GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Right after she was found.

R.I.P. Autumn

finding the rims in the boys house prolly confirmed some info that le had been given by someone, especially if they do indeed belong to autumn.moo

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articl...le-update-killer-brothers-posted-haunting.htm

Philly.com writes, "A source familiar with the Pasquale family said that Autumn, a BMX bike enthusiast, brought bicycle rims to the Robinson home on Saturday. Back in August, Autumn "liked" a picture of a BMX bike on Justin's Facebook page."

http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-25/news/34709165_1_facebook-post-facebook-page-justin-robinson/2

A source familiar with the Pasquale family said that Autumn, a BMX bike enthusiast, brought bicycle rims to the Robinson home on Saturday. Back in August, Autumn "liked" a picture of a BMX bike on Justin's Facebook page.

bump.....

finding the rims in the boys house prolly confirmed some info that le had been given by someone, especially if they do indeed belong to autumn.moo

I stand corrected report I'm reading was written Backwards

R.I.P. Autumn

There is some issues I have with the search. Not LE related. I don't know how true it is cause of the kids saying it. Just sounded to me like they were trying to sound important in front of there friends

R.I.P. Autumn

Has Autumn's biomom been heard from. Doesn't Autumn live with dad and his girlfriend?

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1659791?articlePage=1

The two exchanged a volley of messages in abbreviated language. He answered, "yeuop." She proclaimed, "Thts sexy!" He responded, "lol thx" and later added: "yess cme 2 my house

They don't mention AMD's post. Prior to cme 2 my house statement that might have been intended for AMD.

R.I.P. Autumn

bbm

Would this kind of abbreviated language indicate that the two (Autumn and JR) were casual friends, for example texting sometimes and hanging out together with other friends, or is it normal among kids that age to write to each other like that even if they have no or not much contact otherwise?

IMO; I can't wrap my head around-
1. Neither; mother or father or the step parents text her during the day; especially on a weekend? To add to this; while she's known to be out? My 19 year old & I text many times while she's out; always have.

2. I agree about the friend not replying to the text. I do wonder if the friend did reply to the text & that's why they're holding it? If so; I'm surprised no one has heard about it yet because kids talk; even when they're told not to. I just find it weird that it is not known after they mentioned the unintended text; the kid would be telling everyone.

3. A well liked girl did not communicate via talking on the phone or text for 6-8 hours & no one found it strange? My daughters friends would be texting me wondering why she's not answering.

4. Someone said she possibly spent the night with the friend; I also assume they would be texting the next day to talk about the sleep over; boys; bikes; school; the game.

bbm

I remember in one of the very first msm articles it was said that she and her mom (don't know whether step mom or bio mom) texted "back and forth for a while" after she had left home at 12.30 (and prior to the last undisclosed message). Somebody else remembers this?

And if that is true, she wouldn't ride her bike and text at the same time, she must have been sitting or hanging out somewhere while having this exchange with her mom. Where?

And a question regarding the statement some here made that if she was killed before 9:30 pm nothing could have saved her - if the police received complaints about the boys in the morning and had checked it out right away, she could have been saved - right? She might not have gone to the boy's house or might have but they weren't there (because they might have been at the police station), or she might have arrived while police was also there .... I don't quite understand the reasoning that nothing could have saved her.

bbm

Would this kind of abbreviated language indicate that the two (Autumn and JR) were casual friends, for example texting sometimes and hanging out together with other friends, or is it normal among kids that age to write to each other like that even if they have no or not much contact otherwise?

bbm

I remember in one of the very first msm articles it was said that she and her mom (don't know whether step mom or bio mom) texted "back and forth for a while" after she had left home at 12.30 (and prior to the last undisclosed message). Somebody else remembers this?

And if that is true, she wouldn't ride her bike and text at the same time, she must have been sitting or hanging out somewhere while having this exchange with her mom. Where?

And a question regarding the statement some here made that if she was killed before 9:30 pm nothing could have saved her - if the police received complaints about the boys in the morning and had checked it out right away, she could have been saved - right? She might not have gone to the boy's house or might have but they weren't there (because they might have been at the police station), or she might have arrived while police was also there .... I don't quite understand the reasoning that nothing could have saved her.

Regards to the FB comments believed that cme 2 my house was not intended for autumn. There is another person that is in that conversation that is not mentioned in that msm report.

What complaints about boys on Saturday?

Teens text and ride a bike all the time. They can speak the text not type it.

R.I.P. Autumn

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/...rl-chatted-with-killer-on-facebook/index.html

BBM

Autumn’s mother told police about suspicious Facebook messages which led police to the home of Justin and his 17-year-old brother Dante. A police search of the house uncovered Autumn’s bicycle —the one she rode through the neighborhood to the Robinson home just a few days earlier. The bin where the corpse was stashed sat on the property of an abandoned house adjacent to the Robinsons’ home

R.I.P. Autumn

:confused: weren't we discussing for last 10 pages or so that someone had accused these boys of stealing bikes and they were actually questioned on Saturday and were told to "just confess" but then let go (sorry I'm tired and bad with details and maybe I'm muddling this up).

:confused: weren't we discussing for last 10 pages or so that someone had accused these boys of stealing bikes and they were actually questioned on Saturday and were told to "just confess" but then let go (sorry I'm tired and bad with details and maybe I'm muddling this up).

No allegedly Sunday not satutday

R.I.P. Autumn

Has media published anything factual about the Search Warrant? Has LE released it yet?

I honestly don't see how a 12 year old girl who was going to trade items for her beloved bike would not be telling several of her friends she was going to do it, or where she was going to go to do it. That makes no sense to me. However everyone involved can say they had no idea where she was at the time of her disappearance, then we find out it was something so innocent and child normal, but that she DIDN'T tell someone about it seems awfully strange to me. IMO

I honestly don't see how a 12 year old girl who was going to trade items for her beloved bike would not be telling several of her friends she was going to do it, or where she was going to go to do it. That makes no sense to me. However everyone involved can say they had no idea where she was at the time of her disappearance, then we find out it was something so innocent and child normal, but that she DIDN'T tell someone about it seems awfully strange to me. IMO

Everything seems strange... LE has purposely left things out of msm. If they leak things out defense has time to prepare. There is a certain time frame that they have to give evidence to defense. I'm not an attorney so if there is one that can elaborate more please do..

R.I.P. Autumn

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/...rl-chatted-with-killer-on-facebook/index.html

BBM

Autumn’s mother told police about suspicious Facebook messages which led police to the home of Justin and his 17-year-old brother Dante. A police search of the house uncovered Autumn’s bicycle —the one she rode through the neighborhood to the Robinson home just a few days earlier. The bin where the corpse was stashed sat on the property of an abandoned house adjacent to the Robinsons’ home

??? Autumn's mother told police about suspicious Facebook messages???
Am I confused or has that story changed??

Have we seen any mention of autopsy results? If not, I really don't think the family has been given a TOD unless one of the boys is confessing to a particular time.

:waitasec:

And if her death didn't occur right away, then they are going to have an even harder time claiming it was an 'accident'.

JMO

No, we haven't been given anything about autopsy results other than strangulation; blunt force trauma; and NOT sexual assault. However, I'm speculating that TOD may have been later than Saturday, because:
1. Uncle Paul was going to give a press conference about the condition of her body, but he never did. (I'm wondering what was interesting about her condition? What stopped him from talking about it?)
2. Uncle Paul has said that if LE had acted on tips or complaints on Saturday morning about the accused stealing bikes, that Autmn would still be with us
3. The family is having a "viewing" at he Funeral home.

Teens text and ride a bike all the time. They can speak the text not type it.

R.I.P. Autumn

I believe the "complaints" to which this is referring are the calls to police about these boys stealing bikes or bike parts. These are the calls made that Uncle Paul Spadafora has suggested would have resulted in a different outcome for Autumn had LE acted on them. FWIW - without knowing her TOD, it's hard to have a opinion on this.

…(respectfully snipped)…

Yes, that's true, it's not literally true that nothing could have saved her. If the investigators had gotten a search warrant and checked on the reports of stolen bikes or bike parts immediately, perhaps she would never have engaged with them that day. The point is I was trying to make is that we can't fault LE for not dashing over immediately to check on the complaints against the boys stealing bike parts, because Autumn wasn't reported missing until 9:30 pm. They would have had absolutely no reason to be concerned that the stolen bike parts and the missing girl were connected, because until 9:30, LE didn't know the girl was missing. So, when I say, "nothing could have saved her" what I really mean is: because her parents didn't report her missing until 9:30 at night the cops had no reason to think she needed saving. Anything that might have saved her before that would have been purely chance. Cops don't look at stolen bike reports and think, "Oh! We better get a warrant and get over there right away just in case these bike thieves are planning a murder!" That's unreasonable.

BBM

I believe that is a mistake. No where else has it been reported that Autumn's mother gave that info to police. It's been the brother's mother in every other source.

Has Autumn's biomom been heard from. Doesn't Autumn live with dad and his girlfriend?

Autumn's bio mother has been in many videos and was flanking the investigator with Autumn's dad on the other side from the very first press conference. Other than the link I posted earlier today about the four parents (two parents + two step parents) hiring an attorney, I don't believe we've heard directly from her step mother at all. All the interviews I've seen/read have been with Dad, Mom or Uncle Paul. Anyone want to correct me on that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet
Back