AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT REAL NEWS: Mexico did not lower age of consent to 12
The age of consent in Mexico is not 12. It's 15.
View attachment 205706
Current Mexican law states that “copulation with a person under 15 years of age” is “equated to rape” and punishable by eight to 30 years in prison — or longer, if “physical or moral violence” is involved. The most recent version of the penal code is dated June 21, 2018. There has been no new legislation to change that.
I don't think they are prosecuting a lot of people under this particular law, do they?

I do think this is a factor to examine. What happened to the father? Was he charged with any crime related to her pregnancy? Who is he and where is he? Does he pay support for the child? Could he have snatched the girl and taken her to his people?
All worthy channels to explore.
While we know pedo’s hang around parks, this could be a family related thing perhaps. Just pondering.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Apparently he is in Mexico going to college. So he may well have been approximately 13 years old also at the time.

When mom says ‘she was playing hide and seek’, has that come from the 3 yr old? Could the suspect have approached and asked Dulce to play hide and seek something like ‘I know a good hiding spot follow me’.
Maybe I’m reading too much into that but it’s another possible thought. MOO

By the way, taking mother's boyfriend into ICE custody will go a long way in convincing illegal immigrants that they are perfectly safe sharing anything they know with the police. Obviously I am being sarcastic here.

"Alavez Perez is five months pregnant and the father of that child was picked up by Immigration and Customs Enforcement after he was interviewed about the disappearance, she said. ICE officials confirmed Friday that he has been released, but declined to comment on why he had been held. Officials at Friday’s briefing also declined to discuss the matter."

Amber Alert update: Search expands with hopes missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez is still alive

Bbm. Just so we are aware he was released and is no longer in ICE custody.

"Alavez Perez is five months pregnant and the father of that child was picked up by Immigration and Customs Enforcement after he was interviewed about the disappearance, she said. ICE officials confirmed Friday that he has been released, but declined to comment on why he had been held. Officials at Friday’s briefing also declined to discuss the matter."

Amber Alert update: Search expands with hopes missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez is still alive

Bbm. Just so we are aware he was released and is no longer in ICE custody.
Good to know!

This doesn't make much sense to me. The only parking lot that is 30 yards away is directly South. The red and white buildings seem to be directly South. If Dulce was taken to the buildings South of the playground, the red van would have been parked in sight of the mother.

View attachment 205704
There's a shot of the mother's car parked in the video here, at about the :32 mark. If the car was not moved later then the mother didn't park in the regular lot but rather next to the white building. There are trees next to the basketball court but I don't think they would obscure her view. No matter how I measure the distance it comes up with about 170 feet between the car and the playground. I don't know where the 30 yards came from.
Where Is Dulce? Police, Family Search for 5-Year-Old
Google Maps

As I mentioned earlier I don't yet have a decent graphics program - I tried to save a SS but the file extension won't work on WS. Sorry.

This case is so crazy. I wonder how they can be sure the witness is reliable, and not the abductor throwing the case off with the red Van,and discription of the guy who took her.
Red Van tinted windows,sliding doors. Hispanic male, 5'6-5'8, clean shaven, acne, black shirt,red pants,orange shoes.
I'm not sure why that just has my hinky meter going.
MOO

In this shot, behind the buildings would not be seen by the parking area where the Mother was parked or the basketball court.

View attachment 205720
I went back and checked on Google maps, taking a few measurements from different spots and it showed a clear view. Maybe a difference between mapping apps? I dunno.

This case is so crazy. I wonder how they can be sure the witness is reliable, and not the abductor throwing the case off with the red Van,and discription of the guy who took her.
Red Van tinted windows,sliding doors. Hispanic male, 5'6-5'8, clean shaven, acne, black shirt,red pants,orange shoes.
I'm not sure why that just has my hinky meter going.
MOO
I don't think they can be sure but if this is the best information they have what else can they do?

upload_2019-9-21_19-22-18-png.205720
I went back and checked on Google maps, taking a few measurements from different spots and it showed a clear view. Maybe a difference between mapping apps? I dunno.
The buildings could be seen but a car parked behind the buildings could not be seen at all and it looks like there’s a road leading out right behind the buildings.

Reading lots of comments about the orange shoes/ red pants. Not so unusual imo. Many teens I see in the last year have orange tennis shoes. Two weeks ago I was at a hospital visiting a family member & half the nursing/lab tech staff had orange tennis shoes. Many orange varieties at Dick’s Sporting Goods currently. I don’t think they stand out at all right now! JMO

There's a shot of the mother's car parked in the video here, at about the :32 mark. If the car was not moved later then the mother didn't park in the regular lot but rather next to the white building. There are trees next to the basketball court but I don't think they would obscure her view. No matter how I measure the distance it comes up with about 170 feet between the car and the playground. I don't know where the 30 yards came from.
Where Is Dulce? Police, Family Search for 5-Year-Old
Google Maps

As I mentioned earlier I don't yet have a decent graphics program - I tried to save a SS but the file extension won't work on WS. Sorry.

Thank you! Is this what you're thinking?

upload_2019-9-21_17-40-40.png

upload_2019-9-21_19-22-18-png.205720

The buildings could be seen but a car parked behind the buildings could not be seen at all and it looks like there’s a road leading out right behind the buildings.
I'm confused. I was talking about where the mother was parked and how far it was from the playground. I agree that she couldn't see behind the building at the bottom where the perp's van was but on my Google Maps it does appear she would have been able to see the playground from her parked car. My point was that the distance doesn't match the distance msm is claiming and also according to the linked video the mom was parked next to the white building and not in the parking lot to the left.

To be clear, I'm not accusing the mom of anything, just saying that video shows that she parked by the white building just above the basketball court. Apologies if I'm misunderstanding your post.

ETA: After re-reading your post I get what you're saying. Duh, sorry, I thought you were disputing the mom's line of sight; now I see what you were saying. Time for a glass of wine I think. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhampton