AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I'm leaning towards a uniform of some sort. I know larger fast food like McDonald's,as an example, have mostly moved away from those garish combinations, but might there still be other smaller companies that use them?

A "Dad" coming off a shift, putting his "daughter" in a van wouldn't raise any alarm bells until after the fact, when people might have realized it was, or could have been, Dulce? She has been described as shy, and being so young....

Any locals have ideas of possible uniforms and/or brightly colored delivery vehicles?

Just a theory....
Package deliveries?
Carpet deliveries?
Floor deliveries?
Vendors from a grocery store- beer, wine, potato chips- many do have their own uniform and vans to transport the product that they are stalking
Laundry service?

Forgive me for asking, but is this a park that they frequented?

Is it a popular place for kids and their parents to hang out?

If either of those answers are yes, is it possible that someone was watching Dulce and heaven help me, wanted her, like some sick perverts out there? I know of a couple of cases from back in the 80's, to which it appears that both kids were unknowingly stalked. The pervert knew their morning routines, and when they kidnapped their victims, they did it in an area not very populated.

I was just wondering if there was some sicko in their neighborhood that could have been watching Dulce and her family's routine closely.

There was a report that quoted a woman who said she had seen Dulce at that park the Friday before.

Suggs, who works with the Vineland Youth Advocate Program, said she brings her kids to the park regularly, and saw Dulce playing there last Friday.

Search for Dulce Maria Alavez, missing 5-year-old New Jersey girl, continues as family pleads for help

Wondering with the description of the POI we haven't heard anything about an age range...find that kind of odd. We have some other very detailed information and imo that would be an important detail for the public to know.

Did a quick search for sex offenders in the Bridgeton area..53 came up.Im sure LE has checked this out but curious in any are located in close proximity to the park. When I have more time I will look into it.

MOO

Wondering with the description of the POI we haven't heard anything about an age range...find that kind of odd. We have some other very detailed information and imo that would be an important detail for the public to know.

Did a quick search for sex offenders in the Bridgeton area..53 came up.Im sure LE has checked this out but curious in any are located in close proximity to the park. When I have more time I will look into it.

MOO

I looked up some of them that were listed on the Family Watchdog website a couple days ago. I only looked up the ones in red though (crimes against children) There was only around 7 maybe? None stuck out to me as matching the description, at least in terms of White or Hispanic with acne.
Photos might be old though or not reflect acne / sores. I'll look again and widen the search beyond just the ones who have committed crimes against children.

I hate to think this...Idk what is housed in those park buildings or if they're dugouts, but I sure hope every inch, to include the roof, any crawl spaces, access panel areas, attic space, possible acoustic ceiling areas (doesn't look tall enough to have those), trash bins & closets or cabinets have been checked thoroughly, I'd hate to hear later 4 ppl all thought the other group or person checked them and didnt. Underneath trashcan liners even if they appear to be empty.... If shes in the park she must be hidden very well.
I hate to think this way:
If she's deceased in the park I feel sure that would be obvious at this stage due to the odor & wildlife i.e bird & insect activity if nothing else.
If she's there I feel like they would've located her by now unless she's just past their current search area.
At some point they'll have to call off the ground search if they haven't already, unless further information is developed. I believe that may be coming soon, unfortunately.
Feel hopeless but we've seen miracles before!!

Okay, this is a tough post to post. But every time I see her picture...Down Syndrome comes to mind. Please, be kind, something about her eyes. THAT DOES NOT MAKE THIS ANY LESS TRAGIC! Just something I’ve wondered about
Been reading and following this sad story some, but that was my first thought about little Dulce as well. I worked with Down's Syndrome children and adults in a care centre for a few years, and what i do know about one of the traits with DS children and adults is they just love water, and are very attracted to it. Whether there was any water nearby where Dulce was playing though i don't know?

It absolutely sucks, and the more I watch, read & ponder, I'm personally leaning towards her being in the park.... :(

Yes, same here, sadly. I believe she is in the park, and that she was deceased and the perp was gone before the cops ever even knew she was missing. Not because the family took too long searching on their own or anything like that, but I just think whoever took her had a plan and s/he carried it out quickly and then was gone.

Been reading and following this sad story some, but that was my first thought about little Dulce as well. I worked with Down's Syndrome children and adults in a care centre for a few years, and what i do know about one of the traits with DS children and adults is they just love water, and are very attracted to it. Whether there was any water nearby where Dulce was playing though i don't know?
Thank you for your thoughtful kindness. It really jumped out at me and I was terrified to post my feelings!

Ohhh good point. In order to be able to get the alert out maybe they just leaned hard on someone, such as, “are you sure you didn’t see *any* little girl leaving with someone??” Which, I can totally see why LE would run with any possible description just to be able to get the alert made. I just hope this red van hasn’t made people only be looking for a red van and miss her because it was the wrong car. When I get an amber alert while I’m out and about, my eyes are peeled for the specific car first and foremost.

I have found this "red van" Alert odd. Are they asking that people report every single red van they see? Any idea how many red vans are registered in NJ/PA?
Does not actually seem to be a common color for vans, IMO.

There was a report that quoted a woman who said she had seen Dulce at that park the Friday before.

Search for Dulce Maria Alavez, missing 5-year-old New Jersey girl, continues as family pleads for help
Thank you. I wonder if this man has been hanging around for awhile, observing, looking for a potential "appealing" victim to him. I saw earlier in the thread that Mom was sitting in the car- perhaps he has observed this before- that she wouldn't have time enough to react to grab her daughter.

I have found this "red van" Alert odd. Are they asking that people report every single red van they see? Any idea how many red vans are registered in NJ/PA?
Does not actually seem to be a common color for vans, IMO.

Right! And is there any other characteristics known such as cargo van vs minivan? Is it a big passenger van or something that is used for a trade like plumbing? Is it older, newer, beat up? Is the color faded looking? Are we talking cherry red or more like a rusty red or ...?

I really think the cops maybe pressured the witnesses when they reinterviewed them and someone just said whatever popped into their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL