GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy do I feel bad for waste management guys lately. They must be scared to pick up trash anymore!

So many people, starting as kids, do not value life. Everyone around them is disposable. They want what they want, when they want it, have no conscience, no sense of boundaries, no sense of right and wrong, and they do whatever they think they have to do to get what they want.

Sociopaths at every age.

wondering if boys have been in trouble before.
since they are under 18, I wonder if we will know much about them.
I feel bad for their mom.

So many people, starting as kids, do not value life. Everyone around them is disposable. They want what they want, when they want it, have no conscience, no sense of boundaries, no sense of right and wrong, and they do whatever they think they have to do to get what they want.

Sociopaths at every age.

so very true and sad

there is a chip in recycle bins acording to NG
I never knew that
abandben house who owns the recycle bin?
who knew it was recycle day
Well that is pretty cool!
come to think of it ours does have a "serial" , "lot", ID# on it.

But here if you have not paid the bill, the garbage truck WILL NOT STOP
and get the trash. They only stop at the addresses they are given each week.

IMO that bin was theirs and just placed next door?
I bet the boys were responsible for putting it out each week
so they would know which day to put it out
wouldn't they?

o/t
poor garbage guys! We have put ours out a few times and it might have been a smell worse than death!
I'd be so afraid to open some of them!

(I know the garbage guys did not find this child)

Sounds like Nancy has been playing Monopoly lately and wants to give the teens a get out of jail free card.

Well that is pretty cool!
come to think of it ours does have a "serial" , "lot", ID# on it.

But here if you have not paid the bill, the garbage truck WILL NOT STOP
and get the trash. They only stop at the addresses they are given each week.

IMO that bin was theirs and just placed next door?
I bet the boys were responsible for putting it out each week
so they would know which day to put it out
wouldn't they?

o/t
poor garbage guys! We have put ours out a few times and it might have been a smell worse than death!
I'd be so afraid to open some of them!

(I know the garbage guys did not find this child)

Trash pick up here is paid through our property taxes.

do we know where boys lived? Near the recycle bin?
quick disposal
she was clothed

It would be first degree murder if she were killed during the commission of another crime....bike theft. Right?

Ok so they turned themselves in AFTER mom talked to the cops? Wonder if mom told them that she was going to turn them in? Posting on FB showing that they were scared and felt guilty? Someone mentioned tension between the older brother 18 and Autumn 12. Maybe a relationship type thing or they just wanted to beat her up and accidently killed her. That or the one that posted on FB didn't know what the older one was going to do?

Kind of sounds like 2 kids/1 maybe just the older brother wanting to teach her a lesson and it getting out of hand.

bbm

But you don't get 1st Degree for something that got out of hand. I think one of them 'fessed up....

bbm

But you don't get 1st Degree for something that got out of hand. I think one of them 'fessed up....

I just don't get how someone can murder someone with premeditation and then express guilt and regret and then turn themselves in? Were police even getting close or have them as a lead?

bbm

...as we all have learned, premeditation can happen in a couple of seconds...I also believe that the "luring" charge plays into the 1st degree charge.

I agree one one of them fessed. Sadly, I think a confluence of evil and adolescent "hard-guy" mindset escalated things to an irreparable degree.

bbm

They almost always start with the highest possible charge, to leave room for plea negotiations. I wouldn't put too much stock in that.

This really doesn't "feel" premeditated to me. I think they thought Autumn would be an easy mark, but she was tougher than they bargained for. She fought back, and paid for it with her life :(

Why is nancy pretending she is unaware of the arrests?

Just bs to fill the hour?

Strange that if she was killed for bike parts, why is the bike still in one piece?

It would be first degree murder if she were killed during the commission of another crime....bike theft. Right?

Thank you. I just didn't know if that same statute pertained to juvies. Now I know why they were both charged with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990