DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.tricountyconferencenj.org/g5-bin/client.cgi

Snipped:

Saturday, Oct 20, 2012
Time Event Details Comments

12:00pm Homecoming Parade

1:00pm Cheerleading:Girls Varsity Homecoming vs. Pennsville Memorial @ Clayton High School - Haupt Field

1:00pm Football:Boys Varsity Homecoming vs. Pennsville Memorial @ Clayton High School - Haupt Field

1:00pm Marching Band: Varsity Homecoming vs. Pennsville Memorial @ Clayton High School - Haupt Field

7:00pm Homecoming Dance

http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news/new_jersey/&id=175652991&viewAll=y#more

Pasquale search was ‘botched,’ family says
10/24/2012 10:43 PM
By Joseph A. Gambardello, James Osborne and Darran Simon
INQUIRER STAFF WRITERS

Snipped:
"Those kids were not well off; they did not have money," said L*** W********, who lives nearby. "I'd see J***** all the time. He went to all the football games. He was at the homecoming game Saturday." Another older brother is a member of the Clayton High School football team.

===> Side note: I'm disgusted by the uncle's accusations against this le, especially in light of how much time lapsed between Autumn's last known contact & the time the "Missing" call was made to le. It's deplorable & there's no good excuse for it at all, none! These le sprung into action ASAP from 9:30 Saturday night on! Hurting or not is beside the point. If somebody has the audacity to point their fingers at the le & investigators in this case, then they'd better be able to take the heat at fingers being pointed at others as well - starting with theirselves!

Btw, when was the last time anybody actually spoke with Autumn again?

It's really easy for kids around here to sell things for fast cash; between jewelry; electronics; clothes. The Plato's closet in Deptford sells used brand clothes & accessories. A few miles up from here; there's a plaza on the Pike with a Games Stop that takes used stuff; a block away is a small store that takes cell phones. There's a jewelry store a few stores away from Game Stop that takes gold. They only hold jewelry for 7 days I believe; then it gets melted down. I've also heard there is a store in the area that takes laptops & netbooks. They also post on Craigslists. I know this because we've been ripped off. Kids come on your home & take whatever they can. I had someone come in my front door & take a GPS off my desk. Thankfully I was within sight; they heard me & couldn't grab any more. I heard the front door close but didn't see my camera gone & forget the GPS was there. Joke was on them; GPS was dead & it's why it was on my desk & not in hubs car.

My biggest beef is all the kids need is someone thats 18 with ID. In order for me to even get info in any of the stores; I have to have a police report & even then; its hard to get info.

I also want to know about Autumn's phone. How did it get to williamstown? Has it been recovered?

It pinged at Milano's which is not far from their house. It's a straight run; 4 or 5 miles from Scotland Run Park to that end of the pike. I've also heard that something may have been found over by the 322 & Tuckahoe WaWa; which also is not that far if they're on the bike trail.

So I wonder what prompted their mother to come forward and when exactly did she? Anyone have a timeline? Can someone make one with Autumn texts, time she left home, Facebook posts, teens known whereabouts (vigil for example) mom reporting them, search warrants, mom handing over the keys, if its true she later refused entry to the home after learning she wouldnt receive reward, time Autumn was found....

It would be lovely if we had a timeline.

BBM
Nothing would surprise me at this point.

I can see how the FB post could be interpreted 2 different ways.

It's possible he was trying to cover the accidental posting, or it could mean ' my brother did it'. Either way is not a confession.

:moo::moo:

Yes confession was the wrong word to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article upsets me the way the family is bashing law enforcement. I understand they're grief stricken.....but come on!

The blame is ALL on the murderers. There is no need to point fingers at anyone else or any agency in this case. L.E. did a fabulous job!

The flier that was put on my mailbox is horrible. I doubt LE made it; it's not the one from the Missing 911 site.

I run a few local FB pages; no one posted anything on them except me on Monday. I'm not going to say more then that because it doesn't change the fact that she was already deceased.

The family did a lot to get the word out as far as I know. They posted on their own pages & someone quickly set up the missing FB page which IMO took off like wildfire. As far as I know; there were at least 3 FB pages.

I think everyone did a great job. By Monday morning people were handing out fliers in my town which is the next town over. They were also on major intersections in my town passing out fliers. I actually drove around the one at 5 points not knowing what it was because we were running late for a Dr appt.

I know that I was trying to keep up with the posts here as well as the 3 FB pages; when we left on Monday at 12:30. When we got back; I spent the rest of the day doing the same. I also spread the word while I was out.

As a local; it's my opinion that everyone did a great job to help. There is so much woods to cover; everyone online can't even begin to imagine what this area is like. We used to come down in 1999/2000 for my hub to Skydive; it was a lot of land. We tried to buy a 13 acre plot that fell through. When we came down again in 2005; there were tons of new home communities all over; including where I live; as well as over by Scotland Run. There are still a lot of wooded & swamp areas & Linda said it best it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. No one was privy to any info on where she could have been or where she hung out. Many of us wondered if that guy from Cherry Hill took her; others wondered about the other group of guys taking girls. her own family said they doubted she was still local.

The family is hurting & I can't even begin to understand that & while I'm also upset by the comments; if anything comes of it; such as local Amber alert; I think it would be a good thing. This family got a lot of help & coverage; sadly; a lot do not

Something isn't right with the whole mom turning them in story. Imo

What are your thoughts/opinions on why you feel that something isn't right with it? Just curious :)

IMO, I think there is something 'weird' about it but until we see in MSM and are told otherwise, I will take it for what it is. JMO.:twocents:

First post also...

I think that LE did a great job finding her in time before the recycling bin was picked up that morning. So many cases never get solved.

RIP Autumn

I don't know what time pickup is over there; by me in the next town; mine is picked up by 7am. The guy does not get out of the truck; but it's dumped in right behind him. He's looking at the can as he's picking it up; also where it dumps in is right behind him. I feel that he would have either seen her body come out or felt it. It's horrible to think that she would have been collected with the recycling; but it never got that far & its my opinion that the load would not have moved from in front of the house it was picked up at.

If it was in the trash bin; I'm not sure the driver would have realized he dumped a can with a body in it because there are bags of heavy things dumping in the truck with every stop. The recycling being dumped has a different sound & IMO when the body hit; the driver would have heard it.

I didn't think she found on their property. I thought it was on the property of the abandoned house. Wouldn't think they would need a search warrant for that.

Also, how were they able to turn themselves in the following morning? Why weren't they arrested or at least held or something?

They did need the warrant to search their house though for evidence that lead to them being involved. They could have had the body but still not known who did it. They got the warrant, found the bike and the crime scene..

Bothers me is everybody screaming " loved her bike biking was her life." But her obituary mentions nothing that she likes biking

R.I.P. Autumn

I don't know what time pickup is over there; by me in the next town; mine is picked up by 7am. The guy does not get out of the truck; but it's dumped in right behind him. He's looking at the can as he's picking it up; also where it dumps in is right behind him. I feel that he would have either seen her body come out or felt it. It's horrible to think that she would have been collected with the recycling; but it never got that far & its my opinion that the load would not have moved from in front of the house it was picked up at.

If it was in the trash bin; I'm not sure the driver would have realized he dumped a can with a body in it because there are bags of heavy things dumping in the truck with every stop. The recycling being dumped has a different sound & IMO when the body hit; the driver would have heard it.

Drivers can barely hear in the truck. Earphones or music on. Plus inside cabin engine noise.

R.I.P. Autumn

The container had not been pulled out to the curb from what I understand it was behind the abandoned house.

By the way; what I said about the recycling vs trash container & trying to search the areas; they could have dumped her anywhere in those 2 days. Everyone could still be searching for her. The stupidest thing they did was put her in that bin; especially if it was on the curb. If it was on the curb; she would have been found at pickup & had it not; animals would have gone nuts if she decomposed in the bin next to the house. Had she been in the woods or one of the bodies of water; who knows how long it would have taken to find her?

What are your thoughts/opinions on why you feel that something isn't right with it? Just curious :)

IMO, I think there is something 'weird' about it but until we see in MSM and are told otherwise, I will take it for what it is. JMO.:twocents:

I can't, she's considered a victim until, if and when the media reports differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the way; what I said about the recycling vs trash container & trying to search the areas; they could have dumped her anywhere in those 2 days. Everyone could still be searching for her. The stupidest thing they did was put her in that bin; especially if it was on the curb. If it was on the curb; she would have been found at pickup & had it not; animals would have gone nuts if she decomposed in the bin next to the house. Had she been in the woods or one of the bodies of water; who knows how long it would have taken to find her?

IMO it's bc they were trapped & strapped for time. Since le worked the case from the minute the initial call about Autumn came in, they canvassed everywhere. They had officers & searchers everywhere. So, maybe it was temporary to put her in the recycle bin til they could dump her body somewhere else, but since le was everywhere, they couldn't without getting caught.

Just speculating...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back