NJ - Carolyn Byington, 26, killed inside her home, Plainsboro, 10 June 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sleuther that mentioned delaying traffic violations...I googled up the violation, it is no points, just a fee given out as a slap on the wrist courtesy to drivers with so many moving violations. My guess is he could be very charming to the officers who pulled him over after they even saw his extensive violations. How many times was he was pulled over and given just warnings? The rest of us would probably be handcuffed in the back of the patrol car and dropped by every insurance company. His list points a very narcissistic personality IMO. Wow. I am guessing that he was great at scamming people IMOO.

His insurance must be high. I finally googled Delaying Traffic, after I asked about it. I was picturing it meant driving slow or blocking a street or driveway. It covers most traffic issues like speeding but allows cops to give you a ticket but not add points to your license. You pay fines I don't know if it affects your insurance.
Is he the worst driver ever? That's a lot of moving violations. Is it odd that he didn't have a license on him a few times?

If someone asks you that that's concerning. If your neighbor seems like they are in an abusive relationship calling 911 over screams is realistic. Some people don't want to be the neighbor that calls the cops when someone is talking loud or having an argument with significant other, or they think they heard a scream but aren't sure, because they might involve police over nothing. If it is domestic they could become a target too.
Day time gives you a sense of security. It's actually the time when you have less neighbors around. Even being in an apt complex and close to people makes you think you might be safer than you are.

Well she was only 19...first apt etc

I can't even think how he could drive around with that many violations on his plate and take part in a murder using his car.
Did he pay his fines and keep up with insurance? Not that that would make him more or less likely to murder. If you have a wife and kid you usually try and keep up with those things.

His insurance must be high. I finally googled Delaying Traffic, after I asked about it. I was picturing it meant driving slow or blocking a street or driveway. It covers most traffic issues like speeding but allows cops to give you a ticket but not add points to your license. You pay fines I don't know if it affects your insurance.
Is he the worst driver ever? That's a lot of moving violations. Is it odd that he didn't have a license on him a few times?
It looks to me like he was pulled over without proof of insurance ... which probably means he drove without. He probably couldn’t afford it and didn’t care if he drove without it. IMO

Wow! So glad they got someone, both for her family as well as all those in this thread who were rightfully concerned!
A couple of quick thoughts:

In regards to him knowing where she lived, I imagine a company accountant would have access to her home address.

I wonder if co workers noticed he changed his clothes after coming back from work? I can’t imagine an attack like that allowing him to return looking like he had just been to the mechanic.

Also in regards to clothing, perhaps a young man in a suit wouldn’t raise as many alarms if anyone did see him. All JMO of course

Wow! So glad they got someone, both for her family as well as all those in this thread who were rightfully concerned!
A couple of quick thoughts:

In regards to him knowing where she lived, I imagine a company accountant would have access to her home address.

I wonder if co workers noticed he changed his clothes after coming back from work? I can’t imagine an attack like that allowing him to return looking like he had just been to the mechanic.

Also in regards to clothing, perhaps a young man in a suit wouldn’t raise as many alarms if anyone did see him. All JMO of course
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought he DIDN'T go back to work after lunch. He called his boss and said he was stuck at the mechanic's, which is boss later realized was untrue.

Later (another day), co-workers noticed he had injuries on his hands.

They wouldn't have noticed his clothes after lunch because he didn't return to the office that day, IIRC.

jmo

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought he DIDN'T go back to work after lunch. He called his boss and say he was stuck at the mechanic's, which is boss later realized was untrue.

Later (another day), co-workers noticed he had injuries on his hands.

They wouldn't have noticed his clothes after lunch because he didn't return to the office that day, IIRC.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member