Identified! NJ - Blairstown, Cedar Ridge Cemetery, 'Princess Doe', WhtFem 14-18, 36UFNJ, peacock skirt, Jul'82 - Dawn Olanick *charges*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe her teeth are right than on the composite?

maybe her teeth are right than on the composite?

More or less, but I wouldn't focus too much on the artist's representation of her upper teeth, other than that they are straight and have no gaps. The lowers are a little crooked, but you rarely see the lower teeth in an MP's smiling photo.

If you want to compare an MP's teeth, you are better off comparing the teeth in the partial skull (except the 8 & 9).

thanks!
not to take away convo on our princess doe, but have you ever worked on lake Pontchartrain jane doe from la?

I just seen that a Barbara Bruno was missing since June 1980 I feel is a striking resemblence. She has just been added in July 5, 2011 early close to the time. She is rumored to have gone to New York City or California. The details are similar, her description is too close to over look. What do you sleuthers think????????

Barbara would have been 20 at the time of PD's death. That's a little bit too old compared to PD's 14-18 estimate. Age estimates for teens and children tend to be much more accurate than those for persons older than mid-20's.

BTW, that photo of Barbara in NamUs was taken in 1976 (i.e., when she was about 14, and 4 years prior to her disappearance)

Barbara Bruno is not on Doe network yet but she is on Namus. The physical description is right on, circumstances of her leaving and I always thought that Princess doe just was not added yet by law enforcment as a missing person. I cannot figure out how to do a comparison side by side?

Princessdoe.org states up to twenty considering her state when found.

Carl emphasis on the chin????????? i dunno I just think it was a possible match.

Carl emphasis on the chin????????? i dunno I just think it was a possible match.

Could be. If you feel strongly enough about it, you can drop an e-mail to Lori Bruski of U of North Texas (i.e., the case manager of Barbara's NamUs case file).

e-mail: Lori.Bruski@unthsc.edu
Tel: 817-718-7904

I know that the dates are off, but I can't help but notice the image of the teeth that Carl posted and Shirley Ann McBride's teeth.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/311dfnh.html
Carl, do you think Shirley's teeth look similar to Princess Does?

Attachments

• C200300495W_402.jpg
    C200300495W_402.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 106
As I mentioned a few posts down from the image that I posted, Princess Doe's two front teeth were probably broken as a result of the beating that she sustained.

But even if that wasn't the case, the chips in Shirley's teeth don't quite look the same as the breaks in Princess Doe's teeth. Shirley's upper-right-front (#8) has a small chip from the inner corner, PD's break runs the entire width of her #8

Carl, is it possible that due to a beating that a tooth/teeth was/were driven up into the bone instead of breaking, and the angle of the displacement lessens a gap? The tooth appears too smooth to be recently broken.

Carl, is it possible that due to a beating that a tooth/teeth was/were driven up into the bone instead of breaking, and the angle of the displacement lessens a gap? The tooth appears too smooth to be recently broken.

I suppose, but that doesn't seem to be typical of what happens. She would have had to have been hit by an upswing striking the tooth straight onto the biting edge. The edge of the tooth socket on her #8 is splintered. But it seems to me that an injury like you describe would do far more damage to the edge of the socket.

There will be a memorial service held on Sunday, July 15th 2012 to mark the 30th anniversary of Princess Doe being discovered. The memorial will be held at the Cedar Ridge Cemetery in Blairstown, NJ at noon time. www.princessdoe.org for additional details.

I think she was left handed being she only had nail polish on her right hand. I am right handed, and am terrible using my left hand, so I don't polish my right hand until I have my sister with me to do it!!
Maybe that could help with the search, not lots of leftys around.
Does anyone know of any recent rule outs for princess doe? Do you guys think she was ever reported missing?

If you guys go on the princessdoe.org site, you can see the new reconstruction of her. Anyone know what the new news is?

NamUs is still showing just 6 rule-outs on Princess Doe:

Donna Barnhill
Toni McNatt-Chiappetta
Judith ODonnell
Kathryn Quackenbush
Michele Reidenbach
Karen Zendrosky

I noticed Diane Dye is not listed as a rule-out. Wasn't she ruled out quite some time ago?

I think the "possible matches" list on the Princess Doe site was last updated in 2009, but I'm not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3