GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes, the lawyer made a statement... he may have spoke for them (see tweet I just posted)

Was referring to parents I am more then well aware of attorney speaking

Forgot to hit quote
R.I.P. Autumn

IMO it would be a good move on the Atty's part to shush the family about anything they feel wasn't handled correctly as it could be used by the defense to prove anything or everything wasn't handled correctly by LE.

IMO it would be a good move on the Atty's part to shush the family about anything they feel wasn't handled correctly as it could be used by the defense to prove anything or everything wasn't handled correctly by LE.

Its the uncle that saying everything.

R.I.P. Autumn

Zero I could believe that if anyone would come forward saying she was with them. Last I heard she left home at 12:30 and may have been seen at 1:30(?) but pretty much vanished after that.

So lets assume she went to the R house after she was last seen riding her bike - JR would have been at the game. Was she sitting in the house with DR? I find that hard to imagine a 12 year old girl described the way Autumn has been would do that.

Do you have any thoughts of your own where she spent her last hours ?
Also...regarding the girl who got one of the last text messages...she had been exchanging texts with her all morning. Wouldn't she have mentioned where she was going or wouldn't the other girl have asked?

IMO; I can't wrap my head around-
1. Neither; mother or father or the step parents text her during the day; especially on a weekend? To add to this; while she's known to be out? My 19 year old & I text many times while she's out; always have.

2. I agree about the friend not replying to the text. I do wonder if the friend did reply to the text & that's why they're holding it? If so; I'm surprised no one has heard about it yet because kids talk; even when they're told not to. I just find it weird that it is not known after they mentioned the unintended text; the kid would be telling everyone.

3. A well liked girl did not communicate via talking on the phone or text for 6-8 hours & no one found it strange? My daughters friends would be texting me wondering why she's not answering.

4. Someone said she possibly spent the night with the friend; I also assume they would be texting the next day to talk about the sleep over; boys; bikes; school; the game.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articl...le-update-killer-brothers-posted-haunting.htm

Philly.com writes, "A source familiar with the Pasquale family said that Autumn, a BMX bike enthusiast, brought bicycle rims to the Robinson home on Saturday. Back in August, Autumn "liked" a picture of a BMX bike on Justin's Facebook page."

http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-25/news/34709165_1_facebook-post-facebook-page-justin-robinson/2

A source familiar with the Pasquale family said that Autumn, a BMX bike enthusiast, brought bicycle rims to the Robinson home on Saturday. Back in August, Autumn "liked" a picture of a BMX bike on Justin's Facebook page.

Aren't they expensive? Who gave her the money?

Fox 29 texts- 12:15pm today

After juvenile detention hearing; lawyers say suspects in Clayton, NJ murder of girl will likely be charged as adults.

Also; for anyone following- same place-

Sources say 10 month old missing girl Saani Venna found dead in Montgomery County :(
Missing Baby Saanvi Venna's Body Found, Suspect Charged ~snip~ described the suspect as "a friend of the family; … someone known to them; someone you will see from the court documents … that placed himself here to support the family during the search for their child; someone who actually printed fliers and handed them out; someone who offered support, came to this police station during the course of the search – actually attended the vigil in memory of Mrs. Venna and looking for Saanvi."

I also had something come in that said they're trying to get the hearing open to the public because of the national attention it got. I have to find it.

Fox 29 texts- To sign up for Fox29 texts sign up for mobile or install apps. Pretty sure I texted Start to 46988. You can also try texting help. They now want you to fill in a form found to the right

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_31083/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=SFXEsNXx

“Swift justice, my *advertiser censored*. How about a swift response? ... If they did it right, she would be here with us today." Said Paul
Spadafora

Really????? Now just speculating 100% here but with that statement some could say.....

TOD was not Saturday

JMO

R.I.P. Autumn

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...es_attorney_for_parents_and_step-parents.html

Maybe Uncle Paul is the only one pointing the finger at LE, and parents do not agree? Or perhaps the attorney advised the family to let Uncle be the squeaky wheel while parents remain gracious?
…
1. Do we know time of death?
2. Can we definitely say that they did NOT hold her before her death?

Thanks.

This speculation turns my stomach. But would the family members be given TOD information earlier than the press? Is that commonplace?

Its the uncle that saying everything.

R.I.P. Autumn

I'm very curious about TOD. It's interesting that Uncle Paul is so outspoken, and confident that she would still be with us if tips had been followed.

Agreed that if TOD was any time before 9:30 pm Saturday nothing would have saved her.

It's interesting that Uncle Paul backed away from speaking about condition of body. Also interesting that they are having a "viewing" and not "visitation." that suggests to me an open casket. Which suggests her body was in fairly good condition when they found her.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/ar...024012/Autumn-Pasquale-s-funeral-set-Saturday

I agree that backing off this "botched search" claim is wise if they want the prosecution to be stronger. I'm glad her immediate family seems to be backing off the criticism, even if outspoken Uncle Paul has not:
http://www.equities.com/news/news-headline-story?dt=2012-10-26&val=639020&d=1&cat=headline

I will be very interested to hear TOD.

Aren't they expensive? Who gave her the money?

i have no idea...jerseygirl seems to know a lot about the pricing of these kind of parts...

but, by all accounts autumn was to make a trade so i dont think this was a cash transaction. if you mean where did she get the blue rims...i dont know that either, i am only going by what msm prints... and they could be wrong about it too...

my only question in regard to the rims was because msm posted upthread stated that she took blue rims to the boys home that day. if that is true i would think she would go there first rather than riding around carrying a pair of rims..kwim?
msm says she took blue rims to the house and msm shows le carrying out a set of blue rims....imo somethings up with the blue rims that could possibly tell us something about her timeline that day....again this is just my opinion based on msm articles.

I'm very curious about TOD. It's interesting that Uncle Paul is so outspoken, and confident that she would still be with us if tips had been followed.

Agreed that if TOD was any time before 9:30 pm Saturday nothing would have saved her.

It's interesting that Uncle Paul backed away from speaking about condition of body. Also interesting that they are having a "viewing" and not "visitation." that suggests to me an open casket. Which suggests her body was in fairly good condition when they found her.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/ar...024012/Autumn-Pasquale-s-funeral-set-Saturday

I agree that backing off this "botched search" claim is wise if they want the prosecution to be stronger. I'm glad her immediate family seems to be backing off the criticism, even if outspoken Uncle Paul has not:
http://www.equities.com/news/news-headline-story?dt=2012-10-26&val=639020&d=1&cat=headline

I will be very interested to hear TOD.

i agree... i sort of wonder if maybe the uncle is just one of those folks that for whatever reason doesnt like le...just a speculating on my part based on his complaining pretty from his first statement.

i think the TOD will prolly nullify his accusations of a botched investigation and like you said ... just the fact of him running around getting vocal and threatening legal action will do nothing but weaken the prosecutions case against the suspects....

Have we seen any mention of autopsy results? If not, I really don't think the family has been given a TOD unless one of the boys is confessing to a particular time.

:waitasec:

And if her death didn't occur right away, then they are going to have an even harder time claiming it was an 'accident'.

JMO

i have no idea...jerseygirl seems to know a lot about the pricing of these kind of parts...

but, by all accounts autumn was to make a trade so i dont think this was a cash transaction. if you mean where did she get the blue rims...i dont know that either, i am only going by what msm prints... and they could be wrong about it too...

my only question in regard to the rims was because msm posted upthread stated that she took blue rims to the boys home that day. if that is true i would think she would go there first rather than riding around carrying a pair of rims..kwim?
msm says she took blue rims to the house and msm shows le carrying out a set of blue rims....imo somethings up with the blue rims that could possibly tell us something about her timeline that day....again this is just my opinion based on msm articles.

Funny how we hear nothing about rims until after she was found there. What source told msm of said rims?

You would think that if they talked to the boys they would have said she left at such and such time. But no. If someone new she was bringing those rims to JR that should have been first lead. And made POI since they were last to see alive.

R.I.P. Autumn

If the said rims were Odyssey rims msrp around 250 could be more with upgraded hub and sprocket

R.I.P. Autumn

Funny how we hear nothing about rims until after she was found there. What source told msm of said rims?

You would think that if they talked to the boys they would have said she left at such and such time. But no. If someone new she was bringing those rims to JR that should have been first lead. And made POI since they were last to see alive.

R.I.P. Autumn

its possible that the info about the rims was revealed by friends who may known that she was going to trade them with these two boys but the friends may not have known when exactly the trade was going to take place...

its possible that the info about the rims was revealed by friends who may known that she was going to trade them with these two boys but the friends may not have known when exactly the trade was going to take place...

You tell me a 12 yo would not brag about something new she was going to get?

R.I.P. Autumn

You tell me a 12 yo would not brag about something new she was going to get?

R.I.P. Autumn

thats exactly what i AM saying...but to her friends and she may not have told them WHEN, i dont even think she knew for sure that day that she was going there....moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back