AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure do wish I knew this language.
What I understood grandma say was It hurts me a lot because she is too little to be kidnapped I dont know what intentions those people have

Since then I have stopped working I dont want to do anything I dont even want to go outside

We dont know anything because they just told us a red van they didnt even tell us the license plate nothing

Every night we wake up at 3 and 2 in the morning to look out the window to see what they bring us but nothing

What I understood grandma say was It hurts me a lot because she is too little to be kidnapped I dont know what intentions those people have

Since then I have stopped working I dont want to do anything I dont even want to go outside

We dont know anything because they just told us a red van they didnt even tell us the license plate nothing

Every night we wake up at 3 and 2 in the morning to look out the window to see what they bring us but nothing
Ooooh. How sad. Thank you so much.

I haven't had a chance to look to see if this social media post was also made in Spanish.

The Spanish language stations have IMO been working hard to cover this case and that has helped a great deal. But to see LE continuing to not issue statements in both english/spanish in a community that is largely latino is hugely disappointing.

We also didn't see the major press outlets, even online, making much effort to engage with non english speakers which I thought was a huge missed opportunity as people were looking for news on poor Dulce. Even running a banner under their newscasts in Spanish would have been a huge step forward to possibly engage with the latino community but I didn't see one of the major stations do anything in spanish which was disappointing.

MOO
Do you - or any other member here - know if the Spanish stations are emphasizing that LE won't report any tipsters who are undocumented? It seems that hearing it in their own language might help assuage any fears people have about coming forward. IMO.

I just listened to the phone call conversation NG played on this podcast. I know this has been discussed many times. But I never heard this recording before. If it was posted here, I missed hearing it.

I am not sure who is doing a phone interview with Noema, Jeannette Reyes action news is mentioned. but this could be a follow up with LE after the 911 call was placed because the woman speaking to Noema says, "We have the officers..." and then Noema replies that an officer is there.

During this interview, you can here this woman relaying the phone conversation with Noema back to a man in the room with her. I am posting the description conversation of the men who could have abducted Dulce and how it changed.

NG: "The narrative is now drastically changing."

(08:55 mark) You can hear Noema telling a woman on the phone what people at the park told her, who may have taken Dulce.

A woman asks Noema, "You did not see anyone else around there that she could possibly have went with?"

Noema replies, "No, not that I know of because we didn't tell no one. There is just some people that are here that said they saw her running through some houses in the back. They said that they saw two men. They said they saw a black guy and,"

When she is trying to finish her sentence to the woman over the phone, to let her know the description of the second man, Noema continues on to say, "A Mexican man with two kids," but this woman is not even listening to her, she never heard her because her thoughts were thinking of what she was going to ask Noema next. She started speaking when Noema was still talking.

She interrupted Noema with another question asking, "Whose, who, who is saying that they saw them?" She did not even hear the description of the second man, what Noema said.

Then this woman tells the man that Noema told her Dulce was running through the houses with two black males, she is light skinned, Spanish. Noema never said that and she never corrected this woman when she heard her repeat this information wrong to the man. She should have corrected her and told her NO, it was not two black males, it was a black man and a Mexican man with 2 kids.

NG: "Which One Is It?" (13:40) talks about The Red Flags...

At (14:00 m) John Cardillo former NYPD give his opinion and says he does not believe a word this mother says and she needs to be the primary suspect. He is comparing Dulces disappearance to the Polly Klaas case.

Podcast 10/11 I listened to this one because it is on the middle of the page once it is found. It is easier for me to play and pause.
Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

That's just a longer version of 911 call they are discussing. Instead of saying Noema should have corrected this or that, one would think a trained dispatcher should have maybe listened more carefully and not change what was told to her.

Probably one of the people we are not supposed to discuss. Imo

I really need to make time to go through threads 1-4. I have missed alot it seems. I wasn't even aware that anyone on that footage was being blamed. Now it makes even more sense why we can't talk about it. Like I am talking about it now. Sorry. Thanks for clarifying! :)

I just listened to the phone call conversation NG played on this podcast. I know this has been discussed many times. But I never heard this recording before. If it was posted here, I missed hearing it.

I am not sure who is doing a phone interview with Noema, Jeannette Reyes action news is mentioned. but this could be a follow up with LE after the 911 call was placed because the woman speaking to Noema says, "We have the officers..." and then Noema replies that an officer is there.

During this interview, you can here this woman relaying the phone conversation with Noema back to a man in the room with her. I am posting the description conversation of the men who could have abducted Dulce and how it changed.

(08:55 mark) You can hear Noema telling a woman on the phone what people at the park told her, who may have taken Dulce.

A woman asks Noema, "You did not see anyone else around there that she could possibly have went with?"

Noema replies, "No, not that I know of because we didn't tell no one. There is just some people that are here that said they saw her running through some houses in the back. They said that they saw two men. They said they saw a black guy and,"

When she is trying to finish her sentence to the woman over the phone, to let her know the description of the second man, Noema continues on to say, "A Mexican man with two kids," but this woman is not even listening to her, she never heard her because her thoughts were thinking of what she was going to ask Noema next. She started speaking when Noema was still talking.

She interrupted Noema with another question asking, "Whose, who, who is saying that they saw them?" She did not even hear the description of the second man, what Noema said.

Then this woman tells the man that Noema told her Dulce was running through the houses with two black males, she is light skinned, Spanish. Noema never said that and she never corrected this woman when she heard her repeat this information wrong to the man. She should have corrected her and told her NO, it was not two black males, it was a black man and a Mexican man with 2 kids.

At (14:00 m) John Cardillo former NYPD give his opinion and says he does not believe a word this mother says and she needs to be the primary suspect. He is comparing Dulces disappearance to the Polly Klaas case.

Podcast 10/11 I listened to this one because it is on the middle of the page once it is found. It is easier for me to play and pause.

Lord that woman is horrible.

I really need to make time to go through threads 1-4. I have missed alot it seems. I wasn't even aware that anyone on that footage was being blamed. Now it makes even more sense why we can't talk about it. Like I am talking about it now. Sorry. Thanks for clarifying! :)
Well, it was another poster who pointed out the people in the video. So since they are not suspects and just random people who were in the store, we can't discuss them. I'm sure LE has already questioned anybody who was there. Imo

That's so irresponsible of a former police officer to put the blame on the mother. Has he researched the case at all?
I see nothing in common in this case to the Polly Klaus case.
What examples does he give?
The mother has never been named a POI, nor has LE ever indicated that she was.
He is basing his opinion off of the 911 call?
What is his theory? That she arranged for her daughter to be abducted? And then what?

I don't know if I want to listen to that podcast. While having NG involved with Dulce's case helps keep the story going in the news - and that's a good thing - I have a problem with her fact-checking.

She got things wrong in Lucas' case and both she and her guest got the facts really wrong in another case - I can't remember which one but boy was I pissed. Why she continues to do this is beyond my understanding.

Rant and rave all you want but for Pete's sake keep the story straight! MOO.

Telemundo 47
@Telemundo47

Ha transcurrido un mes desde que Dulce María Alavez fue secuestrada. Las fuerzas del orden han recibido más de mil pistas, pero ninguna concluyente. Su familia no pierde la esperanza de hallarla.

Translated from Spanish by Google:

A month has passed since Dulce María Alavez was kidnapped. Law enforcement has received more than a thousand leads, but none conclusive. Her family does not lose hope of finding her.

Dulce María Alavez, un mes desaparecida

Telemundo 47 on Twitter

12 hours ago:

María Vargas-PionTV
@MariaVargasPion

En exclusiva, la madre de Dulce María Alavez desparecida hace un mes nos abrió las puertas de la casa de su madre. Nos mostró el cuarto donde dormía la pequeña, nos relata el dolor que vive sin su hija. Detalles 6pm
@Telemundo62
#FindDulce #NewJersey

Exclusively, Dulce María Alavez's mother disappeared a month ago opened the doors of her mother's house. He showed us the room where the little girl slept, tells us about the pain she lives without her daughter. 6pm details
@Telemundo62
#FindDulce#NewJersey

EHB-0w-WkAMIHva

EHB-0w9XYAAMT4F

EHB-0w-XUAEs_DF

María Vargas-PionTV on Twitter

(Not the best translation)

Media getting the facts wrong and getting in the way is nothing new, I battled it over 30 years ago when a reporter and his camera man walked all over the prints in dust on blacktop I was trying to follow, trying to get a shot of me from the front...I stuck my finger in my nose and they shut the camera off and walked away angry. Almost every case I have worked on has had some MSM errors, even when you spoon feed them the factual information. They feel the need to edit or spin the story for maximum effect. Where is Joe Friday "just the facts Mam" when you need him?

12 hours ago:

María Vargas-PionTV
@MariaVargasPion

En exclusiva, la madre de Dulce María Alavez desparecida hace un mes nos abrió las puertas de la casa de su madre. Nos mostró el cuarto donde dormía la pequeña, nos relata el dolor que vive sin su hija. Detalles 6pm
@Telemundo62
#FindDulce #NewJersey

Exclusively, Dulce María Alavez's mother disappeared a month ago opened the doors of her mother's house. He showed us the room where the little girl slept, tells us about the pain she lives without her daughter. 6pm details
@Telemundo62
#FindDulce#NewJersey

EHB-0w-WkAMIHva

EHB-0w9XYAAMT4F

EHB-0w-XUAEs_DF

María Vargas-PionTV on Twitter

(Not the best translation)
Other than a he instead of a she, your translation was spot on :)

I don't know what kind of answer they expected regarding why she thinks someone took her daughter.
How would she know?
She is living a nightmare and I'm sure she does not want to think about why someone would take her child.
Imo

I think when they asked her the question of why did you think someone took your daughter? They were looking to get some information about the people that told her that someone had probably took her that she mentioned in the 911 call. Thats they way I took it. JMO

Well, somebody did tell her about a Mexican man with 2 kids, because that guy is mentioned on 911 call. After that nobody seemed to look for this guy, instead going after red van story. Red van story as told by child of tender years, possibly even non-verbal 3 year old? Now they are finally appear to be looking for that guy, calling him a witness. Just making it more evident that LE doesn't have a good clue as to what happened. There was also a black guy mentioned on 911 call. Are we going to get a sketch of him too? Just sad that's all this time later we still have no clue what happened to Dulce.

Last edited:
Well, it was another poster who pointed out the people in the video. So since they are not suspects and just random people who were in the store, we can't discuss them. I'm sure LE has already questioned anybody who was there. Imo

I can't find the link but I remember reading LE located and spoke to everyone in the video (from the gas station) and they are not suspects.

Why Polly Klaas? Her mother wasn't involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill