AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best time to re-search the wooded portions of the park and surrounding areas wold be after the next hard frost. There would be a lot of leaf litter on the ground, so some common sense about investigating "lumps, mounds and depressions" comes into play.

Just to (humbly) add an additional perspective on planned daily bumps:

I'm always excited when I see an alert for a case that hasn't had much (or any) activity for some time; I am excited at the prospect of a break in the case or a newly published article containing new details or a linked tweet or FB post from LE that a POI has been named or someone arrested, etc. I'd be lying if I didn't admit there is some disappointment when I find it's "just" a bump. But my immediate 2nd thought is always "oh, it's nice so-and-so was thinking of this person/case today!"

But I've also not followed a thread where just bumps were always occurring on a planned, daily or very regular schedule either.

Just wanted to offer a perspective/explain why a member might not LOVE just constant bumps but also not be uncaring or pathetic.:oops:

With that said, carry on! Do as you wish! I value the posts/thoughts/insights of both of you on this thread as well as many others we've all been on, so I'd never block regardless of the bumps :) just didn't want the poster who brought up how that could seem spammy or disappointing after awhile to be the cheese that stood alone. :)

Wish Dulce could just be found safe so there wouldn't even be a need for an active thread for her. Or at the very least, lots more info or leads for us to discuss. Where are you Dulce? 2 months and not even a possible POI!

I'm always excited when I see an alert for a case that hasn't had much (or any) activity for some time; I am excited at the prospect of a break in the case or a newly published article containing new details or a linked tweet or FB post from LE that a POI has been named or someone arrested, etc. I'd be lying if I didn't admit there is some disappointment when I find it's "just" a bump. But my immediate 2nd thought is always "oh, it's nice so-and-so was thinking of this person/case today!"

But I've also not followed a thread where just bumps were always occurring on a planned, daily or very regular schedule either.

Just wanted to offer a perspective/explain why a member might not LOVE just constant bumps but also not be uncaring or pathetic.:oops:

With that said, carry on! Do as you wish! I value the posts/thoughts/insights of both of you on this thread as well as many others we've all been on, so I'd never block regardless of the bumps :) just didn't want the poster who brought up how that could seem spammy or disappointing after awhile to be the cheese that stood alone. :)

Wish Dulce could just be found safe so there wouldn't even be a need for an active thread for her. Or at the very least, lots more info or leads for us to discuss. Where are you Dulce? 2 months and not even a possible POI!
I totally get it. I just feel so bad that this little girl is being forgotten. I hated the way her mother was treated. I worried for her and her unborn baby. I hope they are both safe and being protected from what has become a hostile world towards her and hers.

I totally get it. I just feel so bad that this little girl is being forgotten. I hated the way her mother was treated. I worried for her and her unborn baby. I hope they are both safe and being protected from what has become a hostile world towards her and hers.

Yeah I had some hope the other day when some members linked articles that said LE was still working the case etc. Thought maybe news would pick up again or a press conference or something.... but nope.

I think that sometimes we feel if a thread/case we are watching isn't "bumped" every day it's getting forgotten. I don't necessarily think that's always true. We have our own WS world here, and I'm happy to be part of it. But that doesn't mean LE isn't working the case just because there aren't daily news updates.

When i bump [a payer] or a simple bump once a day or once a week it is not because i think Dulce or any child/or missing person has been forgotten or that LE is not continuing the search. It is my way of expressing this person is 'loved and thought of' sometimes with no new information or updates showing a thoughtful bump is all i have at that moment.moo

When i bump [a payer] or a simple bump once a day or once a week it is not because i think Dulce or any child/or missing person has been forgotten or that LE is not continuing the search. It is my way of expressing this person is 'loved and thought of' sometimes with no new information or updates showing a thoughtful bump is all i have at that moment.moo
That was beautifully said!

I agree & I feel a lot of what you’ve said, MissMalowe. I get excited too when I get alerts & feel disappointed if it’s not the news we’ve hoped for.
I know there is very little that can be done because of our distance from where Dulce was abducted. It’s such a helpless feeling :(
I feel the same way as Stunned feels...I worry Dulce will be forgotten & her thread will get lost. Although that maybe more emotion than fact, I seem to always lead with my heart in these matters & sometimes, that gets me into trouble:oops: I don’t want to upset anyone, especially here on WS. I believe everyone of us are just caring people, wanting & wishing for the evil to disappear.

The best time to re-search the wooded portions of the park and surrounding areas wold be after the next hard frost. There would be a lot of leaf litter on the ground, so some common sense about investigating "lumps, mounds and depressions" comes into play.
@Trackergd I highly value your opinions & your knowledge. I can’t tell you how comforting it is to know that there are people such as yourself out there, searching for the missing. I can not imagine how difficult of a job it is to do. Glad to see you here on Dulce’s thread!

The other night when Jackie Rodriguez did her live stream interview she mentioned wanting to start a go fund me for the family but the Bridgeton police told her she couldn’t because she wasn’t certified? That didn’t make much sense to me especially because scammers seem to be able to do it all the time.
Now I’m reading on social media that the city of Bridgeton is giving her a hard time about hosting the candle light vigil. (Also read the march was cancelled -the vigil made more sense imo anyway)

Not sure if any of this is true just wondering if anyone has heard or read anything either locally or from MSM?
If there is truth to this I hope they don’t let their impression of Jackie sway them ?
I don’t see anything negative in hosting a candle light vigil .

So I just finished watching the latest live stream .. the lady really means well but I want to poke my eyes out- it is just torture .. but she does share some valuable insights

1) local law enforcement advised her since the fbi is involved and are taking the lead on the investigation they are unable to comment

2) the Fbi will begin a new search in the coming days including both k9 and dive teams -search will include water ways that have not yet been searched

3) the police told Jackie and this woman Annie they cannot legally start a go fund me benefitting the family since the family is part of an active investigation

4) the park wants to charge $250 for a permit to hold the vigil - so instead this lady Annie will host it on her property at 6pm on Saturday. She lives on 10 acres by N.J. state police barracks and some skate park in Bridgeton?
She and Jackie ordered candles from amazon. They are looking for a member of clergy to lead them in prayer but are unable to find anyone willing. They even reached out to Noema pastor and he is not able to make it for whatever reason. Will pray amongst themselves if unable to get a clergy member to attend.

5) the march is still scheduled for Sunday

So I just finished watching the latest live stream .. the lady really means well but I want to poke my eyes out- it is just torture .. but she does share some valuable insights

1) local law enforcement advised her since the fbi is involved and are taking the lead on the investigation they are unable to comment

2) the Fbi will begin a new search in the coming days including both k9 and dive teams -search will include water ways that have not yet been searched

3) the police told Jackie and this woman Annie they cannot legally start a go fund me benefitting the family since the family is part of an active investigation

4) the park wants to charge $250 for a permit to hold the vigil - so instead this lady Annie will host it on her property at 6pm on Saturday. She lives on 10 acres by N.J. state police barracks and some skate park in Bridgeton?
She and Jackie ordered candles from amazon. They are looking for a member of clergy to lead them in prayer but are unable to find anyone willing. They even reached out to Noema pastor and he is not able to make it for whatever reason. Will pray amongst themselves if unable to get a clergy member to attend.

5) the march is still scheduled for Sunday
Thank you @283
BBM
What??? So LE still thinks the family is involved? Oh geez :( This just does not sound good for finding Dulce :(

IMO it seems like LE just refuses to clear anyone at all because they have little outside of hearsay to go on, not that there is any undisclosed POI.

I actually agree people shouldn't be starting crowd-funding for other people. Too much potential for problems after the funds are collected.

Where is Dulce? It's so sad that there isn't enough evidence to find her.

Other than family, you folks here are Dulce's (non-LE) hard working advocates for being found. I clearly understand how you all feel. I have a case much like this that I still work on that is over 30 years old. Lauren P. Jackson is a thread here in WS. You have to grow thick skin with these cases. Every time I dig up something new in Lauren's case that the local DA did not know and I hand it over to them, they grill me as if I were a POI ("Where did you find this? How come you are just telling us now?" etc.), and I'm the one that found most of the evidence working with the FBI that was later confirmed by trained bloodhounds. Go figure. Does not surprise me that LE is still looking at the family. "You're a suspect until you're not" seems to be the common theme within LE nationwide. In addition I think they adhere to the national statistics on child abductions. There is a good one from Ohio State if anyone cares to Google it.

Other than family, you folks here are Dulce's (non-LE) hard working advocates for being found. I clearly understand how you all feel. I have a case much like this that I still work on that is over 30 years old. Lauren P. Jackson is a thread here in WS. You have to grow thick skin with these cases. Every time I dig up something new in Lauren's case that the local DA did not know and I hand it over to them, they grill me as if I were a POI ("Where did you find this? How come you are just telling us now?" etc.), and I'm the one that found most of the evidence working with the FBI that was later confirmed by trained bloodhounds. Go figure. Does not surprise me that LE is still looking at the family. "You're a suspect until you're not" seems to be the common theme within LE nationwide. In addition I think they adhere to the national statistics on child abductions. There is a good one from Ohio State if anyone cares to Google it.
How frustrating! You are literally handing them good, solid info/evidence & they are being so standoffish! Do they not want Lauren’s case solved?? That is so odd to me. Sounds like what you’re finding is contrary to their narrative?

How frustrating! You are literally handing them good, solid info/evidence & they are being so standoffish! Do they not want Lauren’s case solved?? That is so odd to me. Sounds like what you’re finding is contrary to their narrative?

Seems they just don't like anyone knowing more than they do, even if they are not investigating the case. Some of the information I have found seems to indicate that they really don't want the case solved. It would open at least two cans of worms.

IMO it seems like LE just refuses to clear anyone at all because they have little outside of hearsay to go on, not that there is any undisclosed POI.

I actually agree people shouldn't be starting crowd-funding for other people. Too much potential for problems after the funds are collected.

Where is Dulce? It's so sad that there isn't enough evidence to find her.
This is so sad. There has to be something somewhere that has been missed or somebody that saw what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member