GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zero - am I reading this wrong in the article?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...cmpid=15585797

While the search for Autumn intensified on Sunday, J****** had a Facebook exchange with Autumn's brother, AJP

In a message to AJP from J*****, only one word - "autumn" - appeared.

"What bout her," AJP asks.

Someone else then interjects: "why post her name then nothing else?"

"Right" AJP adds.

J****'s response was enigmatic: "it was an accident the cop waz here & my brother did it," he wrote, according to a screen grab of the exchange.

ugh what does this mean? it was an accident the cop waz here & my brother did it <<<< accidentally posted that comment? or killed her?? if the first maybe he was typing her name in the search bar but was on autumns brothers page and accidentally typed it? ( have typed a status with something I was searching before)

if he was confessing to the crime and blaming it on the brother... first why even say anything? dont you think autumns brother would have contacted LE right away and they would have picked them up before the mom even had a chance to turn them in?
im confused can you tell?

I don't think JR actually confessed to AJP I think he thought he was brilliant in throwing DR under the bus before he got locked up and couldn't post on FB AGAIN. As well as all the other nonchalant posts he made on Saturday most likely after poor Autumn was dead.

so you think they were questioned and by the time he posted this monday he knew he was toast before going to turn himself in he tried to clear his name?

Yeah we do. They're charged with 1st degree, and conspiracy to....just how do you suppose a person is accidentally strangled?

The conspiracy is added if any preplanned occured in a situation where a murder happened. The luring to steal her bike. The accident could have been to rough up some or put a "sleeper hold" on her to let her know not the report it and it gotout of hand. A lot of possibilities really, the hyoid bone was broke as one of them took a punch......I take accident to mean we didn't mean to kill her not there was an accident and she died.

I still don't get how after the police arrive the dogs pick up the scent and are waiting for the search warrant he confessed to the brother and apologizes. He could have simply said that to the police.

That is where I am confused. I thought that they found Autumn at like 10pm Monday. He posted Autumn at like 4pm Monday...so would that mean that the cops were there at like 4 but it took them until 10 to find her body??

so you think they were questioned and by the time he posted this monday he knew he was toast before going to turn himself in he tried to clear his name?

You're right it was Monday might not Sunday. Ok back to being confused again.

Zero - am I reading this wrong in the article?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...cmpid=15585797

While the search for Autumn intensified on Sunday, J****** had a Facebook exchange with Autumn's brother, AJP

In a message to AJP from J*****, only one word - "autumn" - appeared.

"What bout her," AJP asks.

Someone else then interjects: "why post her name then nothing else?"

"Right" AJP adds.

J****'s response was enigmatic: "it was an accident the cop waz here & my brother did it," he wrote, according to a screen grab of the exchange.

First post....hopefully I do this right.
I seen that a few times and understood it diffidently. Wow, I think you are right! I had assumed that he meant his brother typed "Autumn". I think that's how it was taken by the other person also. Sure sounds like a confession to me.

The "might be moving" post was Sunday, but it wasn't from JR. It was from DR. Also, JR attempted to sell an iPod online which a mutual friend recognized as Autumn's.

My understand from an article I read (I've read so many, or else I'd link you), is that LE showed up to the home after a person showed up at the police station to report them. LE showed up at the home, dogs immediately picked up the scent, and it led them to the blue recyclable container up against a fence in the backyard. While searching the yard, they obtained a search warrant which was executed at around 1am.

These 2 stories explain a lot:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...Find_Autumn_Pasquale_quot__Facebook_page.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...with_killing_Glouco_girl.html?cmpid=125459078

So I wonder what prompted their mother to come forward and when exactly did she? Anyone have a timeline? Can someone make one with Autumn texts, time she left home, Facebook posts, teens known whereabouts (vigil for example) mom reporting them, search warrants, mom handing over the keys, if its true she later refused entry to the home after learning she wouldnt receive reward, time Autumn was found....

It would be lovely if we had a timeline.

I seen that a few times and understood it diffidently. Wow, I think you are right! I had assumed that he meant his brother typed "Autumn". I think that's how it was taken by the other person also. Sure sounds like a confession to me.

Welcome to websleuths

It's the line about the "cop waz here" that stands out.

That is where I am confused. I thought that they found Autumn at like 10pm Monday. He posted Autumn at like 4pm Monday...so would that mean that the cops were there at like 4 but it took them until 10 to find her body??

Didn't the Dog get the scent but they needed a warrant to enter the property?

I think it's normal for the parents of a child who has been murdered to spread blame around, to the police as well as the perps.

But in this case, they themselves did not know she was missing nor reported her missing until 9:30 pm that night.

I'm not sure when this original tip came in, but it had to be on Monday when they organized the search.

Even if the Clayton PD had followed up on that lead, Autumn was probably already dead. The only difference them following up on the lead would have meant was that the perps were caught a few days earlier then they were, but they still would have been caught within a couple of days of the crime.

I believe Clayton PD did an excellent job springing into action with the search efforts, and following up on the leads they have to be able to arrest someone so soon into the investigation. I can't find fault in what they did. IMO

:welcome: :wagon:

:welcome6:

I also want to know about Autumn's phone. How did it get to williamstown? Has it been recovered?

ugh what does this mean? it was an accident the cop waz here & my brother did it <<<< accidentally posted that comment? or killed her?? if the first maybe he was typing her name in the search bar but was on autumns brothers page and accidentally typed it? ( have typed a status with something I was searching before)

if he was confessing to the crime and blaming it on the brother... first why even say anything? dont you think autumns brother would have contacted LE right away and they would have picked them up before the mom even had a chance to turn them in?
im confused can you tell?

I think this ones proving pretty quickly to not be very bright although I'm fairly certain he thinks he is. Thus trying to understand his rationale might be pointless.

My question is - they all knew each other. How other than planning to murder her did they ever think they could lure her and then steal her bike?

I think this ones proving pretty quickly to not be very bright although I'm fairly certain he thinks he is. Thus trying to understand his rationale might be pointless.

My question is - they all knew each other. How other than planning to murder her did they ever think they could lure her and then steal her bike?

Bingo!

I think the plan was to kill her for the bike.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/body-missi...believed-found/story?id=17542077#.UIjSU4W8Az8

The body was found at about 10 p.m. Monday, according to a statement released by Bernie Weisenfeld,

SO the fb exchange was monday afternoon around 4pm, at this point the cops had already paid the brothers a visit based on what the message said.
She was found monday night around 10pm per this article.
Was this the posting the mom found? ? If so I wonder when she contacted the cops.
The video that fox news had was the brothers strolling into the prosecutor on tuesday, in the day light.

First post also...

I think that LE did a great job finding her in time before the recycling bin was picked up that morning. So many cases never get solved.

RIP Autumn

this is true
I know, what kid wouldnt tell their parents or police that someone robbed their bike.:banghead:

Steal it and then intimidation. Just like they probably have done with other kids in the neighborhood. Remember it was widely believed/known that they were responsible for bike thiefs. There was a specific call to police that morning before she went missing mentioning them specifically regarding bike thief. I bet they figured that a 12 year old girl no matter how spunky would hold her tounge and not say anything about a thieft when the thief is 15 and 17.

I just think they were intending to steal it and intimidate and bully her into keeping quiet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back