GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the boys murdered her to steal her bike parts?

How did she end up in the recycling bin? Was it at the boys' own home? I don't understand how they could put her in someone else' bin without being seen.

When/how was she found?

I honestly think that could happen too. People don't snap out of their adrenaline to logically reason over what they are doing.

I'm not defending the monsters in the least. I think what they did was senseless, stupid, greedy and evil.

IMO 1st degree murder is NEVER logical so your point is lost on me.

They said she was not sexually abused. So was she really KILLED over a stolen bike?

Why didnt they just steal it when she wasnt looking?

Plain dumbness, evil or...impatience...or a little of all. Controversy abounds regarding some children as psychopathic, but it sure seems that way...they were focused on one goal...and they achieved it with little afterthought. IMO

I'm sorry but these cold must be as dumb as anything. Killing her in their home, putting her body in the trash near their house, keeping her bike and bag in their house and posting things on Facebook which led to their mother reporting them!!
Thank goodness they weren't smart though.

Awful senseless crime. Poor Autumn.

I am relieved to know she was not sexually asaulted. It doesn't make her death any less tragic, but at least she did not have to go through that particular form of horror in her final moments.

At least her body was found, intact. At least the boy's mother had enough integrity to turn them in, so that Auttumns family could have some closure. At least it wasn't done at the hands of someone she loved.

It is sad the kinds of things I now consider blessings in these horrible cases.

Two families are now changed forever. Two families have to deal with the loss of their children. One lost to murder, two to prison. Over a BIKE?!?

Senseless. Just senseless.

RIP Autumn. You deserved so much more than this :(

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351031497447.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351031497447.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 117
So, the boys murdered her to steal her bike parts?

How did she end up in the recycling bin? Was it at the boys' own home? I don't understand how they could put her in someone else' bin without being seen.

When/how was she found?

That's up for debate. The way the wording was at the presser, they lured her to their house with the promise of getting her parts for her bike, but not necessarily that they killed her for her bike.

They put her in the recycling bin. It was left by the abandoned house next door.

Found last night around 10pm. LE were given a tip by the boy's mom.

Law enforcement did an amazing job.

Her parents at least have her back and can lay her to rest.

I also appreciate the mother for turning in her boys. I am sure that was gut wrenching on so many levels. My heart goes out to her. :heartbeat:

I am relieved to know she was not sexually asaulted. It doesn't make her death any less tragic, but at least she did not have to go through that particular form of horror in her final moments.

At least her body was found, intact. At least the boy's mother had enough integrity to turn them in, so that Auttumns family could have some closure. At least it wasn't done at the hands of someone she loved.

It is sad the kinds of things I now consider blessings in these horrible cases.

Two families are now changed forever. Two families have to deal with the loss of their children. One lost to murder, two to prison. Over a BIKE?!?

Senseless. Just senseless.

RIP Autumn. You deserved so much more than this :(

BBM: Preliminary report says no sexual assault. Waiting on the autopsy report for confirmation. So right now, we really don't know one way or the other. Not that's been released by LE.

One article said she drove to the police department and handed the keys to her house over late last night.

The two teens turned themselves in

One article said she drove to the police department and handed the keys to her house over late last night.

they turned themselves in with their attorney too... so, i wonder if they are just going to plead guilty??

Sorry to quote myself....

It's the njnews.com article .....interview with the boys father....who lives in nearby Glassboro and hasn't seen them in years.

No, there isn't any point to murder. But they do prosecute differently if it's premeditated or not.

i thought that 1st degree murder is premeditated? i think the luring give me the idea that it was premeditated...moo

Blunt force trauma and Strangulation. It takes a long time to strangle someone, and IMO its never an accident
**Graphic**

They could have choke-slammed her and fractured her hyoid bone, causing aspyhxiation without any manual strangulation. I saw this once when I was working in the ER-it was actually a wrestling accident. The guys hyoid bone was broken and, along with the swelling and blood, his airway was completely obstructed. If he hadn't been intubated he would have died.

I am NOT making any excuse for these jerks, or suggesting that is what happened...it's unlikely, but it is possible. And the way they worded the COD makes me wonder.

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351032166378.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351032166378.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 147
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351032188996.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351032188996.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 142
  • uploadfromtaptalk1351032217378.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351032217378.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 142
Status