, I'm sure they could have figured out a way to successfully steal it - it seems like they'd stolen many bikes before. I think bike parts was just an easy way to get Autumn to their house.

(just my opinion! I have no information to back this up :))

i wonder if they were attempting to persuade her into not reporting them to le about their previous bike thefts? idk, just spitballing....

I wonder what insight their mother has to the boys' behavior. Can I really say that I would shelter my child if I knew he was capable of murdering another person, especially a child? I would be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life, wondering what he would be doing next.

Not all children are wonderful and I think many parents struggle to raise them the "right" way but things don't turn out for the best. It was apparently common knowledge that the boys or one boy stole bike parts. Was the mother afraid of them? Who knows.

I feel like the motive has to be above & beyond the bike. If they just wanted the bike, I'm sure they could have figured out a way to successfully steal it - it seems like they'd stolen many bikes before. I think bike parts was just an easy way to get Autumn to their house.

(just my opinion! I have no information to back this up :))

To me, that is even more chilling. Was she lured there specifically to do harm to her and maybe kill her? Why, then? Just because they didn't like her? That's terrible.

Huh? I didn't say that, not even a hint of that.

What I'm saying is this:

There were stockpiles of bike parts in the basement of a house, owned by the mother of 5 children, one of those children having an arrest record for stolen bikes. Where did she think the parts came from, especially new or different inventory?

Listen, I applaud her for calling this in but still, fact is there was a stockpile of bike parts in her basement. How was that explained away? It's a legitimate concern.

In my case it is mobility issues. I don't go down to my basement unless its urgent - once a year or so. She could have relied on her sons to get anything needed down there. Also easy to pile boxes under a tarp in a dark corner etc.

I've been following this case but not commenting. Of all the cases I've followed, this is the first one I've ever thought that the victim was going to be ok. I was shocked that she was found deceased and furious over such a senseless death.

The mom of the boys did the right thing by calling LE, regardless of her motive. I would guess they'd been in trouble before or were difficult to handle and she knew they were capable of doing something like this.

The headline for this article says "Autumn was strangled for bike parts". Ugh, I wish the media would get in agreement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-12-year-old-girl-stuffed-recycling-bin.html

"Two teenage brothers were charged with murdering 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale after luring her into their house so they could steal parts from her BMX bicycle.

Autumn, whose body was found stuffed in a household recycling bin after she vanished over the weekend, was promised parts for her bike by the two, authorities said, but the teenagers were really plotting to take parts from her model."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member