AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tha is @oviedo for helping keep the media thread updated. Setting DVR for Dr. Phil. This is excellent exposure.

“Rodriguez added that she and Perez recently went on the “Dr. Phil” show to tell Dulce’s story and to bring awareness to her disappearance. The show will air locally at 3 p.m. Thursday on CBS, she said.”

I think the show was rescheduled until December.

Tha is @oviedo for helping keep the media thread updated. Setting DVR for Dr. Phil. This is excellent exposure.

“Rodriguez added that she and Perez recently went on the “Dr. Phil” show to tell Dulce’s story and to bring awareness to her disappearance. The show will air locally at 3 p.m. Thursday on CBS, she said.”
The 21st?

I agree with you completely!

Social media might share some clues for LE and my guess is they are doing their best.

From the beginning the issues present in the community presented barriers for LE. I am not sure how these ever get overcome? I’d hoped that someone from perhaps the religious community had stepped forward to act as a bridge between the family and law enforcement and even perhaps witnesses that felt afraid to come forward. We haven’t seen this so far as I know.

Nothing prepares a family for having a loved one go missing. I thought the FB post by Missing pieces network laid out the issues well and fairly.

I’m not sure what else can be done here for this case? Maybe LE simply can’t figure out a way to deal with the wall presented here by a community locked down in fear? IDK. Resources have been used by LE in this case and it looks like they have worked hard.

Your help and insight being local has been invaluable and the fact that this case seems to be cold is heartbreaking.

What suggestions do you have that you think might work? I’m drawing a blank given that anonymous tips haven’t even seemed to have much impact.

I’m sure there are people who wouldn’t trust an anonymous tip to really be anonymous.

I’m sure there are people who wouldn’t trust an anonymous tip to really be anonymous.
You are probably correct and unfortunately that is why this case is probably very sadly cold.

I've seen Crimestopper's work the anonymous tip lines in other cases and they really do work. I'm not sure how you overcome people's fear of speaking out?

I just thought that people might get over their fear and use the anon tip lines to help a missing 5 yo child?

According to the police chief there aren’t any searches currently planned. IMO this case gets more confusing by the day. I wish reporters would face check comments made by random individuals; especially a comment as ludicrous as a family having to sign off on a search.
Missing Pieces Network

LE has to be frustrated that there aren’t more tips coming in so they’d have place to actually search.

You are probably correct and unfortunately that is why this case is probably very sadly cold.

I've seen Crimestopper's work the anonymous tip lines in other cases and they really do work. I'm not sure how you overcome people's fear of speaking out?

I just thought that people might get over their fear and use the anon tip lines to help a missing 5 yo child?

I know. This is the perfect type of case where an anonymous tip line could be very useful.

Something that’s been popping out to me lately is the witness who saw the man in the sketch. Would like to know if it was an adult or a child. Also whoever this witness is apparently saw the man with two children. Descriptions of the children would be great too, at least ages, ethnicities, clothing?
Something about the fact that he was there with children, makes me feel he is a local , who frequents the park with children that are either family or his own. Could the other children have made Dulce feel more safe around this person ? Like maybe she played with this guys kids in the past. But I know Dulce would not have felt comfortable going anywhere without her brother, in the video from the store you can see that she almost acts like his babysitter, carrying him to mom and watching him. I haven’t heard of any witness coming forward saying they heard a child scream or a struggle , kids are loud when they are forced to do something. Maybe he said hey I have more ice cream or something, come with me so you can give some to your brother, I feel she would’ve gone willingly then.

Lauren Dawn Johnson
@LaurenDawnFox29

WHO IS SHE?—
@SmyrnaPD
acknowledge this girl, while similar in features to missing 5YO Dulce Maria ALAVEZ, is not her. They are working with authorities in New Jersey.

EJujB4rXYAA1Hzv

Lauren Dawn Johnson on Twitter

So working the "replacement" theory. Family loses a child to illness. They are undocumented and are not woodland savvy enough to place the remains deep in the woods. They cannot inter the remains by legal means without exposing their immigration status and risk deportation, so they do the best they can (better option than in a dumpster). Father is out at the park with his other two children, sees Dulce and realizes she is almost a doppleganger for his lost child and makes a snap decision to take her. Dulce is visually close enough to his lost child that others in the area around the family do not realize the switch has occurred, notably if the family is not all that social with other local families.

I's just one possible scenario and a much happier one that the child predator options.

So working the "replacement" theory. Family loses a child to illness. They are undocumented and are not woodland savvy enough to place the remains deep in the woods. They cannot inter the remains by legal means without exposing their immigration status and risk deportation, so they do the best they can (better option than in a dumpster). Father is out at the park with his other two children, sees Dulce and realizes she is almost a doppleganger for his lost child and makes a snap decision to take her. Dulce is visually close enough to his lost child that others in the area around the family do not realize the switch has occurred, notably if the family is not all that social with other local families.

I's just one possible scenario and a much happier one that the child predator options.
Does your theory align with these people living in Bridgeton and dumping their child's body in Delaware? Or with living in Delaware and driving to a park in Bridgeton and finding Dulce? Respectfully, I have doubts in either scenario. Though, I do agree it is a much happier ending for Dulce.

You mean anonymous through CrimeStoppers?

The reason I asked is I've followed many many cases through the years where a CS tip or tips yielded vital information for LE.

I can't remember even one case where the anonymous tipster was outed publicly or known to others.

If they became known later its because they advised the police they were the anonymous tipster themselves with some agreeing to testify. It's their call always though.

Since CS has been a highly successful tool for many many years now in vast amounts of cities, and states throughout our country it's long been used in.... the word spreads quickly in all of the communities that it is a very safe way to give vital much needed confidentail information where the tipsters aren't ever outed. It becomes common knowledge.

I'm sure without a doubt anonymous tipsters have been used successfully in this same area even before this case.

So I cant comprehend why anyone who has much needed information about her case not making anonymous tip or tips when their identity will not become known unless they want it to become publicly known. So that is not a viable excuse to remain silent in such a serious case. I'm sure other illegal immigrants living there have helped LE in other cases.

I forgot, but isn't this area also a sanctuary city? If so, that would be more of a reason for illegals to give anonymous tips since they know they are already a protected group.

I could understand somewhat if they weren't in a protected status already since many cities, and states aren't sanctuary cities or states. Even one of those sanctuary cities have had to amend their sanctuary laws because they have wound up protecting illegal immigrant criminals who have done many horrific violent crimes against US citizens, and other illegal immigrants.

I dont believe this area has changed or amended their sanctuary laws though, and all illegally here, good or bad are protected.

Jmho

Last edited:
"Another community search for missing Bridgeton 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez will be held this Sunday.

Interview with Dr. Phil McGraw:

Rodriguez called the experience of meeting McGraw and sharing the family’s story “amazing.”

“He personally offered to help get the word out, get her picture out. He was willing to help in any kind of way," Rodriguez said. “He was an amazing guy.”

Alavez Perez was nervous and a bit scared, Rodriguez said, but relaxed once she began speaking with the host. The interview was not done in front of an audience. "Hoping this exposure will bring the story to a national audience."

Fresh community search planned for missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez

Last edited:
"Another community search for missing Bridgeton 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez will be held this Sunday.

Interview with Dr. Phil McGraw:

Rodriguez called the experience of meeting McGraw and sharing the family’s story “amazing.”

“He personally offered to help get the word out, get her picture out. He was willing to help in any kind of way," Rodriguez said. “He was an amazing guy.”

Alavez Perez was nervous and a bit scared, Rodriguez said, but relaxed once she began speaking with the host. The interview was not done in front of an audience. "Hoping this exposure will bring the story to a national audience."

Fresh community search planned for missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez
Thank you @cass523 ! This sounds hopeful & well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod