GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero any timeline on arraignment? Where will they be held? And what's the word on trying them both as adults?

Just your opinion if you don't know for sure....just please let us know if its opinion or fact.

Article with photos of the brothers and names released here:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ers-House-Bike-Autumn-Pasquale-175463891.html

also - instagram users - if you hashtag search #autumnpasquale, and scroll aways there is a screencap someone took of purportedly some of the facebook postings of the 15 year old (his name is blacked out, but they claim it is his facebook)

Mods: I heard ya loud and clear about not posting the minors names HERE, but I did not see where it was forbidden to post a link that may have their names in it. Please snip and zap me if I am in the wrong here.

Could they have someone older they are getting the bike parts for.....to sell thru Ebay or Craigslist?

Ìf you read her Facebook many of the guys were into BMX
Maybe there is a skate park near there its a normal thing for kids this age
but these boys could have just gone into business for themselves,
JMO

Very sad

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351032736855.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351032736855.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 123
Anyone know was the facebook post that tipped the mother off a taunt or what?

I m standing on the corner. Listening to the stories rumors are 100 fold then the web

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351032860832.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351032860832.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 96
Are you taking the pictures right now zero?

Who gives a **** about if they were getting bike parts for some one older or Craig's list or any of these other crap being spouted out right now. A 12 year old innocent little girl was killed there is no reason at all acceptable for it either it's disgusting and whoever did it minors or not needs to rot in a cell for life and worse things that I won't even get into on here! Sick sad world

bbm

Could be that someone else encouraged them to go ahead with this theft/murder. LE should look at their "busniess" associates imo.

>snipped<

I came across this on Twitter: https://twitter.com/grasso_amber/status/260847445687296001/photo/1 Just so chilling.

Seems to have been taken down.

I think blunt force trauma would be no cut with a knife, etc. or no gun hole in a body. The blunt force would be to the windpipe. No intrusion in to the body.

That makes sense. But would that be called strangulation? Or rather suffocation?

Poor poor girl. I hope she lost consciousness fast. So young and full of life. :(

**Graphic**

They could have choke-slammed her and fractured her hyoid bone, causing aspyhxiation without any manual strangulation. I saw this once when I was working in the ER-it was actually a wrestling accident. The guys hyoid bone was broken and, along with the swelling and blood, his airway was completely obstructed. If he hadn't been intubated he would have died.

I am NOT making any excuse for these jerks, or suggesting that is what happened...it's unlikely, but it is possible. And the way they worded the COD makes me wonder.

I didn't want to bring this up, but had wondered if she had been stomped causing the above as you described.

Mods can I post the fb tips?

I m standing on the corner. Listening to the stories rumors are 100 fold then the web

Zero,

Thank you very much for keeping us all updated throughout this.
I really appreciate it.

Suspect was at the vigil.... info was just given to channel 10

Suspect was at the vigil.... info was just given to channel 10

I mentioned in in the JR case, thinking that the person who did it probably helped with the search effort. A way to keep eyes off of you and make people think it wasn't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478