AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the two have it wrong. Lord knows which one- as the dugout spot is clearly the farthest away, next to the diamond..
upload_2019-10-1_11-17-42-png.207161

Last edited:
This map just made me think that someone either knew mom was in the car in the parking lot, or someone intentionally parked along that back road there in order to make watching kids easier. I won't go so far as to say this was planned (who knows?), but clearly, someone was aware that mom was likely in the car at the other side from the direction they took Dulce. I can't help but feel like someone was parked there, waiting, just to watch the kids then this opportunity presented itself - two small kids, one only 3yrs old... this poor kid was easy pickings for someone. :(

I've read her ice cream and spoon haven't been found either, so that implies (to me anyhow) that she went with someone probably willingly enough. Led away, lured away with the promise of who knows what!

I feel for her little brother! I can't imagine how he's going to feel as he grows up, knowing he was right there beside her when she was taken (whether or not she comes home).

That's one of the reasons that I wonder if this was a routine - to take the children for ice cream, then to the playground, to always park in the same place, and to remain in the car while the children were alone 50 yards away and obscured by trees and the basketball court. It this is true, then it is quite possible someone noticed the pattern and made a decision to park behind the red/white building and wait for the opportunity to abduct a young girl.

It was on the ground, so maybe he was pushed away when his sister was taken?
Possibly. The fact it was found on the ground supports that portion of the timeline. I really would love to know where Dulce's is. On the ground away from the park would support on foot. Not finding it supports vehicle. Another curious point is that you would assume at some point she would have become very vocal about the abduction which further supports the vehicle as no abductor want's to be seen carrying a screaming and kicking child, OR that she knew or felt comfortable with the abductor. Cause and effect.

That's one of the reasons that I wonder if this was a routine - to take the children for ice cream, then to the playground, to always park in the same place, and to remain in the car while the children were alone 50 yards away and obscured by trees and the basketball court. It this is true, then it is quite possible someone noticed the pattern and made a decision to park behind the red/white building and wait for the opportunity to abduct a young girl.

Somewhere online, I read that the kids usually had their dog with them, but didn't on this occasion b/c mom was aware that some people found the dog scary. That made me wonder if someone had previously spoken to mom at that park about the dog being around the kids? Had the dog ever been unfriendly towards anyone in particular at the park before? I'd be thinking about that if I were LE or involved in this case, because dogs just know. And if a dog knew something on a prior visit, or suspected something or someone of being up to no good? I'd be inclined to follow that up!

MOO The red van was a convenience used so they could issue an Amber Alert, I think. LE has never placed the van inside the park, let alone, behind the buildings or at least reported it out that way.
Apparently LE has someone who was close enough to the perp to describe acne on his face but has never released a composite sketch of the perp. Why?
They called it acne from the first so the witness must be at least a teenager because a 3yo has no idea what acne is.

Incidentally, the school colors for the high school are maroon and white.

LE has never verified anything about ice cream on " The floor", on the ground, knocked out or away from the boy...In the Sunoco Gas station video, brother gets something in a long wrapper- maybe it had a stick??? Can't tell

I haven't seen where the kids' car seats were looked at- at all- for ice cream drops, etc. I did read they took her car though.

Possibly. The fact it was found on the ground supports that portion of the timeline. I really would love to know where Dulce's is. On the ground away from the park would support on foot. Not finding it supports vehicle. Another curious point is that you would assume at some point she would have become very vocal about the abduction which further supports the vehicle as no abductor want's to be seen carrying a screaming and kicking child, OR that she knew or felt comfortable with the abductor. Cause and effect.

Tracker - I've read your posts in other threads as well and always found them so insightful (Jacob Wetterling comes to mind here!). I have been wondering the same things! If the brother's treat was found on the ground, and her's wasn't, why wasn't it? I honestly think someone intentionally may have knocked little brother's treat to the ground on purpose, then told DM to follow them to get him a new one. But then I wonder, how come little brother didn't follow along as well? Was he told to wait there?

Would LE get the dogs to sniff the treat and then go hunting for it (day of the initial search?) or is that just beyond the realm of possible with a search dog?

I'd want to know if LE had the little boy draw what he saw? Or play out with dolls what he saw?

Was there practice for Midget Football on the day she disappeared?

I noticed it is near the building(s) and likely parking lot an abductor(s) would have chosen. It also seems possible this is where the witnesses came from?

Midget Football players might join the playground before or after practice, AND not be especially happy about a large pitbull mix running around with young kids. It's possible one of those parents said something about the dog.

Somewhere online, I read that the kids usually had their dog with them, but didn't on this occasion b/c mom was aware that some people found the dog scary. That made me wonder if someone had previously spoken to mom at that park about the dog being around the kids? Had the dog ever been unfriendly towards anyone in particular at the park before? I'd be thinking about that if I were LE or involved in this case, because dogs just know. And if a dog knew something on a prior visit, or suspected something or someone of being up to no good? I'd be inclined to follow that up!

An unleashed dog on the playground, or in the hands of a 5 year old, is also a problem. A leashed dog with an adult should not be a problem for anyone.

Here is something.

Mother of missing 5-year-old renews appeal for public help: ‘She’s just an innocent girl'

"Alavez Perez has said she drove to the park with her 8-year-old sister, 3-year-old son, and Dulce after buying ice cream. She said she stayed in the car with her sister to talk about homework while Dulce and her brother went to the playground, 30 yards away.

She originally said the boy returned crying and pointing to some buildings near the playground.

But on Monday, Alavez Perez said that when her sister said she could not see the younger children, they went to check on them and found the little boy crying. His ice cream was on the ground and he was pointing at buildings at the playground, she said."

No mention of how long it took her to notice Dulce was missing.
Also in one instance didn't she say she called her brother,to bring the dog,and look for Dulce,before they called police. Then in another report it says police were called right away????? I'm so confused.

It's heartbreaking that there's been no new developments. A couple of child luring cases in my area (Pittsburgh/Western PA) did catch my attention, not necessarily because I think the same people are involved, but just because there seems to be an assumption that a kidnapping must involve a forceful grab that will involve a child kicking and screaming and trying to get away, and that because no one mentioned that the story can't be true. Most perps are smart enough to use a ruse, for example from these recent stories:

1. 7-year old girl lured by man and raped at nearby house: The man told her he was her uncle, and asked if she wanted to go to a nearby store. Instead he took her to his house and raped her.

2. A older man went up to a group of kids and tried the old "I've got candy in my van" trick. Luckily these kids were too smart to fall for that.

I know it's unlikely, but I really believe this was a stranger abduction, and it breaks my heart.

This playground is down behind the high school and it occurred on a school day, a Monday.
I wonder how many high school students cut down past the playground and the basketball courts and cut through the wooded part of the park and cross into the residential area where she lived on their way home from school.
I wonder if LE has looked at the male high school students as school is let out to see if any walk that way and match the description.

I still think she was taken through the woods down to Jeddy's Pond.

I can't remember if you're a local, sorry. If so I wonder if you could message some of the reporters and see if that pond was searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth