NJ - Carolyn Byington, 26, killed inside her home, Plainsboro, 10 June 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you have the same sense of bewilderment that I do over the fact that family, friends and coworkers are so silent? I can't help but believe that the murderer was someone very close to her.

I find it very strange that the family and close friends aren’t publicly crying out to get justice for Carolyn. It makes me wonder if they know who it is, and more so, if there is something the family wants to keep private.

Do any of you have the same sense of bewilderment that I do over the fact that family, friends and coworkers are so silent? I can't help but believe that the murderer was someone very close to her.

I find it very strange that the family and close friends aren’t publicly crying out to get justice for Carolyn. It makes me wonder if they know who it is, and more so, if there is something the family wants to keep private.

I've no doubt that people closest to CB know who the suspect is, and will do nothing to interfere with the investigation including leak info and/or talk to media. Sure they want nothing more that justice for CB. MOO

100% bewildered. Hoping they are pushing the issue behind the scene. Possible they have been advised to remain quiet about it and know more than we are privy to.

I'm thinking along the same lines as you on this. Possible they want things to remain private for some reason. They have to want this to be solved and justice served, though.

I very much like this idea that somebody from work the suspect.

CB was described as having a quiet, routine life where I assume most of her hours were spent at work. Perhaps somebody at work was also suspicious about a worker that also left that afternoon, and why they called for a welfare check. Ex-boyfriend or wanna-be boyfriend that CB brushed off?

Adding to my bewilderment on the silence from family, friends and coworkers is that coworkers were concerned enough to contact LE to have a wellness check on the night of the murder... that behavior is not consistent with the deafening silence over the past 2 months sooo perhaps coworkers are working with LE with information that hasn't been publicized.

Adding to my bewilderment on the silence from family, friends and coworkers is that coworkers were concerned enough to contact LE to have a wellness check on the night of the murder... that behavior is not consistent with the deafening silence over the past 2 months sooo perhaps coworkers are working with LE with information that hasn't been publicized.
If the suspect was a co-worker, it would certainly explain the silence there. They might be witnesses -- and typically requested not to talk. In fact, a witness typically can't even attend court until after they've testified.

Essentially, LE has made no information public! We know nothing...

If the suspect was a co-worker, it would certainly explain the silence there. They might be witnesses -- and typically requested not to talk. In fact, a witness typically can't even attend court until after they've testified.

Essentially, LE has made no information public! We know nothing...

ITA. And if I may add: Whatever leads they are working, we can only hope they can nail this murderer. On the flip side, what are the ways that we could learn more? Someone MSM would need to lead that charge, right? All IMO.

A man has been arrested in a chilling New Jersey murder in which neighbors reported hearing a woman screaming and what sounded like furniture moving.

Middlesex County Prosecutor Andrew Carey and Plainsboro police Chief Fred Travener announced the arrest of 30-year-old Kenneth Saal, of Lindenwold, in the death of 26-year-old Carolyn Byington.

He is charged with first-degree murder and possession of a weapon for unlawful purposes.

Plainsboro police responded to Byington's home just before 6 p.m. on June 10 after they were asked by her coworkers to do a wellness check a when she had not returned to work after going home for lunch.
Co-worker arrested in New Jersey murder where neighbors heard screaming

Kenneth C. Saal, 30, of Lindenwold, was arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of first-degree murder and one count of possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose in the third degree.

The charges were filed following an investigation by the Plainsboro Police Department and the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office.
Plainsboro murder: Co-worker charged with killing 26-year-old woman on lunch break

Kenneth C. Saal, 30, of Lindenwold, was arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of first-degree murder and one count of possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose in the third degree.

The charges were filed following an investigation by the Plainsboro Police Department and the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s Office.
Plainsboro murder: Co-worker charged with killing 26-year-old woman on lunch break
Wow and Yay! Finally. So it was a co-worker. Makes sense, he may have either followed her home or he made some excuse to cause her to go home for lunch - pick up something work related, etc. I'm very glad he (someone) was finally arrested for this senseless killing.

Thanks @imstilla.grandma for posting this info.

Camden County Man Arrested In Plainsboro Woman's Murder: Cops

"Saal and Byington worked together at a marketing firm in the Plainsboro area, according to authorities. Byington was a project manager for Engine US in Princeton, according to her LinkedIn profile. Saal is a staff accountant at the same firm, according to his LinkedIn profile.

Byington went home to have lunch on June 10, and when she never returned, her co-workers asked police to conduct a wellness check at her apartment.

After an investigation by the Plainsboro Police Department and the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office, charges were filed against Saal. Police didn't provide a motive for the alleged murder on Thursday.

Camden County Man Arrested In Plainsboro Woman's Murder: Cops

"Saal and Byington worked together at a marketing firm in the Plainsboro area, according to authorities. Byington was a project manager for Engine US in Princeton, according to her LinkedIn profile. Saal is a staff accountant at the same firm, according to his LinkedIn profile.

Byington went home to have lunch on June 10, and when she never returned, her co-workers asked police to conduct a wellness check at her apartment.

After an investigation by the Plainsboro Police Department and the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office, charges were filed against Saal. Police didn't provide a motive for the alleged murder on Thursday.

Wonder why it says “alleged murder”? He is alleged killer but is there doubt as to whether it was murder?

Justice for Carolyn finally it's all coming together.
Rest Easy neighbors and locals.
So relieved an arrest.
Wonder what the motive was.
Just evil !!!!!
Prayers for her family and other co workers LE and all WS's who fought hard for JUSTICE. Never letting up giving Carolyn a voice.
MOO he is guilty sure evidence is stacked.

I have to wonder if he has a Range Rover.
He doesn't live so close to the area that he could just pop over randomly, IMO. But who knows, maybe on a work day.

Plus, see my link above, he appears to have a wife and child..at least was married in October 2017 and baby registry posted September 2018. Funny thing, IMO, his wife resembles Carolyn a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member