GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have two questions... The parts sound pretty expensive.. How did Autumn have that kind of money?

Autumn sounded vague on the destination she was going to...

Was she afraid to,tell her parents?

do you,think ANY,of,her,friends knew she was going there?

Or did it seem like it was no big deal...,everyone went there to get bike parts...

There is more to this story...

JMO

Sorry for iPadisms...:banghead:

Murdered for bike parts. What has this world come to? Sickening!

:furious:

I mentioned in in the JR case, thinking that the person who did it probably helped with the search effort. A way to keep eyes off of you and make people think it wasn't you.

No this was a scared kid. That felt guilty

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

Who knows. She may have turned them in out of fear for what they might do to her knowing she found out they were involved. Wouldn't be the first time a teen killed parent/s.

Not to be cold..

but she may be relieved to,have these sons behind bars... If they were threatening, etc.?

Just a thought?

hi guys......well Autumns death has just hit our news.....am wondering why Jessica's didnt though.....anyhow that's beside the point.

Have just read over 100 comments on one of your news sites and they are saying it was for bike parts!!! one of them was in the habit of stealing bike parts......wow...

Now we know why they asked not to post on social media about this......it was a facebook post that tipped them off......do we know what the post was??

I do give the mum a pat on the back for handing them in.........that would have been very hard to do, and I think every one should commend her for doing so, a lot wouldnt...

However one thing that is a bit scary, is the amount of racial posts on those news sites...... some are saying that the murder was a racial murder, I dont beleive that at all, I think they wanted her bike........I hope it doesnt get out of hand with the racial aspect....

Ok so they turned themselves in AFTER mom talked to the cops? Wonder if mom told them that she was going to turn them in? Posting on FB showing that they were scared and felt guilty? Someone mentioned tension between the older brother 18 and Autumn 12. Maybe a relationship type thing or they just wanted to beat her up and accidently killed her. That or the one that posted on FB didn't know what the older one was going to do?

Kind of sounds like 2 kids/1 maybe just the older brother wanting to teach her a lesson and it getting out of hand.

Article with photos of the brothers and names released here:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ers-House-Bike-Autumn-Pasquale-175463891.html

also - instagram users - if you hashtag search #autumnpasquale, and scroll aways there is a screencap someone took of purportedly some of the facebook postings of the 15 year old (his name is blacked out, but they claim it is his facebook)

Mods: I heard ya loud and clear about not posting the minors names HERE, but I did not see where it was forbidden to post a link that may have their names in it. Please snip and zap me if I am in the wrong here.

What is the sign the older brother is doing with his hand?

Can't give mine.. will say this....
It is an on going investigation. So it just wasn't over a bike. And it is possible that defense attorney informed police that it was over a bike. Food for thought

From Autumn's Press Conference :(

Can DA do,this... Interfere...so early in the investigation/case?:banghead:

I have a question re the cod. Sorry if this is too graphic.

It says "blunt force trauma consistent with strangulation". Isn't blunt force trauma a hit with something heavy and hard and strangulation is rope or hands around the neck? How can one be "consistent" with the other? Was she both hit and strangled?

Agree, blunt force trauma and strangulation are two different things as far as I know. Now if she were hit hard enough in the throat area and this fractured her hyoid, then it would make sense, and maybe that is what happened. Hate to say it, but a person on the ground with another stomping on their neck would/could be seen as strangulation via blunt force trauma.

Is that the mother in the video walking behind the boys?

Are you taking the pictures right now zero?

bbm

Could be that someone else encouraged them to go ahead with this theft/murder. LE should look at their "busniess" associates imo.

Seems to have been taken down.

That makes sense. But would that be called strangulation? Or rather suffocation?

Poor poor girl. I hope she lost consciousness fast. So young and full of life. :(

I think suffocation would be the blocking of nose and mouth...like with a pillow.

hi guys......well Autumns death has just hit our news.....am wondering why Jessica's didnt though.....anyhow that's beside the point.

Have just read over 100 comments on one of your news sites and they are saying it was for bike parts!!! one of them was in the habit of stealing bike parts......wow...

Now we know why they asked not to post on social media about this......it was a facebook post that tipped them off......do we know what the post was??

I do give the mum a pat on the back for handing them in.........that would have been very hard to do, and I think every one should commend her for doing so, a lot wouldnt...

However one thing that is a bit scary, is the amount of racial posts on those news sites...... some are saying that the murder was a racial murder, I dont beleive that at all, I think they wanted her bike........I hope it doesnt get out of hand with the racial aspect....

I don't believe it was racial either, kids probably knew each other, bikes were thier hobby apparently, I believe it was over the bike/ bike parts, bike related. Just unbelievable.

<modsnip>

If you just copy and paste the hashtag with her name on google it will come up. HTH

Who gives a **** about if they were getting bike parts for some one older or Craig's list or any of these other crap being spouted out right now. A 12 year old innocent little girl was killed there is no reason at all acceptable for it either it's disgusting and whoever did it minors or not needs to rot in a cell for life and worse things that I won't even get into on here! Sick sad world

But... What if the older person... Is like the wizard behind the curtain...and has a role in the luring and killing?

Made the boys do the dirty,work? promised,them money?

Just a thought...

This observation probably doesn't fit anywhere but I have to say it. Looking at the pics of Autumn, there is something so striking and compelling about her eyes. It's as if there is something very deep in there. An old soul, if you will. I feel that Autumn was someone who was going to do something spectacular and now it is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95