NJ NJ - David Anderson, 31, New Hope, 2 Oct 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone tell me if we are allowed to copy, cut, and paste from another thread.

I would like to pull some information from SM thread that is mainly about DA.

I know I can link. For easier reading, can I copy, cut, and paste?

Please note: I am alerting a mod to get an answer.

If they found it suspicious, they did not say that (LE) in anything I have read

Am I to assume that you don't think LE did a good job in investigating this death? What do you base this on?

There are connections but again, according to LE, coincidence

Look, I don't know what happened , but I like to work with facts and links

You may be absolutely right, both deaths could be murder
Other than speculation and huge coincidence, There is not much to suggest foul play. Local LE is not suggesting foul play or connection at this time

Well.... We are all aware of cases that have been "revived".... More information comes out... New technological advances... New sets of eyes and ears... And a new outcome emerges...

I would think since this is a support forum for the missing'/deceaseds' loved ones... That those who care to delve deeper would be giving DA's loved ones a service they deserve...

DA's parents... And many of his friends... Still have unanswered questions...

If we elect to put effort into trying to answer some of these questions... Then I see it as a positive endeavor...

JMO

If they found it suspicious, they did not say that (LE) in anything I have read

Am I to assume that you don't think LE did a good job in investigating this death? What do you base this on?

There are connections but again, according to LE, coincidence

Look, I don't know what happened , but I like to work with facts and links

You may be absolutely right, both deaths could be murder
Other than speculation and huge coincidence, There is not much to suggest foul play. Local LE is not suggesting foul play or connection at this time

bbm

We do too, Dushi. That is why this thread was posted - in our attempt to get more information - facts, links, documentation.

Can someone tell me if we are allowed to copy, cut, and paste from another thread.

I Would love to see that information transferred over to this thread! :seeya:

And I am glad you are asking a mod for the correct way to do so!

:smile:

Well.... We are all aware of cases that have been "revived".... More information comes out... New technological advances... New sets of eyes and ears... And a new outcome emerges...

I would think since this is a support forum for the missing'/deceaseds' loved ones... That those who care to delve deeper would be giving DA's loved ones a service they deserve...

If we elect to put effort into trying to answer some of these questions... Then I see it as a positive endeavor...

JMO

bbm

I, too, agree.

More information: a similar death in 2013.

New technology: what technology was used in
2000 to find answers for what happened to David?

You may copy and paste from SM's thread, but be sure to put a link also. Let's not get too far into SM's case on this thread, meaning don't turn this into her thread, as this is about Dave Anderson.

hth
fran

You may copy and paste from SM's thread, but be sure to put a link also. Let's not get too far into SM's case on this thread, meaning don't turn this into her thread, as this is about Dave Anderson.

hth
fran

Thanks for your help, Fran!

:seeya:

JMO

I agree, finding answers is a positive endeavor...

http://articles.philly.com/2000-10-02/news/25588201_1_spillway-friends-accidental-death/2

From the article:
That night was like many other weekend nights, when Anderson could be found at John & Peter's Place, a favorite bar and music club on Main Street, where he and his current band, 'abe,' performed.

Fact: David performed at John & Peter's Place

Fact: 'abe' was the name of David's current band

please note: I am gathering facts and posting for clarity.
This is not meant to be a follow up snarky post related to
the earlier facts post. I just wanted to make a note of that. :)

He seems to have a connection to the band Ween also. They are from New Hope and wrote the song about him..

I have found other people's name who were his friend back then. They are still around and in band and play in New hope.

Is there anyone who knows who was playing at john and peters the night Sarah went missing?

I think this is his band "abe".

Also, the creator of the "mystery" website still owns the domain name, although there is nothing there now.

I kind of feel like a stalker now.

Something else that I noticed, DAve Anderson went missing on July 21st in 2000 but he date of death is listed as the day he was found 4 days later the 24th.

If he was in the water for 4 day in July, wouldn't they know that??? Why would they just put date found if it was obvious he had been dead for days?

graveda_zpsdc021023.jpg

I have found other people's name who were his friend back then. They are still around and in band and play in New hope.

Is there anyone who knows who was playing at john and peters the night Sarah went missing?

Here is the link to J&P's calendar. Looks like it was a band called Ammunition.

Also, Brother Eye is the band that played at Triumph that night (the band that SM went to see).

I think this is his band "abe".

Also, the creator of the "mystery" website still owns the domain name, although there is nothing there now.

I kind of feel like a stalker now.

bbm

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: nah, just a sleuther sleuthing :websleuther:

"mystery" website: Wonder why it was not left up?

They do list final cause of death as drowning.
He did have a high blood alcohol content as reported but no levels were given.

I wonder if they could tell when he passed???

Something else that I noticed, DAve Anderson went missing on July 21st in 2000 but he date of death is listed as the day he was found 4 days later the 24th.

If he was in the water for 4 day in July, wouldn't they know that??? Why would they just put date found if it was obvious he had been dead for days?

graveda_zpsdc021023.jpg

Good questions. From following other cases, the family decides on the date of death for tombstone
- some go with the last day seen or day of disappearance when exact TOD is not know.

"mystery" website: Wonder why it was not left up?

That's a good question. However, I am OK with thinking that it simply came down at some point because it has been over 10 years. That's a long time to maintain a website of that nature, especially if he/she was paying for the hosting (aka not a free website).

Nonetheless, I think it is extremely important to note that there were people questioning DA's death then, way back in 2000, just as we are now. So much so that he/she dedicated a website to it....

I wonder how many people still feel his death was suspicious, especially in light of SM dying in nearly the same fashion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back