GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boys' mother sounds like a very strong, moral woman. Bless her.

I'm sad and angry that these kids seemingly have been able to get away with stealing bike/parts to the point of raising the stakes to luring a girl to her death for a bike.:furious:

not able to release names of juveniles charged with a crime: that means we won't be posting the names here either... just FYI

Who were these boys living with? Did they have any parental supervision? I'm just wondering how these boys could keep stolen bikes in their house without a parent/guardian knowing about it.

Not bashing the family, just trying to understand the circumstances that allowed these boys to be able to do what they apparently did.

Did some reporter just ask about racial tensions? Were these boys minorities?

The no sexual assault is preliminary, waiting on the ME reports. So it's not conclusive yet.

article-pasquale2-1022.jpg

Lured to obtain parts for her bmx bike!

Did LE state that? Or is that your opinion? Just wondering if I missed that part? I didn't catch all of the pc bc I'm at work and people are annoying me.

15 and 17 and investigation is ongoing: considering waiving to adult court but they are letting the process work..

So they are still considered MINORS

they also have not been NAMED by law enforcement: Only ages have been released

I'm quoting Nurse's post and adding some red to get your attention. These are unnamed minors - DO NOT name them here - UNITL LE does. So far, LE has not named them and probably won't until it is determined if they will be prosecuted as adults.

Also - remember that sleuthing of friends and other minors from their facebooks or other social media is OFF LIMITS.

Thanks,

Salem

I think I heard that the mom's tip led to the discovery of the body.

Who were these boys living with? Did they have any parental supervision? I'm just wondering how these boys could keep stolen bikes in their house without a parent/guardian knowing about it.

Not bashing the family, just trying to understand the circumstances that allowed these boys to be able to do what they apparently did.

Dad said they lived with mom. That was in an article linked below.

No way, we can't bash victims and mom is a victim.

I was not bashing the mom.I am glad she did notice the facebook page but no one in the home noticed a white BMX bike that has been all over the NJ newspapers and TV.Timing means a lot IMO.This hits too close to home for some of us.Sickening to be murdered over a bike. I wish we had the death penalty because they both deserve it.

Did LE state that? Or is that your opinion? Just wondering if I missed that part? I didn't catch all of the pc bc I'm at work and people are annoying me.

yeah that is what he said. I guess the boys told her they had parts for her bike when what they really wanted was to steal her bike.

<modsnip>.

Thanks for posting - I haven't read it, but I've been doing a lot of study/work in the area of Executive Functioning. The frontal lobe of the brain has to do with Exec. Funct. - particularly decision making, and isn't fully developed until early- to mid-twenties. In a nutshell, adolescents/teens will do things that make no sense, do things without thinking of the fallout or what will happen afterwards. A big influence: it really makes more sense to them (to be 'okay') if one or more friends is doing it also.

Of course, there has to be another level of mentality to kill someone - that's different than a reckless act of immaturity. But I do think it plays into it somewhere.

And there are executive functioning deficits in those with AD/HD even after the PFC has fully developed - causing them to keep doing things without thinking it thru. Murder though.... whole other level beyond impulsivity and not thinking things through.

The fb postings were obvious. (All I can say)

From Clayton NJ Autumn's Press Conference :(

This is sickening - lured & murdered this innocent child for bicycle parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetemptationisreal