AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe local perhaps someone known to family based on various reports of the children only being on playground in the 3-10 minute range. (However accurate they are...)

I’m holding out hope it’s a custody situation for Dulce sake.
Other possibilities i thought about

Someone trying to settle a debt of some sort ?

Scorned ex? Wonder how long she has been with her current boyfriend? (I know she is five months pregnant) could an ex have learned of her pregnancy and become resentful after realizing no chance of them getting back together?

Noema rents a room - I wonder if it’s the type of place there are a lot of transients coming and going? It may be in a nice little old grandma house for all I know just guessing..

I also believe local perhaps someone known to family based on various reports of the children only being on playground in the 3-10 minute range. (However accurate they are...)

I’m holding out hope it’s a custody situation for Dulce sake.
Other possibilities i thought about

Someone trying to settle a debt of some sort ?

Scorned ex? Wonder how long she has been with her current boyfriend? (I know she is five months pregnant) could an ex have learned of her pregnancy and become resentful after realizing no chance of them getting back together?

Noema rents a room - I wonder if it’s the type of place there are a lot of transients coming and going? It may be in a nice little old grandma house for all I know just guessing..
I think she lives with. Her grandparents.

I think the mispronouncement of Dulce's name and the brush off reaction to being corrected was hurtful.
Unfortunately I think it is probably all too familiar to the Mexican American community in the Bridgeton area. It is a reason I did not find Noema's interviews to be an inappropiate reaction like some have criticized.
I don't like to generalize, but have experienced Mexican and other South American folks in the area often seem a bit withdrawn and guarded in expressing emotion in comparison to people of other cultures in the area when you first meet. After some time it is easy to see this is not their way of interacting with each other or those who they develop a trust and respect with.
I believe there is a distrust and maybe a reaction to being disrespected or dismissed due to culture or language differences.
The ICE response has not helped either.
I’m sure the community is disoriented and frightened! It’s hard to communicate clearly when you are in shock and afraid

Sounds like what you’re saying is the community is becoming increasingly suspicious of the circumstances. Tell me more about the cases of custodial interference. Are they frequent? Is the child ultimately returned?

I commend your community for turning out to look for Dulce. It’s the best thing you could do for everyone. I hope she is found safe soon.

The custodial interference situations were always resolved. If not by the police, through the families. It normally will just be a few officers showing up and defusing the situations.

That case broke my heart. That sweet face of Daniel Griner was one of the saddest I've seen here on WS.

Found Deceased - NJ - Daniel Griner Jr., 23 mos, dismembered, Bridgeton, Cumberland County, 8 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

So Philly news reported that a search for Dulce was being organized for this weekend. I thought they meant LE would be back at it, but seems it may be community members. Or maybe a combo of both.

I've been pretty MIA today but I'll check some of the local FB pages about the next moves.

The custodial interference situations were always resolved. If not by the police, through the families. It normally will just be a few officers showing up and defusing the situations.
But with the Millville case this makes two events this year reported to be abductions or missing persons. Have there been others?

I've always thought it was a local too and that's why every time I post on here I say I wish they'd go searching through local property's etc. I've always felt they wasted more time on the park than they should have. JMO

I don't think the park searches were a waste. For one thing the park is huge - 1100 acres and a local posted in an earlier thread that there were a number of dead end drives and many places to take a child.

It's not unusual for a child predator to do his nasty deeds close to the point of abduction and we've seen that here in threads. In cases where a child is taken and killed for revenge on a partner or to hide abuse the distance tends to be farther. Of course there are exceptions but IMO sexual predators are driven and need to act quickly after taking a child so the park is a possible crime scene site.
Completely get what you’re saying, but wouldn’t it stand to reason that a would be abductor would deliberately seek out a place where he wouldn’t be known, rather than take a local child and risk recognition?

That's a stumper for me too. I lean towards a stranger abduction but whether or not that person is familiar with the area is a factor that is so hard to suss out. As noted, Bridgeton isn't a huge city and the perp had to have some familiarity with City Park. So maybe he does/ had done work there needs to be considered IMO.

Anyone familiar enough to locals would have recognized him by now, either the witnesses or someone reading the description. I'm not ready to accept that 100% of the community would purposely stay silent if they had a good idea of who this is. Would they risk their child being next?

So is this someone who keeps a low profile? IOW, someone so innocuous that they are invisible to people? It could be someone in the neighborhood who keeps to themselves but has crossed paths with Dulce in church, at the store, heck, just about anywhere. I just don't know. MOO.

Yes, Dulce and her brother live with Noema’s parents.

I think Noema rents a room with her grandparents.

Thank you for clarifying. If it’s her grandparents’ house where she rents a room, that rules out any possible transients from a boarding house.

Things I’m thinking about.

A witness saw Dulce being placed into a vehicle and driven off. Did they notice then a three year old in distress on the playground ? Probably crying and alone? Moms narrative is that Manuel returned to the car. Most people would approach an upset three year old alone on the playground and attempt to offer assistance.

I know we are victim friendly and I am the first to advocate whole heartedly. I hate to go there...here....Saying this in the most non accusatory way. But we are missing something. The first few + seconds of moms latest interview she appears to be holding back a smile. Sooo many people do this when nervous or uncomfortable. So it is easily explainable if that the case . What is the likelihood/ statistical probability though, that Dulce was taken by someone she knows to be returned when award money meets desired amount? It would explain why mom is upset when thinking of Dulce going to bed .. she knows she’s probably sad, but not hysterical that her daughter is missing.

Just read this article - hopefully they have something giving them some glimmer of hope?

“A source close to the investigation who spoke on the condition of anonymity said that authorities do not have any reason to believe at this time that Dulce is a homicide victim; and indicated that investigators are considering the possibility the 5-year-old girl is no longer in the immediate area of south New Jersey.

The source also said that authorities are examining any and all evidence that has been gathered in the last two weeks, including potentially inconsistent statements that have been given to the media.”

‘Why does she have to pay?’ Mom of missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez begs for daughter’s return

Things I’m thinking about.

A witness saw Dulce being placed into a vehicle and driven off. Did they notice then a three year old in distress on the playground ? Probably crying and alone? Moms narrative is that Manuel returned to the car. Most people would approach an upset three year old alone on the playground and attempt to offer assistance.

I know we are victim friendly and I am the first to advocate whole heartedly. I hate to go there...here....Saying this in the most non accusatory way. But we are missing something. The first few + seconds of moms latest interview she appears to be holding back a smile. Sooo many people do this when nervous or uncomfortable. So it is easily explainable if that the case . What is the likelihood/ statistical probability though, that Dulce was taken by someone she knows to be returned when award money meets desired amount? It would explain why mom is upset when thinking of Dulce going to bed .. she knows she’s probably sad, but not hysterical that her daughter is missing.
At the latest press conference Noema said she and her sister found the little boy on the playground crying after Noema’s sister said she couldn’t see the kids anymore. She insisted he didn’t come to the car. That was when she told everyone he doesn’t talk and he could only gesture toward the buildings when asked where Dulce had gone.

If there is a plan to try to get the reward it is very foolhardy, it won’t work and consequences will be unpleasant for those involved.

At the latest press conference Noema said she and her sister found the little boy on the playground crying after Noema’s sister said she couldn’t see the kids anymore. She insisted he didn’t come to the car. That was when she told everyone he doesn’t talk and he could only gesture toward the buildings when asked where Dulce had gone.

If there is a plan to try to get the reward it is very foolhardy, it won’t work and consequences will be unpleasant for those involved.

I agree a plan for money won’t work. But might they have thought it would? We’ve seen the idea before.

The witness must have seen him alone then (presumably crying ) (dropped ice cream , wanted to go with sister, sister being taken) but no indication said witness interacted or (tried) to with him.

I agree a plan for money won’t work. But might they have thought it would? We’ve seen the idea before.

The witness must have seen him alone then (presumably crying ) (dropped ice cream , wanted to go with sister, sister being taken) but no indication said witness interacted or (tried) to with him.
I think the explanation would be the witness didn’t realize there was a family connection between the two kids.

It’s interesting Noema claimed they couldn’t see the kids anymore when it’s also been said they never could see the kids on the swings because a hill blocked their view.

Just read this article - hopefully they have something giving them some glimmer of hope?

“A source close to the investigation who spoke on the condition of anonymity said that authorities do not have any reason to believe at this time that Dulce is a homicide victim; and indicated that investigators are considering the possibility the 5-year-old girl is no longer in the immediate area of south New Jersey.

The source also said that authorities are examining any and all evidence that has been gathered in the last two weeks, including potentially inconsistent statements that have been given to the media.”

‘Why does she have to pay?’ Mom of missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez begs for daughter’s return

Ty 283. I hadn’t read/seen that article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member