GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The younger one is (I believe) FB friends with Autumn. Tragic.

*Went to her account, looked at friends, typed in the last name.

One of them could have held her down while the other choked her. Or they might both be charged under the law of parties-even if only one of them committed the actual murder, they would both legally be culpable for her death (note-I am not sure if they have LOP in NJ)
Exactly, they acted together conspiring to kill or rob her. Either way its first degree for both.

Regarding the charge of First Degree Murder, this site reports :

"Both brothers were charged Tuesday with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposal of the body, theft, and tampering with evidence. Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx also was charged with luring, authorities said, because he allegedly had asked Pasquale to come to the house under the pretense of trading bicycle parts."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...ked_Find_Autumn_Pasquale_Facebook_pa.html?c=r

The article also states the exact time when one of the brothers clicked like on the FB page.

Sorry, I did a copy/paste that had his name in it.

So I have been playing catch up, the jist I have gotten so far is Autum was basicly lured into the home with her intentions being parts for her bike :(, also sounds like there was no sexual assault so she was killed for her bike ?! Good God, what in the he!! is gotten into kids/people lately....
I am so very proud of these boys mother for turning them in, that had to be so hard........

People don't kill just for a bike, then dump the body next door. Either these kids were high, have huge mental issues or just felt she was not worthy of respect because of who she was. Those are the sorts of reasons people kill in this scenario, not because of a bike. She wasn't sexually assaulted, there simply is no rational reason to have done what they did. That leaves the irrational reasons. I guess it could have been intimidation that got out of hand and they accidently killed her, but these kids are old enough to know better.

Where can I read about being verified & what types of people can get verified? It's been a while since I've been here

I don't know if it can be someone that was verified by sending credentials other then just a drivers license to prove who they are; but they could actually be a civilian standing there watching? Just curious what is actually being verified because I always assumed it was someone that could prove they had inside information.

How do we know who to send the PM to? There don't appear to be any listed in this section.

Roselvr and anyone else interested in becoming verified:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread." One of the names will be listed in bold -- that is the username of the mod who is keeping this group in check. Click on their name and then PM them if you are interested in becoming verified. You can become verified as a local with "insider" knowledge OR as a professional with specific credentials (i.e. lawyer, psychologist, criminal profiler, etc.) A mod will then arrange with you via private message how to become verified. Once you are verified, you can post information related to your verification without having to provide a link (for instance, I can post information about psychology without having to back it up with an MSM link but I need to provide links for local info since I am not a local) and you can then list yourself as verified.

Hope that helps!!

One of the suspects is fb friends with Autumn's brother. If he had posted something, (could have sworn I just read a post by zero that said what was posted on fb) I think it would have shown up on her brother's fb. Also how could they think they could get away with stealing her bike (if killing was not part of the plan), when they know her brother.

The way it works is that they would threaten to beat the snot out of the victim if they say who took their stuff.

A few questions. Earlier this morning someone posted a msm link where it was stated someone had witnessed a young man riding a bike up to the porch and sitting and crying. Was it ever said if that kid was one of the suspects? In my state, juveniles cannot be named unless they are tried as adult so it surprised me to see them named and photographed.
I don't post much but wanted to thank you all for being here today. Such a horrifying conclusion and I've thought of nothing else all day. It was nice to know you all were here feeling the same. That poor baby and her family. So senseless and very frightening.

One of the suspects is fb friends with Autumn's brother. If he had posted something, (could have sworn I just read a post by zero that said what was posted on fb) I think it would have shown up on her brother's fb. Also how could they think they could get away with stealing her bike (if killing was not part of the plan), when they know her brother.

It wouldn't necessarily have shown up on her brother's FB page. If the kid had posted it to his own page, it would have remained there and, depending on how much Autumn's brother went on FB, how many friends he had, and what his settings were, he may or may not have seen the update in his news feed.

It's entirely possible Autumn's brother knew nothing about that post. Just my :twocents:

Basically these two <modsnip> killed her then had no way of getting rid of the evidence and the body, so they kept the bike and stuffed Autumn in a trash can and put the can at the curb, hoping the truck would pick it up before they got caught.

I doubt seriously they have two brain cells between them. Too bad being that stupid didn't prevent them from killing an innocent girl.

Just two more <modsnip> that went from petty theft to murder without blinking an eye. I am so glad they were caught because you don't come back from that. No doubt convenient store robberies were in their future just as soon as they could lay their hands on a gun and some bullets.

A few questions. Earlier this morning someone posted a msm link where it was stated someone had witnessed a young man riding a bike up to the porch and sitting and crying. Was it ever said if that kid was one of the suspects? In my state, juveniles cannot be named unless they are tried as adult so it surprised me to see them named and photographed.
I don't post much but wanted to thank you all for being here today. Such a horrifying conclusion and I've thought of nothing else all day. It was nice to know you all were here feeling the same. That poor baby and her family. So senseless and very frightening.

I don't think that was one of the boys who's been charged. The photo I saw in MSM was of a Caucasian boy. I'm not getting into the whole race debate, as I think it's likely irrelevant, but the two boys who were arrested are not Caucasian.

Regarding the charge of First Degree Murder, this site reports :

"Both brothers were charged Tuesday with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposal of the body, theft, and tampering with evidence. Justin Robinson also was charged with luring, authorities said, because he allegedly had asked Pasquale to come to the house under the pretense of trading bicycle parts."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...ked_Find_Autumn_Pasquale_Facebook_pa.html?c=r

The article also states the exact time when one of the brothers clicked like on the FB page.

Thanks for sharing that Hickory born. There's a lot of info in that article I hadn't been aware of. Specifically, it talks about Facebook posts on the younger suspects Facebook wall. How is the media seeing these posts?? I've been looking at that page all day & all I see is a profile picture & a "Joined Facebook on [Date]" post.

I posted that on the home page of Suddenlink a photo was shown of a boy who went to the abandoned house, sat down on the steps and cried, then rode off on his bike.

No, this was not one of the suspects. I do wonder if he was Autumn's brother though.

Looked like an adult to me, and just a "reaction shot" from media photog.

I just got home from the vigil, heartbreaking, there was a pretty large turnout, lots of kids. I didn't go inside the church, it was much smaller then the amount of kids and I said to my daughter-in-law I would not go in before all the Clayton middle and high school kids were inside, I can pray anywhere. There were news vans there from New York, channels 4 and 7 that I saw close up plus all our Philadelphia stations. On my way home we drove down Clayton Ave and many more news vans and reporters were in front of the house where Autumn died. They were all doing their stories and we heard the one reporter, who I did not recognize, was saying " it was actually the suspects' mother who turned them in" ...anyway I need to catch up, is there anything I missed since about page 22 that you all have found out in the news? O I should add, 3 girls came walking up shortly before 9pm showing a picture of the two suspects that came from the 6ABC site.

Thanks for sharing that Hickory born. There's a lot of info in that article I hadn't been aware of. Specifically, it talks about Facebook posts on the younger suspects Facebook wall. How is the media seeing these posts?? I've been looking at that page all day & all I see is a profile picture & a "Joined Facebook on [Date]" post.

Best guess is that they are getting the information from someone who is friends with him on FB. Some of the information is from the "find autumn pasquale" FB page and some from Instagram screen shots as well.

The one's riling up racial stuff on the news articles on the stories aren't locals they are Neo Nazi and other White Supremacy groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState