NJ NJ - David Anderson, 31, New Hope, 2 Oct 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's a good question. However, I am OK with thinking that it simply came down at some point because it has been over 10 years. That's a long time to maintain a website of that nature, especially if he/she was paying for the hosting (aka not a free website).

Nonetheless, I think it is extremely important to note that there were people questioning DA's death then, way back in 2000, just as we are now. So much so that he/she dedicated a website to it....

I wonder how many people still feel his death was suspicious, especially in light of SM dying in nearly the same fashion.

I know that there needs to be more answers. Ok he was drunk. But his friends let him walk to AB's alone, He came back for his umbrella, Was that ever found?

To me this still does not answer how he got into the water. His friends knew he was petrified of water, so I just don't see him strolling down the canal at night alone, when there was a direct route without going near it to N union.

1. It just hit me that we don't have any articles from DA's actual disappearance. The only article I've seen from 2000 was written in October and just has a summary of his disappearance and finding. Is there any coverage from when he went missing? What kind of search was there?

2. Regarding whether he was AB's roommate or just friend- it sounds like he had just recently moved back to the area. Maybe he was staying with AB, but not an official roommate?

1. It just hit me that we don't have any articles from DA's actual disappearance. The only article I've seen from 2000 was written in October and just has a summary of his disappearance and finding. Is there any coverage from when he went missing? What kind of search was there?

2. Regarding whether he was AB's roommate or just friend- it sounds like he had just recently moved back to the area. Maybe he was staying with AB, but not an official roommate?

1, right?? I have been searching all day for an initial report. He went missing friday July 21, 2000. He was found July 24. Nothing so far.

2, I don't know for sure. He was from Ottsville and I have asked a friend from there, if he remember him or knew someone who did. He is getting back to me.

I wonder what his friends are thinking now. What this has brought up for them. Things they might remember?

Something else that I noticed, DAve Anderson went missing on July 21st in 2000 but he date of death is listed as the day he was found 4 days later the 24th.

If he was in the water for 4 day in July, wouldn't they know that??? Why would they just put date found if it was obvious he had been dead for days?

graveda_zpsdc021023.jpg

I remember that question being asked in another case...

A missing person was found days after s/he went missing... And the date the missing person was found was considered the date of death...

I don't know the answer, though...

:waitasec:

okay maybe far fetched but I saw this

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-05-21/...rious-deaths-killers-nypd-officer?_s=PM:CRIME

And I have seen other forums speculating the same..

ubm

From the article:

The detectives also believe the victims were targeted. All of the young men were popular, athletic and good students.

Who would commit this type of crime?

"The type of person that would be the opposite, not smart, someone not good in school, maybe doesn't have a job, not popular," Duarte said.

Good reading which gives insight into mysterious cases. Thanks for posting.

Maybe DA was targeted. The perp chose a night DA had been drinking so it would appear to be an accident. It was also misting that night.
He returned to J&P's for his umbrella.

Maybe SM was targeted. The perp chose a night when on SM routine walk home it would appear to be an accident - icy patches, a slip into the canal would appear to be an accident.

weather and drinking are common factors:

DA misting

SM icy patches

both had been drinking at J&P's

If targeted - why? motive?

Long shot, but... Just down the road from Lambertville, on rt 29 is the Mercer County Correctional Center. It houses those doing minimal time or those awaiting transfer to State Prisons. Wonder if there was anything amiss around that time? They do have a work release program as well.

If you could show me one more person that had drowned under similar circumstances coming from a different place that did not know these 2, I could set some of this aside and go somewhere else.

BUT in 12 years, only two people drown in the canal. After 2 am, coming from John and Peters with the same friends. Both going to meet the same guy.

Sarah
Dave

My questions are:

Who knew Dave and Adam?
Who knew Adam and Sarah?
Who knew all three?

Who knew they were walking home alone?
Who knew their destination was going to be AB?

The drunk thing does not play well with me. I know people get drunk and do things but I know plenty of people that can function well after they are legally drunk so saying someone was drunk and fell in is not enough for me.

Especially when someone was so afraid of the water that in the daylight with friends he would walk against the complete other side of the canal path to avoid being near the water.

The more questions I answer the more I seem to have.

I remember that question being asked in another case...

A missing person was found days after s/he went missing... And the date the missing person was found was considered the date of death...

I don't know the answer, though...

:waitasec:

I don't know if that would be my thinking. To me it almost means they think he was alive until that day. Which would mean while he was missing he was still alive for the 3 -4 days.

Found this. I will post it in the SM thread, too. There's an interesting comment about DA's death, something like "No one falls in that canal, except my friend Dave, and he was on heroin and was pushed." Obviously this is NOT FACT. But the only toxicology results we have are what was posted on the old DA remembrance page, stating high BAC. But whoever posted that may not have seen the report, was just told that? I don't know. Apparently this particular friend of his believes something different.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?379209-My-Friend-is-Missing.-Edit-Not-missing-anymore

Wow. That is an interesting comment. Has anyone found the toxicology reports from Dave? Was he a known heroin user?

How does this person know that Dave was pushed?

What happens to BAC once a person is dead? Does it lower with time or remain the same?

Found this. I will post it in the SM thread, too. There's an interesting comment about DA's death, something like "No one falls in that canal, except my friend Dave, and he was on heroin and was pushed." Obviously this is NOT FACT. But the only toxicology results we have are what was posted on the old DA remembrance page, stating high BAC. But whoever posted that may not have seen the report, was just told that? I don't know. Apparently this particular friend of his believes something different.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?379209-My-Friend-is-Missing.-Edit-Not-missing-anymore

KB also states this his/her sister is Sarah's best friend and one of the last persons to see DA alive.

I don't know about the heroin/drugs but one of my first thoughts (and I posted on SM's thread) was could this have been the work of a drug dealer teaching someone a lesson? I didn't want to bring up the thought of drugs being involved, but since it's mentioned here I think it needs to be looked into. I also think LE might find some of the comments on this website interesting to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back